‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Friends are something irreplaceable now.

I thought leaving everything and everyone behind was going to be easy.
But it really wasn't.
I could deal without being with my father but I missed my grandparents.
I missed Phillip being Phillip.
I missed idiot Dylan trying to persuade me to be with him.
I missed hanging out with Rivet.
Unfortunately most of all that I missed was just seeing Marc.
Even if he was near that she devil.
I wanted to just rest my eyes on him.
Rivet said that he was still bothering her.
I wanted her to take a picture of him but I would never ask.
I just couldn't.
I was sitting in apartment laying in bed thinking of him when the baby kicked.
I rubbed my fat stomach and looked at it.
"Stop this nonsense. You don't even know who your father is." I said in a low voice.
Maybell was already sleeping and I didn't want to wake her.
My stomach grumbled and I let out a sigh.
I got up and went to the kitchen.
I went through my fridge and pulled out a yogurt.
I went to go get a spoon when I saw an unopened box that I had forgotten.
I got my spoon and went to the box.
I sat on the floor opening the box.
I then opened my yogurt getting out a spoonful then left it in my mouth.
Looking through the things I didn't know what it was at first but then I felt a ball in my throat and tears coming to my eyes remembering.
It was a boxful of memories about Marc and me.
Like an idiot I had kept them.
I stole the Cyrano de Bergerac book that I used when I went to his class one time.
I took one of the condoms he had left in his drawers that we had used.
Then I had a whole jumble of pictures that I had taken of him.
It was ridiculous.
He said that we shouldn't have pictures together but me not paying any attention to him took pictures anyway.
Pictures of him sleeping with me on his chest.
I got one with him cooking one day in his kitchen and I took it really quickly blurring us a bit because I had to swoop in at the right time.
I had other horrible pictures that he would disagree with but the one that got me the most was the one he took.
It was a self timer one.
He set up the camera and surprised me with a kiss right before the timer went of and took the picture.
I almost choked on the spoon crying this much.
I had to keep wiping my eyes and I almost missed the hearing my cell phone.
I went over to it and saw it was Rivet.
I picked it up trying to gain some composer but that would an absolute waste of time.
"Hello?" I said.
"Peyton? What's wrong?" She said sounding worried.
"Nothing, what do you need?" I said trying to get my breathing back to normal.
"I was seeing if you would like to go around the town with me tomorrow. It's my birthday and you did promise me." She said with a hint of kidding in her voice that made me laugh.
"So you called to blackmail me?" I said kidding back with her.
"Of course, what are friends for and besides I miss my Peyton." She said making me smile.
"I miss you too. And consider it a date." I said then quickly added, "No homo." She started laughing.
"Our stupid lunch table. Always saying that." I laughed with her.
At our lunch table after the girls said something very weird to one another they quickly added the no homo part.
Always made me laugh.
"I will drive up to your place tomorrow okay?" She said after the laughs were all done.
"Yeah. I'll see you later." I said.
We said our goodbyes and I took a deep breath feeling a bit better.
I put the pictures back in the box but kept out the other one.
I put it on the table next to my bed then went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Change in plans.
It will actually be a while before the ending.
Sorry to worry you guys.
hehehe.