‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Hate exist in somewhat bitter hearts.

I had to eventually see my father. So Marc drove me and I went in. When I had gotten in I saw him just lounging in the living room.
"I need to to swab the inside of your mouth." I said not even saying a hello.
"For what?" He said.
"Paternity test, now." I said getting the swab and test tube.
"Open your mouth." I said.
"Until I see my grandchild I'm not going to do shit."
"He's dead. Now open your mouth."
He was silent for a while.
"What are you talking about?"
"He is dead. He died. Stone cold, sleeping with the fishes, kicked the bucket, dead as a doornail, six feet under, dead." I said angrily.
"How?"
"None of your business. Just give me the damn shit and I'm leaving."
I held out the swab and had my hand on my hip.
When he didn't get up I walked over to him forcing it in his mouth rubbing it on his cheek.
"That's all I'll be needing." I said putting it in the tube getting ready to leave. He grabbed my hand and I slapped him off.
"Don't touch me. From here on your just another person in the world." I said then left.
When I got back in the car I rested my head on my window.
"You okay?" Marc asked touching my face lightly.
I shrugged my shoulders and touched his hand.
"can we just go to the hospital?" I said. I saw him nod his head in the corner of my eye.
I went into the hospital with him and gave the doctor the swab. He said that he would have the results in seven business days.
Little baby Micheal was being buried in two days. I named him after my mothers father. That also made me remember that I had to call that side of the family.
When we got home I took care of arrangements and relaxed with Marc.
My grandparents were helping to pay for everything.
I didn't really know what my other family members thought about this but I didn't care.
My family is a bunch of gossipers so I wouldn't doubt I'd have some bad saying coming my way.
Oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD