‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Life is funny.

One thing I never liked was working really hard.
So tonight on my birthday I had to work five tables and the phone, I was angry.
I had to keep my smile in person but on the phone I tried not to let fire shoot out of my mouth.
Maybe it was the hormones and that the smell of pizza was just right.
But unfortunately I couldn't eat anything for break yet.
Trying to keep up with orders and having to continuously run into the hot kitchen all the time was making me sweat.
I once tripped and got blue cheese dressing on a womans skirt by accident.
"Oh my god, you idiot!" She said squealing her head off.
I felt my head swirling as I got her a bunch of napkins.
"I am so sorry." I said trying to wipe it off for her.
"No! I want to speak with your manager!" She yelled making even more people look at us.
My vision mixed and I felt my stomach churning.
I felt myself tilting over to the side and I felt myself falling over.
I was caught by someone and they held me under my arms.
They started to move me and that was not the right thing to do.
Before I knew it I threw up.
I think I heard a unison of disgust and I passed out.
The next time I woke up I realized that I was at Marc's.
How I got there was a surprise and I was utterly confused.
I sat up and saw that he was not in his room.
I walked over to the bathroom where I heard the shower water running and I opened the door.
He had the lights on low and jazz music was playing.
I pulled back the curtain and I saw him look back at me a little surprised.
"How did I get here?" I asked.
"Well I came into the job that I didn't know you had and I saw you about to pass out. Well as I got you to get steady feet and tried to sit you in a chair you puked all over me. Being your loving boyfriend I asked that you get called off and that I'd take you home. When I got to your home your father wasn't there and you didn't have your key on your person. So I brought you here and I am now washing off which you should be doing too vomit mouth." He said with a bit of a mean voice.
I glared at his back and closed the curtain.
My stomach still hurt and I was hungry.
I walked over to the sink and got his toothbrush and brushed my teeth.
"Are you using my toothbrush?" He asked from behind the curtain.
"No I'm using the ghost's toothbrush." I said rolling my eyes.
"If you stay here then get a toothbrush." He said.
"Maybe I don't want to stay here. Maybe I want to leave here and go somewhere else." I said now directing my left over anger at him.
He moved the curtain back and looked at me.
"What's the matter with you?" He asked stepping out of the shower and started to walk over to me.
"Nothing is the matter with me, but something was the matter with you earlier." I said starting to walk out of the bathroom.
He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back in.
"Yeah something was the matter with me earlier and I apologized for wrongly lashing out at you. But now what did I do to make you mad? Did I help you from falling and hitting your head when you wanted to? Did I take you to my home to make sure that you were okay and you hate the fact so much? Did I love you too much that you hate me for it?"
I stayed quiet and looked at his face.
His face had that sexy anger to it.
I couldn't resist leaning into his lips.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back.
I couldn't only guess by the way that he feverishly took off my shirt that he wasn't lusting for just my lips.
I helped him take it off and I helped him take off my pants too.
He laid me on the floor and kissed down my body with his wet lips.
His body slipped on mine because of the water and he didn't seem to care.
"You have been avoiding me for work." He said and bit my side a little.
I ran my fingers through his wet hair and played with it.
"I need to work." I said.
"Why can't I just take care of you?" He said now looking me in the eyes.
"Because I have to grow up Marc." I said.
After that we sorta well, made love.
Yes I know, it is very bad for a pregnant woman to have sexual relations but my god if you had seen Marc in that moment.
He freaked out because we forgot to wear anything but hell.
What the fuck was gonna happen to me?
I was gonna get pregnant?
That made me laugh.
But I acted freaked out in front of him though.
When I got home I felt a small weight had been temporarily released off my shoulders.
Sure I had to go back to work and I had to go back to pretending that Marc was just a teacher.
But sure as hell I was happy right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD