‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

A weird day.

I had forgotten what day it was until second block in school.
A man wearing a Cupid's Arrows uniform came in with a bouquet of roses.
"Is a Peyton Mercy here?" He asked looking at a clip board.
I held my hand up.
"I'm Peyton." I said. He walked over to me and handed me the vased flowers.
My classmates and I were equally confused.
I had to sign his clip board and after that he got in an argument with my teacher about the interruption.
I was admiring the flowers looking for a card when the girl sitting next to me leaned over.
She had brownish red hair and nice moss green eyes.
She had that cute but mature air about her body.
"Wow, those are pretty." She said admiring the flowers with me.
I smiled.
"Yeah, I don't know who gave them to me though." I said feeling one of the flowers petals.
I loved the deep red color.
"You don't?" She asked looking confused.
I shook my head and she frowned a little and looked at the back of the flowers and found the card giving it a glance over.
"Happy Birthday!" She said with a wide smile handing me the card.
Confused I took the card and looked at it.
On the front of the card it said "Happy Birthday" in elegant handwriting.
"What day is it?" I asked opening the card.
"It's April the twenty sixth." She said.
I totally forgot it was my birthday. I was now nineteen.
Inside the card it said "I love you, Peyton." at the bottom corner it said "M.R".
Of course Marc didn't forget.
I smiled and tucked the card back in the roses.
"Who gave you the flowers?" She asked.
"My boyfriend." I said feeling a blush come onto me cheeks a little.
"Aww, I wish my boyfriend would give me roses." She said then started to daze off into her own little world.
I laughed a little when she realized that she did.
"Sorry, I do that." She said with a laugh.
"No problem, I do too." I said. She smiled and held out her hand.
"My name is Rivet." She said. I smiled and shook her hand which I wasn't really used to doing as a greeting.
"Peyton." I said.
We talked for the rest of the block about simple things like our teacher and classes.
I felt a little relived.
When we were walking towards the cafeteria for lunch, which she had with me, we started talking about who we sat with awkwardly.
"I don't sit with anyone, I go to my old teachers room." I said adjusting the vase of roses in my arms.
"Aww, you should come sit with us. It's not healthy to sit with an old decrypt teacher." She said making a face that made her cheeks look really puffy.
I had to laugh.
"He's not old and decrypt." I said then spotted Marc.
Marc was holding a box of pizza and a bottle of Coke.
He smiled and waved at me. I smiled back.
"Oh, I guess you eat lunch with Mr.Rider. Hell I'd ditch my friends and eat with him any day. Or just eat him right up like you do." She said with a devious smile.
"I do not!" I said making her and I laugh.
"Sure you don't. Just leave some left overs for the rest of us." She said then waved goodbye as we went separate ways.
"Whatever!" I yelled to her and waved goodbye back.
As I got to Marc he was laughing.
"I see you have a friend." He said with a smile.
"Not really, we are more like acquaintances." I said with a smile as I looked back at her talking to a boy who was probably her boyfriend.
When Marc and I got to his classroom I sat down the flowers and he sat down the pizza on his desk.
"Thank you for the flowers." I said with a big smile.
"No problem, Happy Birthday." He said with a smile leaning in for a kiss.
I pushed his face away.
"We are in school you idiot." I said with care.
He laughed and sat in his chair.
I moved over his papers and sat on his desk opening the pizza box.
"So Peyton, were you avoiding me since the movies?" He asked now quite seriously.
I shook my head getting the first big slice of pizza.
"No, I've been busy and I was a bit upset after I realized that we really couldn't be anything except student and teacher after my teacher brought it really into the light." I said then took a big bite of my pizza.
He nodded his head and got himself a piece.
"I thought that might have been why but I wasn't sure. You also seemed to be upset about something else too before." He said looking me in my eyes.
I wiped the corners of my mouth and and looked away.
"There is something that you should know." I said in a low voice looking away a little.
Maybe it was better for Marc to know.
I think Marc was about to talk when the door opened to his room.
"Marc, you need to look over the final exam." A woman said.
I saw her before in the school. She usually had a warm exterior look.
But the look on her face right now was annoyance.
"Daniella, I am in the middle of a discussion, that can wait." He said looking very calm.
"The principal wants it at the end of the day so no."
"Daniella, I will look over it later now get out." He said in an angry voice now standing up looking at her with a cold expression.
I was not going to get myself involved in this.
Daniella looked calm for a second before I saw tears start in her eyes.
"I hate you Marc!" She said throwing the papers then walked out.
This left me stunned as I finished my one slice of pizza and started on my other.
Marc sat down and ran his finger through his hair.
"Marc..." I said reaching for his hand.
He slapped away my hand looking forward.
"I hate that woman." He said in a near snarl.
I looked at him hurt and got off the table.
"Just because you might hate her doesn't mean you can be so rude to me." I said grabbing my bag.
He looked at me finally noticing that I was still here.
"Oh Peyton, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you away." He said trying to grab my hand.
I moved my hand away and gave him a mean look.
"Seems like you can keep your roses." I said then left.
He was such an ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
woooooot she is finally nineteen.