Denial

Just Dance

Image

"Jimmy for the love of all things good in the world are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked, clutching my chest as I stood in the doorway of the kitchen gaping at my friend.

"Whatever do you mean Leny (Laney)?"

"I wake up at seven in the morning to find you going through my kitchen cabinets?" He grinned wide.

"There's a really good reason for that."

"I'm sure there is."

"Ya see, I got hungry, but then I remembered, I didn't have any food at home right now, but you always do!"

"So you couldn't just go to the store? Or a restaurant maybe?"

"Eh, your place is cheaper." I sighed and rolled my eyes walking out of the kitchen.

I walked back upstairs and went rummaging around my closet for something to wear. "Oh by the way..." Jimmy said, walking through my bedroom doorway and licking a spoon that I'm guessing had previously had chocolate pudding on it.

"Matt called earlier, which is the whole point of me being awake this early. We've got band practice today, and then later tonight he wants us all to go out to a club." I turned to look at him again and raised my eyebrow.

"He says we need to go party again or something. Says it's been awhile." I laughed and turned back around at that.

"It's been a week." He shrugged.

"Yeah well, ya know Matt."

I nodded. "He's not gonna stop going to clubs till he hooks up with a girl."

I nodded and laughed. "Very true. Now if you don't mind, I need to shower and get ready if I'm gonna party tonight."

"That's tonight though."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Jimmy! Do you not know my daily schedule for partying days by now? Shower, get dressed in a casual outfit, go shopping for even more groceries for mornings like this, stop by my office talk to my boss, the usual, come back home feed the cat, reshower, get dressed into clubbing clothes, and make sure I look great by the time you guys show up! In between all that, receiving at least ten calls from you all separately asking me where I'm at, what I'm doing, and if I'm almost ready when I finally give up and shut my phone off." He shook his head and laughed.

"And you expect me to remember all that?"

"Just go Jimmy, before you're late for practice." I said shaking my head.

"Alright. See ya soon my little sun beam!"

"Too much sugar." I muttered to myself.

Well soon enough he was gone and I was all showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt along with my heels and necklace. I checked myself in the mirror and decided that I looked pretty great before grabbing my purse and leaving.

*****************************************

"Hello?"

"Hey what's up?"

"Not much Matt just driving home from the office."

"Good to know. We just got done with practice."

"I see, and now you're checking up on me, correct?"

I could hear his smile. It's just one of those inevitable things.

"Sorta. You getting ready when you get home?"

"That's the plan. But first, approximately seven minutes after we hang up, Zacky will call."

He laughed.

"Most likely, he just left. Give him time to get in the car and on the road."

I laughed and shook my head pulling the car in the drive.

"I'm gonna go Matt, I'm home now."

"Alright, see ya in a couple hours."

"See ya then."

I shoved my phone back into my back pocket, grabbed my purse, and made my way into my house. Time to reshower.

After doing so, I was having quite the time debating on which outfit I wanted to wear. I had just gone shopping not long ago and got a lot of new amazing outfits, but now I was stumped and didn't know which one I wanted to wear tonight. It took me probably at east thirty to forty five minutes to decided when my cell phone rang again. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. Brian. For the third time today.

"Hello?"

"Ready yet?"

"No, as a matter of fact I've spent the last forty five minutes just choosing an outfit in which I still haven't chosen yet and if that bothers you that's just too bad because every once in awhile, I like to be a girl too and take my time and you can tell Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, and Zacky that too. I'll call you when I'm ready good bye." I said a little viciously before shutting my phone off and tossing it on the bed.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair and sighed. Tonight would hopefully relieve some stress. I walked back to the closet and searched again. Something caught my eye, I would definitely be wearing it tonight.

When I came out, before going downstairs, I gave myself one last look over in the mirror. I looked pretty good I'd say. I walked down the steps to find the guys all sitting around my living room looking good and waiting on me. "I see you're finally-" Matt didn't finish his sentence when he looked over.

"Finally ready? Yeah I am." I smirked.

"And well worth the wait." Jimmy breathed. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "No wonder ya got all snappy on the phone."

"Hey! If you guys wouldn't call me a hundred times a day then-"

"You know it's just because we love you." Zacky smiled at me and I stuttered on the last bit of my words before failing the sentence.

"Of course you do." I smiled.

Just incase you're wondering, this is the reason I took so long and the guys are drooling.

Soon enough we were out of my house and found ourselves in the club. I noticed Matt and Zacky had separated themselves from the rest of us to go talk to a couple of girls. Well fine, if that's how they wanna be then I just don't even care. If it seems like I'm jealous because I'm used to getting all of their attention, I'm not. Okay maybe a little. I sighed and walked over to where Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian were. I grinned my mischievous grin.

"Hey boys!" I shouted. Bri nearly spilled his drink. We'd only been here a couple hours and I think he was already close to needing a bed to crash in. I laughed.

"Who wants to dance with me?" Jimmy and Johnny each took a hand and led me out to the dance floor. I loved these guys. We were having a ton of fun! I glanced over at Matt and Zacky ever so often.

They were getting pretty cozy with those girls over there.

Jealous much?

Noooooooo.

"Red Wine!" Sounded through the speakers just as Jimmy was about to walk away and Johnny had already left for the bathroom. I turned around and grabbed Jimmy's wrist.

"No, no, no! Jimmy please stay! This is my favorite song in the whole world beside you guys' songs!"

"Hon, I really need to go get another drink. I'll be back I promise." He left and I stood there pouting. But I wasn't gonna pass up dancing to my favorite song.

It fit me soooo well on nights like these!

I've had a little bit too much, much
All of the people start to rush, start to rush by
A dizzy twister dance. Can't find a drink, oh man
Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone

What's going on on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright

Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance...


By this time, I felt someone dancing with me, but behind me. I payed no mind to it and just kept dancing and singing along. Little did I know, somebody who wouldn't like the situation very much was watching.

"Back up off of her man." I heard Zacky's voice from in front of me. I looked up and my eyes met his sparkling green ones, and over his shoulder was Matt.

"You always come up dancing with random little girls you don't know?" Matt's voice was heard. And suddenly, the guys knew who he was messin' with.

See, around here in this club, everybody knows you don't come near 'the baby' of the A7X group, or there will most likely be some not so great things in store for you. Now, I don't know if he saw them all gone and decided to take advantage of the moment, or if he really didn't know who he was messin' with. But they really didn't have to be so mean about it. And I decided to open my drunken mouth and tell them that.

"You guys didn't have to be so mean to him, we were just dancing."

"Yeah, and your back was towards him, you couldn't see the way he was looking at you." I just huffed and walked away to go get another drink.

"Hey Brian!"

"Hobble hobble."

I laughed. "You idiot. How much have you had to drink?" He made a gesture referring to all the shots, glasses, and bottles around him. I just shook my head and laughed.

"You're such a retard."

"But you love me." He slurred.

"As a matter of fact I do!" I patted his head and kissed his cheek after saying this.

"Do you still love us?" Zacky asked walking up with Matt. I sighed and rolled my eyes smirking.

I walked over to them giving them each a light kiss on the cheek, accidentally catching Zacky in the corner of his mouth and then smiled wide. "Of course I still love you two!"

"Good." Matt smiled wide showing his dimples. He was so adorable.

"I hope you know we only do things like that for your well being?"

I kissed his cheek again. "Of course!"

"Hey! I feel left out now! He got two kisses and I only got one!"

I wrapped my arms around Zacky in a big hug and squeezed him tight before giving him a big 'ole kiss on the cheek. "Better now?" He smiled shaking his head. "Such a big baby." I muttered shaking my head.

"Jimmy!" I exclaimed as I found my mate again.

"Hey sun beam!"

"Oh my Lord Jimmy, if you call me that one more time so help me..."

"Okay, how about chubby cakes."

"Hey! I am so not chubby, Slim Jim!" His laughing was cut short at the new nick name. And then he got a look of recognition on his face.

"At least I'm slim Chubby Cakes."

"That's most ridiculous name I've ever heard of." I grumbled under my breath crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, I'm just kidding!" Suddenly he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and before I knew it, I was being carried out and away from the club.

"Jimmy! Where are you going with her?" Matt shouted after us.

"Far away to Never, Never Land!" He shouted like Peter Pan. Matt, Zacky, and Johnny all soon followed. He finally put me back in contact with the ground once we were on the side walk.

"Um guys?"

"Yeah?" They said together.

"Where's Bri?"

"I think he passed out back at the club."

"Then shouldn't we go get him?" I smacked them each upside the head before jogging back. "Brian." I muttered softly in his ear. "Brian. Come on, it's time to go home. Come on Bri...There's lots of..." I tried to force my drunken mind to think. "Cookies! yeah lots of cookies, and flowers and all kinds of pretty- MY SONG'S BACK ON!" I was practically running back to the dance floor and away from Brian grabbing Matt and Zacky along the way. I would have my big protective men to keep me safe this time. Well, Zacky being short but hey, you know what I mean.

They didn't hesitate staying with me the entire time, infact, I'd say after the first chorus of Just Dance, they love the song and they'll learn to not object when I ask them to dance with me. Matt kept glancing around every now and then making sure the guy from earlier was far away from me. I giggled at this.

"Okay boys, fun's over. Let's get Bri and head out." They nodded.

"As you wish." Jimmy grabbed a shot glass half full and splashed it in Brian's face.

"Yo Bri! Time to go!" I shouted afterward and ran out. He sat there grumbling and wiping the alcohol off his face.

Th limo pulled up in front of us and we all jumped in, no sooner than we did, Brian passed out on Matt.

"Dude, you better get off of me or this band's gonna need a new guitarist." He just mumbled incoherently back at him. I laughed and then yawned.

"Tired?" Zacky asked. I nodded. "Here." He resituated and let me lay down across the seat so that my head was in his lap.

"Oh by the way..." I spoke up opening my tired eyes. Everyone looked at me except for the sleeping Brian. "Who were those girls you were talking to Matt, Zacky?" They just kinda looked away. I laughed. "Get any numbers?" I was shocked when they actually nodded yes! I didn't expect that to happen. It never did. I expected it to be just another one night dance then they'll never see each other again! Huh, forget that.

No sooner than I got home, I almost tripped over my cat, for one, and then fell on the couch. I pointed down at the cat accusingly.

"You! You're the reason Matt or someone always wants to walk me inside after a night like this because they're afraid I'll hurt myself. Well, I'd be fine if you wouldn't be tripping me." The cat just stared at me like I was crazy. She was right. I yawned and fell into a deep slumber.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting enough. I'd have a huge hangover! But so would they....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! I'll be back soon with more updates and a banner!

Comments, Subscribers anyone?

I'll love you!

Thanks for reading!