Denial

Don't Take My Slim Jims!

Image

"Okay...Well, as lovely as it would be to wake up to a pair of bright, big, beautiful green eyes staring at me every morning when I wake up, which by the way is kinda creepy, I don't think Gena would think it as lovely." I smiled patting Zacky's head before yawning and stretching. He laughed.

"You're fun to watch in your sleep." I rolled my eyes and turned my head to look at him again.

"I'm what?"

"Fun to what in your sleep."

"And how do you figure?"

"You talk in your sleep sometimes." My eyes widened.

"I do not!" "Yes you do!" He said grinning wide.

"Oh really?" I said rolling all the way over and facing him.

"Then what do I say?" He laughed.

"A lot of things, but the funniest thing was probably, 'No Jimmy! Don't take my Slim Jims! No Johnny! Don't take my Slim Jim!' Oh wow, that was funny." He said laughing. My jaw dropped and my eyes were as round as the plates in my cabinets and I ducked and hid under the blankets.

"I do not say such in my sleep!"

"Face it, you do, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it." I pulled the blanket back down over my head and whacked him across the arm.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" He glared at me. I laughed.

"Where am I anyways?" I asked looking around.

"Matt's spare bedroom. You fell asleep on me in the chair last night, and I didn't necessarily wanna go home and face Gena last night, and it was kinda pointless waking you up just to make you go home and go back to bed, so Matt told me we could have the spare bed room." I nodded rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Don't tell me you're still tired at," He looked at the bedside clock. "Eleven twenty seven in the morning." I shrugged.

"I can sleep like a Willow Tree." I smirked. He rolled his eyes climbing out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"Breakfast. Matt's always got the good stuff for some reason."

I got up and followed him into the kitchen. "Excuse you, for your information, I keep a very wide variety of food at my house because I know yours and Jimmy's fat butts come over and eat at my place all the time."

"Okay, I can find like so many mistakes in just that sentence. For one, the food in your house is eatable, yes, but, could be better." I glared at him.

"For two, Jimmy is no where near fat." He laughed. And then stepped closer to me, smirking.

"And for three, you know you love me." I looked up at him and seemed to be stumbling for my words. Now I felt like an idiot. What was wrong with me? I've never in the history of my life with this idiot, ever been stuck for words when he tried to be all sexy and stuff. So what's wrong with me now?

"I...um...Well..."

"What, for the love of JC, are you guys doing?" A sleepy eyed Matt asked, walking through the kitchen and to the refrigerator.

"Leny was just about to fess up about how she can't resist me." Zacky said leaning back against the counter and away from me. And for the first time since he'd gotten near me, I exhaled. Matt laughed.

"In your dreams, Baker." I smirked before following Matt into the living room.

"So where's Val?"

"Sleeping."

"Ooo, really? Can I wake her up?"

"That's mean."

"I'm mean."

"You want her to hate you?"

"She wouldn't, she loves me too much!" I called before running off up the stairs to Matt's room. I saw her snuggled up under the covers and sleeping peacefully.

"Awweee so cute." I cooed. "Too bad!" I called before getting a running start and diving on the bed. Didn't seem to phase her. Hmm. "Val?" I whispered poking her. "Valary? Oh Vaaallll. Val. Come on Val." I started shaking her.

"Okay honey, just remember, you asked for it." I walked over to the other side of the bed, pulled the hair back away from her ear, and screamed real loud, "VAL JIMMY AND JOHNNY ARE NAILING YOUR UNDERWEAR TO THE ROOF AND THEY THEW AWAY ALL YOUR BEST SHOES!!"

Automatically her eyes popped open and she shot up in bed and flew to the window looking around furiously and then looked over at the closet, and back at me. I was grinning furiously.

"Leny! Come on!" I started busting with laughter, like seriously. She glared at me. "You're so done for."

"Uh oh." I took a dash for the stairs with Val hot on my trail. "MATT! Help!" He immediately jumped up to attention but his face held a look of relief when he saw it was just me and Val. I ran over and jumped on him laughing. He grunted and almost fell backwards, before placing my feet back to the ground.

"Matt!" Val whined.

"Come here baby." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her head.

"What'd she do?" He looked at me with a questioning look. I just stood there with an innocent look, minus the evil grin. Ha ha.

"She screamed in my ear, really loud, which I'm surprised you didn't here, that Jimmy and Johnny were outside nailing my underwear to the roof and they'd already made to all my best shoes and thrown them away." She sighed. I started laughing an evil laugh.

"Sorry love, but you wouldn't wake up!" Matt just shook his head smirking.

"It's not funny!" She smacked his arm, trying not to grin herself.

"What'd I miss?" Zacky asked, walking in with a sandwich in hand.

"Zacky, you've got to be the slowest minded, and hungriest person I know." I laughed. He shrugged.

"Well may-be, but that doesn't stop you from being the most mentally insane person I know." He smirked. I smacked him. "You know you love me."

"So I've heard." I looked over only to see Matt and Val staring at us with smirks on their faces. "What?" I asked. They just shook their heads.

"Nothing." Val said.

And Matt added, "Nothing at all."

"You guys! Knock it off! What is it? What are you looking at us like that for?"

"No reason." Matt said with a serious look now. He was really good at messin' with my head. I just wanted to smack him sometimes.

**************************

"So you really want me to apologize to you for ditching you at the mall and running off with your boyfriend?" She nodded, arms crossed, foot stuck out like she was little miss 'it.' I laughed. And then I laughed even harder. I laughed until I was doubled over holding my stomach. And then I stood up, red faced from the laughing, and faced her again. Her face was red also, but that's because she was fuming. I couldn't help but slip a small laugh again.

"Wow Gena! Wow! You thrill me, you really do. You come over to my door step, again might I add, with this upbeat, cocky attitude, and think I'm gonna apologize for running off with my best friend whom I rarely get to see anymore because of you? That's unbelievable." "You listen to me-"

"No you listen to me. This is my house, and my property, and if I catch you on it again on your own terms, I'm calling the law for harassment." With that her face met the front side of my door again and the perfectly written script that said, "The A7X Baby Household" I hope she takes those words and shoves them down her throat for dinner. Ugh. I can't stand her!

I was getting ready to go out on a date. Yes, I had a date tonight. None of the guys knew about it. Val didn't even know. I figured that I'd see about this guy first, test him out for awhile, make sure he was okay. And if he's a good guy, good enough for the guys to meet, then he'll meet them. Then again, looks and actions can be deceiving. Jake had them all fooled. Well, except Zacky. I looked myself over in the mirror. The dress I'd chosen was one that I'd bought awhile back, but this was the first time I'd ever worn it. I thought it looked good, and it went well with the shoes. I smiled at myself before going to the door when I heard a knock.

"Hello Helena." He smiled, leaning against my door frame. I returned it.

"Hello Billie Joe."

"I see you're ready?" I nodded.

"Alright." I grinned and held his hand out for me to take as he led me down the front steps of my porch.

"You look amazing." He smiled at me.

"Thanks. So do you." He laughed lightly before opening my door for me and letting me into his car. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Your choice." I looked at him a little shocked.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He shrugged. "You're the lady, and you know what you like." He smiled.

"Alright, how about we go to Ryan's Steak House." I suggested. He grinned and nodded.

"I've been there more then a few times, great food." He winked before pulling out of the drive and heading off.

This date might have just started, but I had a feeling Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong was a pretty nice guy.

"So what do you do for a living?" He asked. I bit my lip and gave an unsure look. He grinned.

"What's the matter?"

"Well, um, you see, I uh, I don't necessarily work." He shrugged.

"Well that's okay. But it is kinda hard to figured out how you got such a big, nice house if you don't work." He laughed. "Rob a bank?" I laughed.

"No." I was a little unsure of telling him about my A7X family. I'd even taken the customized A7X frame off of my door until after this date was through. I wanted to know that he wasn't gonna think down on me for basically living off of the guys.

"You don't have to tell me, but you can if you want to." He smiled. I looked up at him and our eyes met. He smiled reassuringly at me.

"Alright. Well, the truth is. Do you know the band Avenged Sevenfold?" He nodded.

"Yeah, they're pretty good." I sighed with relief. I was afraid someone like Billie Joe would hate them.

"Alright, well. I've known the guys since we were, yay high." I explained to him much like I did Val. He grinned wide.

"Seriously?" I nodded.

"You're the A7X girl everyone's always raving on about?" I nodded.

"And that's where my wealth comes from. But I've been looking for a job lately because I don't like living off of them. It makes me feel, poor." He laughed at this. I didn't get it. Why was he laughing at me. Apparently he caught on to my thoughts and spoke up.

"No, no. I'm not laughing at you. It's just, you're a sight you are. These guys have been your best friends since you were toddlers, so I'm pretty sure they don't mind helping you out, and yet, you still feel bad about it, even though they've got money coming out of their ears and noses." He laughed a little again. I smiled and shrugged.

"That's just me." He shook his head and took a drink of his root beer.

"You're something else sweetheart." He nodded at me. I smiled.

I think I'm going to like Mr. Billie Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think of her new man babes? Billie Joe man, gotta love him.

He's a babe he is.

lol..Gotta love the sleep talking!

Comments? MOTIVATE ME PEOPLE! lol...