Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

He's Changed

Frank's P.O.V.

Oh no, oh no! Not him again! The guy who really makes our day in the opposite way! That guy's name is Bert McCracken. Sheesh, why does schools accept these kinds of people if they'll only 'cause trouble? They should be sent in to some school for the undisciplined and spoiled. Also known as brats. I watched T.V. and I saw that there was a school for these. Much like a boot camp, but more... stricter. I think. Ehem... Never mind what I just said and continue on with the situation Gerard and I are in right now.

"So... How's the biggest winner?" Gerard asked Bert sarcastically, giving him a very sarcastic smile that is like an evil scientist's. Or maybe it just is.

"Hahahaha! You never cease to make me laugh. Just don't be so cocky about everything just because your class won the Oral Revo. We should have won for your information. We just lack some cooperation, that's all." Bert explained. And I thought were over about the Oral Revolution.

"Well, that's the thing that made us win." Gerard said. Crossing his arms. Um... Is it me or is he going a little overboard?

"Uh... Gee." I whispered, but he just ignored me. He was having his time making fun of Bert because his class lost. Oh and by the way, haven't I mentioned that he's the class president for Class 3-A? Our rival class?

"Then what are you still doing here? You should be running back to your loser class while we scream and still jump for joy." Gerard said. Bert got a little irritated. Oh, he's not irritated. He's mad! He glared at Gerard like he was about to kill him. I can feel it, fire in his eyes. He's like a hunter that's... Forget about the similes, we need to run away now!

I then pulled Gerard's arm and we ran all the way up to the classroom. I wonder... Did Bert followed us?

I panted while Gerard didn't. In fact, he glared at me. W-Why is he doing that? I just saved him from being killed by someone who loves him a long time ago and now wants to kill him. Just my luck.

"Why the heck did you do that?!" Gerard exclaimed. Whoa, not too loud. Were gonna be heard by other classrooms... Especially the teachers.

"I was just saving your life, that's all." I mumbled. I feel that I don't want to speak to him that moment. He was just too proud. I think... he's changed. Oh my god. Did I just said that? Tell me I didn't said that. This is all just... AAAAHHHH!

"Frankie?" Gerard said, curious. My eyes were widening and I'm about to lose it. My fists clenched and was ready to punch the guy who's going to call me by my name.

"Hey, you okay man?" Someone said from behind. I suddenly punched the guy behind me and I immediately snapped out of it after that. When I opened my eyes, I see a Mikey lying unconscious on the floor.

Damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! Frank has lost it! He even punched Mikey! Poor Mikey! And as for Gerard... Did he really change I wonder?