Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Our Very First Kiss

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Uh... okay," Mom said. Hahaha! They were so speechless! None of their plans interests me, it's like too girly or something like that. I just want a simple yet fun date with my one and only, adorable Frankie. I think he wants the date to go like I said. Ah... Isn't life so perfect right now?

*Minutes later*

"Frank! What are you taking so long?!" I shouted. It's already been 5 minutes. I expect him to fix himself up less than five minutes. And I thought this was going to be a simple date. Guess again...

"Okay, okay! I'm going down!" Frank shouted from his bedroom. And then, my jaw dropped when I saw Frank going down the stairs. He looks like a princess to me. But not a girl, you know what I mean. His black jacket, combed hair, loose jeans... Oh my goodness.... Especially his face. I think I'm gonna faint.

"Gerard?"

Damn! I zoned out!

I then pushed him to the door, saying, "Let's go, let's go!"

We walked like normal people do. But this time, this hour, this minute, this second and this very moment, we are officially a couple. Good thing no one sees us weird, 'cause while were walking, we were talking about boys' stuff like bands and the like.

We walked towards an almost-fancy restaurant. We were both gonna pay for our food so it's fair. While eating, once again, we talked. After eating, we walked towards a carnival just like 3 blocks away from the restaurant, which is just plain lucky.

We rode the rides happily and when we rode one ride that spins around like 70 miles per hour, Frank was almost going to puke. Geez, you're spoiling the fun.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to rides," Frank said. I laughed as he pouted.

And last but not the least, we walked towards the park where no one is around. It's dark, and the moon is shining very bright, because it's a full moon, perfect. Just perfect.

We talked like for hours. And we stopped talking when he sat on the bench, facing the moonlight.

"Gerard... The night is almost going to end," He said.

"Well, duh. It's so obvious," I said, giggling.

After I said that, I sat beside him in the bench. We both became silent. Frank gazed at me and same for me.

He mumbled, "I love you Gerard..." And his face began to be near mine, inches apart and before we make the big and romantic kiss, I mumbled,

"I love you too... Frankie."

...

This kiss is just the best kiss. It's like, our very first kiss. Even though we kissed long before this.

I... I think...

I'm so in love with Frankie. And because of that I'm the happiest guy in the world, thanks to my dear, dear Frankie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say but I'm very happy I got to this chapter. But wait a minute, this is so not near to the last chapter. My goal for this story is to have a hundred chapters! Yesh! XD