Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Some Of Them

And after kicking the s*** out of Bert, the guys feel like they just finished exercising.

"Wow. This is awesome. Could we do it again?" Bob asked, acting all snobby, slutty and stuff.

Gerard laughed, "No. 'Cause I think he's already dead."

Bert was unconscious and the guys just laughed at him. They were like a gang that took on a little boy. Poor, poor Bert.

And when Frank saw that his best friends knocked out Bert right in front of him, he felt relieved, more relieved that ever before. But there's only one thing that kind of worries him:

"Will Bert tell us to the teachers?" Frank asked in a tiny voice.

"Like he's ever gonna tell it," Ray snorted.

"And if he does, then were gonna kill him, seriously," Mikey said, massaging his hands.

Frank just laughed at their threats, which made kinda Gerard laugh too.

Then, Gerard looked at Frank, smiled at him and said, "At last, you laughed again for the first time."

"Well, of course! All I did was crying and sitting in a corner just thinking of you!" Frank exclaimed, covering his hands on his face, pretending he was crying again.

"Haha, sounds like when you weren't with Gerard, you were emoting!" Mikey teased Frank.

Frank whined and said, "No, it's not like that! I just..."

Then everybody laughed at him because he couldn't say anything.

And then, Gerard patted Frank's shoulder and said, "Well, at least he's with me again. Right, Frankie?"

Frank thought for a moment. Which made Gerard curious. He was about to ask something when Frank suddenly smiled and said, "Yeah, you are right."

The sweet voice that Frank just said in the last sentence made everyone smile.

"Hey, let's go! We don't have all day here, right?" Mikey blurted.

"Damn it, Mikey1 You always ruin the moments!" Bob exclaimed as he smacked Mikey's head.

Ray just laughed at the two.

Gerard smiled and nodded. Frank also did the same thing. And after that, they all went to their homes, happy and satisfied like never before.

The next day, it was just your typical and ordinary day. There were your classes, lunch breaks, class projects and the like. And they all passed...

Well, some of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you guess what the new obstacle is?