Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Never, Ever

When they reached the residence, Gerard sighed, which made Frank raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"Why sigh when I'm here with you?" He asked. Gerard rolled his eyes and sighed again.

"You'll see soon enough or maybe--" He was cut off when Mikey ran passed them and immediately opened the door. He jumped to the kitchen where their Mom is cooking dinner. Mikey then opened his mouth and shouted at the top of his lungs,

"Mom! Gerard has lots of bad grades!"

Gerard covered his face with his hand and Frank nodded.

"I now understand why," he said. Gerard gave him a smirk and said,

"Good to let you know."

Gerard's Mom stopped chopping her onions for a moment and asked Mikey,

"Where's Gerard?"

Mikey looked around and pointed at Gerard walking towards the couch with Frank.

"There he is!" He exclaimed, looking like a tattletale. Gerard rolled his eyes and sighed again. Frank became a little nervous because of the weird atmosphere that Mikey just created. He would've been more comfortable if Gerard would tell about his bad grades, not Mikey.

"Mikey is such a kid all of a sudden," Frank muttered. Gerard nodded and patted his shoulder.

"That's the right term for Mikey right now," he said in a sarcastic way. Frank pouted and sat looked at Gerard's Mom, who seems pretty calm right now.

"Um... Hello Mrs. Way," he greeted with a smile. Gerard's Mom smiled back and Frank didn't feel anything weird about her smile, it's the same old, same old. He then sat on the couch and pouted. Gerard sat beside him and gave him a curious face.

"What's with you?" He asked.

Frank shook his head and replied,

"Nothing really. Just that I don't feel anything weird about your Mom right now."

Gerard nodded.

"She's like that all the time. That's why I love her," he said with a sweet smile.

Frank blushed a bit because of his smile but he quickly snapped out of it.

"Are you mad at Mikey?" Frank asked all of a sudden.

Gerard stared at him for a moment and said,

"Never, ever."

"Why not?" Frank said, trying to defend Gerard's situation right now.

"He's my little bro. And besides, he's telling the truth for me right? And that's a good thing," Gerard defended.

Frank sighed and let Gerard win. Gerard smiled again before standing up and walking towards his mom and Mikey, and there begins their family conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooaaaaa!
It's been hella long time since I updated this!
I abandoned Mibba! Noooo!
Hehehe...
It's a short chapter, but at least I updated again! :D