Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Another Problem Solved? Of Course Not!

"Well, Mr. Gerard Arthur Way, I don't know what to say right now. Especially because your brother told me what you should tell me," Mrs. Way said, crossing her arms and sighing.

Gerard just stood there, silent and waiting more of mother's words. Frank looked at Gerard desperately, with eyes saying he wants to help Gerard more than anything right now, while Mikey suddenly felt guilty of what he had just done, instead of letting his big brother tell the news, he told the news himself.

To break the awkward silence, Mrs. Way was the first to speak again and said,

"So young man, what do you have to say for yourself? It's pretty obvious, right?"

Gerard cleared his throat and gulped. He glanced at Frank, who gave him a quick wink, too quick for Mrs. Way or Mikey to notice.

"Um... I'm not really good at these things but I want to apologize for having failing almost all of the subjects. I don't know what got in to me. But that's all in the past now, I want to show my appreciation for you caring for me and Mikey but studying hard and get good grades. Er... That's all I have to say. Maybe I need a little more time to say more," Gerard explained, smirking a little.

The blank face Mrs. Way was making earlier turned in to an expression, a proud and happy expression. She walked towards Gerard and hugged him tightly.

"No need to say more, that's all I needed to hear," she said with a motherly and loving tone, "Promise me never to have those kind of grades again?"

Gerard lets go of his Mom's arms and gave her a thumbs up.

"Yup, I promise!"

Then silence fills the air for a moment until Mikey breaks the silence by jumping randomly for no reason and shouting,

"Now that's settled, let's eat!"

Frank and Gerard exchanged glances and smiles at each other. Mrs. Way looked at them in a way that they won't notice. And before sitting down the dining table, she looked at Gerard in such a different expression, an expression Gerard, Mikey and especially Frank has never seen before.

"Maybe... you should distance yourself from Frank for a while... Gerard."

In a moment, everything changed, the feelings of relief and happiness turned in to their complete opposites. A new chapter or simply problem in their life... unfolds again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh... Me Gosh!
It's been forever since I last updated! I didn't even update last summer!
*slams head on the keyboard*
It's all because I did other things, curse it!
Well, what's done is done. Past is past, what's important is the present and future. Ehem... Okay, a flashback on the previous chapters, maybe because you guys forgot where the last chapter ended or maybe... you guys should read the previous chapter! LOLZ
And now, in this new and improved chapter, I improved in my writing skills... a little. Another LOLZ to that.
Well, expect more chapters soon.
That's all, thank you
-Vergilus.