Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

What Happens Next?

Gerard almost choked his food when he heard what his loving mother just said. Frank's eyes widened while Mikey continued to eat, like nothing's happening.

"D-Don't you think that's too much?" Gerard asked, nervous all of a sudden.

His mother didn't respond for a moment. Then, she glared at him and said,

"Tell me. When did your grades got so low? It's because you met Mr. Iero here, right? No offense, Mr. Iero."

Frank just nodded while Gerard frowned.

After that, nothing else happened. Frank thanked for the dinner he just had as most people do, exits the house and waved goodbye to Gerard, who's the only person at the door to see Frank go.

As Frank walked farther and farther, Gerard sighed heavily as he closed the door slowly. Then, Mikey passed by and walked up the stairs.

"Mom said it's time for bed!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah," Gerard said, frowning and walking slowly towards the stairs. And as he walks, Mrs. Way could see what he's feeling right now. She now feels pity towards her son.

"Oh, if there was any other way," Mrs. Way thought.

Gerard then walked up the stairs and to his room. He lied to his bed and closed his eyes. He doesn't know what he's feeling at the moment, mixed emotions in other words.

All that Gerard could think of at the moment is this question that is going to run through his mind the whole night,

"I wonder what will happen tomorrow..."

Wishing that morning doesn't come, it did. The glaring light is now the reason why Gerard woke up. He stretched his arms and yawned. He didn't think of anything at the moment. And when he immediately thought about what's going to happen later on, he sighed heavily, again.

He then got up and walked towards the door and when he was about to open it, Mikey opened it first.

"Wow, you got up by yourself," Mikey said, grinning.

"This is not the only morning I can wake up by myself, you know," Gerard said, rolling his eyes in the process.

"When was it?" Mikey asked, with sarcasm.

Gerard thought for a moment then scratched his head.

"Whatever, let's just go down and eat," Gerard grumbled. Mikey grinned.

During their breakfast, nothing almost changed, except Gerard, being the blabbermouth he is, he will talk about almost anything in: Morning, Afternoon and Night. Non-stop. But now, the silence is bothering the Way household.

When the bus beeped, Gerard smiled at his mom, so did Mikey. Then, the entered the bus as usual. Mrs. Way couldn't help but feel sad for her son, because she could feel the sadness behind Gerard's smile.

As Gerard entered the bus, he immediately saw Frank and walked towards the seat, to sit beside him. Frank just smiled at Gerard and Gerard smiled back. Mikey sat beside Bob and Ray, being the threesome they are. They expected more smiles and giggles from the two, but all they could hear is breathing.

It seems like they both understood what Mrs. Way said last night.
♠ ♠ ♠
KILLJOYS, MAKE SOME NOISE!
Ah, my inspiration.
Frerardness in the video, I mean the air. XD
Can Gerard Way really improve his grades without thinking of Frank Iero for a single day? Beats me. Let's just wait and see for the future chapters.