Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Maybe Stars Will Shoot From Above

As usual, they exited the bus and the 5 boys walked together towards the entrance of the school; the same old, same old. Mikey, Ray and Bob are talking to each other too much while the remaining two just walked with their mouths shut. It's just that they're kind of uncomfortable now with each other.

And finally, one of them had the courage to open their mouth to speak:

"Well, I guess it's back from the start," Gerard said.

Frank stared at Gerard who's smiling, but Frank knows deep inside... Gerard is hurt. All that Frank wanted to do at the moment is hug Gerard. 'Cause he feels like Gerard's gonna cry any moment but of course, he can't. So instead, he just smiled back and said,

"Yeah..."

Then, an unexpected sigh came from Frank. Gerard's eyes widened while Frank did too. Frank looked at Gerard for a moment then all of a sudden, Gerard whispered something to Frank's ear:

"I'll miss you."

Frank's eyes totally widened and he blushed as well. He covered his face with his handkerchief that he just took out from his pocket to cover it. Gerard giggled while Frank just smiled nervously. His heart then began beating fast.

"Is this the feeling of losing someone? I don't wanna feel this! Not know!" Frank thought, almost panicking.

Gerard made a face that he's waiting for something which made Frank only glance at him from time to time. Frank shook his head and slapped his face lightly.

Then, he gulped and whispered to Gerard,

"Are we breaking up?"

Those words left Gerard speechless at the moment. Frank's eyes widened and waved his hands, starting to panic again. Then... Gerard giggled.

"Nah, we're just gonna cool off. You know, my promise to Mom," Gerard whispered, grinning.

Frank immediately sighed of relief when he heard that.

"I'm so sorry if I said that,' he said, not whispered. Gerard smiled and patted Frank's shoulder,

"It's ok."

Gerard's smile is now as sweet as ever, not like earlier and that made Frank smile as sweet as ever as well.

"So this will be a new beginning?" Frank asked, looking at Gerard.

"Yup, another challenge," Gerard replied.

On the other hand, Mikey, Ray and Bob are glancing at the two lovebirds.

"Looks like they're back on track," Ray said.

"Maybe," Bob added.

"Who knows? Maybe stars will shoot from above," Mikey said.

Ray and Bob looked at Mikey with confusion. Mikey glared and exclaimed,

"What?!"

"We didn't understand what you just said," Bob said bluntly.

"It means maybe stars will shoot from the sky, you know! Shooting stars! Wishes!" Mikey explained. Bob and Ray nodded and grinned.

"Next time, be less smart!" Bob teased. Mikey pouted and stuck out his tongue, being the youngest in the group he is.

"It's just from the sonnet I made!" Mikey said.

"Wow, you make sonnets?" Ray asked. Mikey clenched his fists and began nagging at Ray and Bob. Then, two unlikely people joined in.

"Would you shut up for just one second?" Frank said, scratching his head.

"What he said," Gerard added, pointing his thumb at Frank.

Mikey, Ray and Bob then turned silent. Gerard and Frank raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" Gerard said.

"You look... normal," Mikey said. Gerard laughed and said,

"Well, duh!"

"As in, like nothing's happened," Bob said.

"We agreed that we're gonna be back from the starting line," Frank said, smiling at Gerard, who's smiling back.

Everyone nodded.

Then, the bell rang. This can only mean one thing: Time for class!

Gerard clenched his fist and wore a face of determination and confidence, not so Gerard-ish of him.

"Okay! Time to get higher grades!" Gerard exclaimed.

"I'll help you, if you don't mind," Frank said.

"I'd love it," Gerard said, smiling brightly, "Advanced thanks."

"Advanced your welcome," Frank said.

After that, as usual, they entered their classroom, for a new beginning, new challenges (what Frank just said).
♠ ♠ ♠
ASK ANGELS FROM NEONS!
One of my fave lines now in the song :)
ABOUT THE CHAPTER:
Well, another start to the story and it's gonna go strong!
Hope they're gonna come back in to each other's arms soon ^^
I'm so gonna make Mikey the star for this new beginning. Whoops! Did I just said what's not supposed to be said? >:)
BTW, this chapter is pretteh long! AWESOMENESS!