Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

The Only Hope For Me Is You

The days that passed, the happiness, the anger, the sadness that happened throughout their high school lives, it all seemed like that it was yesterday. Well, everybody always thinks that way. But for Gerard and the rest of the gang, the only thing important for them is the future or what's ahead of 'em. Because they wouldn't be the people who would sulk and think too much on what happened to them (especially the "distancing each other" part). Time to move forward and hope for the better. Yeah, that would be a good word for them to put in their minds for a while... HOPE.

"Okay class, do you know who wrote Anabel Lee? The poem?" Mr. Carlson asked, tapping his feet and reading a book while holding a pen.

"Oh, me! Me!" Someone exclaimed, raising his hand. Mr. Carlson looked up and pointed his pen at the person who raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Way?" Mr. Carlson asked, smirking. Gerard stood up and answered standing proudly and straightly,

"Edgar Allan Poe, Sir."

Mr. Carlson smiled and nodded.

"Very good, Mr. Way. My, my, have you been reading lately? It seems that you're getting better," Mr. Carlson complimented. Everyone in the class looked at Gerard with blank expressions. Frank, on the other hand smiled.

Gerard chuckled and said,

"You can say that."

Mr. Carlson smiled again before continuing his lesson again. While he was writing on the board, Frank looked at Gerard and poked his shoulder. Gerard shifted his head to Frank and made a face that says,

"Yeah?"

"How did you know that?" Frank asked, whispering, avoiding to get caught chatting.

"Know what?" Gerard said, raising an eyebrow.

"Edgar Allan Poe," Frank said, smirking.

"Well, I tend to get bored if I don't do anything obviously so I just read books that are around the corners in my room," Gerard explained, smiling in the process. That very smile made Frank's heart beat a lot faster and his face a bit red, good thing Gerard doesn't know this.

Frank just nodded and smiled.

"Awesome," he said. Gerard smiled back and then looked in front, just in time where Mr. Carlson discusses again. Frank tapped his pen and opened his notebook. There, he made doodles, well the doodle is just one word, and it keeps running on his mind over and over. The word is no other than "Gerard".

While he was making his doodles, Frank glanced at Gerard from time to time, trying to get a glance from Gerard also, but sadly, Gerard is attentively listening to Mr. Carlson's discussion. Luckily, Frank knows some of the terms in Mr. Carlson's discussion, so he can get a break from listening from time to time.

After a long and boring discussion, Mr. Carlson and the whole class looked at wall clock and waited for it to reach to 12 and when it reached 12, the bell rang.

"Don't forget your homework class, it's due tomorrow," Mr. Carlson reminded. Then, the students immediately walked and even ran towards the door which is the exit and entrance of the classroom. Frank walked to the exit first before the others and that's where he waited for the other to exit.

Gerard then unexpectedly exited the door, Frank stared at him but he shook his head. Gerard didn't notice what he did, he just looked at Frank randomly.

"God, I miss Gerard," Frank thought to himself, which made him lean on the wall and look at the ceiling. That's where Gerard noticed him.

"What's with you?" Gerard asked.

"Nothin', just some thoughts," Frank replied.

"Well, duh!" Gerard said, rolling his eyes. Frank just chuckled.

"I'm just specifically thinking about your progress. It's really awesome. I'm proud of you, Gee," Frank said, smiling at Gerard wholeheartedly. Gerard scratched his head and blushed a bit and he said,

"Really? Well, that gives me a little bit of hope."

"A little bit of hope?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, 'cause I think, the only hope for me, well, to get higher grades, is you," Gerard said, smiling.

Frank's eyes widened and he immediately blushed. Gerard noticed his redness, which made him giggle.

Frank cleared his throat and got the courage to say,

"So are you saying, 'the only hope for me is you?'"

Gerard smiled sweetly and said,

"Yeah."

After that, Bob and Ray exited the room, where they meet unexpected silence.

"What happened here?" Ray asked.

"Huh? Whatcha talking about?" Gerard said.

Ray rolled his eyes and said,

"Never mind."

"What took you guys so long?" Frank asked, glaring at Bob.

"Just small talk to Mr. Carlson," Bob replied. Gerard and Frank nodded.

"Well, let's go fetch Mikey," Gerard said.

"Yeah," Frank said, nodding. Ray and Bob looked strangely at Gerard and Frank. And the two lovebirds didn't notice or feel that they are being stared at.

Then, they walked down the hallway, with laughs, awkward silence, until they reached Mikey's room. But before everything, they bumped in to someone very familiar.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Hey sweet angel," Gerard said to Bert with a glare.
♠ ♠ ♠
CAN I BE THE ONLY HOPE FOR YOU?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME, ALONE.
Woot! New single! New inspiration!
Ah, time goes by fast and I wanna go back to it, that's why I planned on... Well, you'll readers find out soon enough.
Anyways, I'm sooo excited for their new music vid! I'm sooo gonna watch it!