When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Three

Cieran's POV
I hung up the phone
I have never been so happy in my life.
I wanted to kill myself right now. So I would guarentee to die happy.
Ring Ring
I smiled. It's him. Again
"Hello"
"Hey hun. You hung up on me"
"Sorry"
"Can you come to my place. We need to talk."
"Kay. I'll be there in a sec"
"Allright. Love ya, Sexyboy"
I laughed.
"Yeah, Yeah. Love ya too "

I threw on my ZERO jacket and made sure my hair looked okay before I exited my room to see my lover. Whilst walking out the door, I saw Gina, my mother. She was drunk as a skunk and couldn't walk a straight line.
"Hey Baby. Where you goin'?" she slurred. For a drunk she was a nice one. Not a nasty one like Mike.
"Out" I replied cooly.
"Kay. Be back soon. I dun want Mike to be mad at you for bein late ya know." she slurred
"Whatever" I said while walking out the door.
It was a short walk to Shay's house. It was two streets away on Key Lane I knocked on the door and Shay's older brother, Sean, who was about 17 answered it.
"Hey Cieran. What's shakin'? Ooh. That's a nasty bruise."
I touched it gingerly. "Yeah and it hurts like hell."
He smiled sympathetically. "Famous Seamus is in his room. Waiting for you."
Seamus was Shay's real name. Sean liked calling him Famous Seamus because it rhymed. Shay hated it of course but what could he do?
I entered Shay's room, which was covered with MCR posters, FFTL posters, Nirvana posters, Queen posters, and pictures of him and all his friends. I was in a bunch of them.
He was sitting on his bed, very sexy might I add. And smiled at me as he raised his eyes very sexily.
"Let's talk"