When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Four

Shay's POV
Cieran sat on my bed and smoothed out the sheets.
"O-Okay. Let's talk." he stammered. He was a nervousy person who stuttered a lot. I thought it was cute.
I pulled him down on my bed and kissed him on the lips. He smiled. His smile was so adorable I had to kiss him again. He seemed a little unexperienced. I must be his first kiss. It made it feel special. This time i kissed him harder. He opened his lips and allowed my tongue to enter. I explored his mouth. Oh god. This was good. We made out for a couple of minutes when he broke away to breathe.
"That was... You Are... Amazing"
I smiled again and started kissing his neck. Mmmh this kid is deliciouso!!! I bit it and sucked.
"Mmmmhhh Shay" he moaned softly
I put my hand by a very special area of his and rubbed it. He moaned even harder.
"OhMyFuckingGod" he moaned. Not soft. Loud. Very loud.
"Shush, you little horndog," I said, "Sean is gonna hear"
"Heh. Sean already heard, horndoggys"
Fuck.
I turned to see Sean standing in the doorway.
Double Fuck.
"I saw most of it and Shay. WE NEED TO TALK."
"Now?" I asked
"HELL YEAH. NOW" he replied

Sean's POV
Oh My God. I just witnessed my 13 year old brother making out and practically RAPING his best friend. AND THEY ARE TWO GUYS!! EWWW. Not that I'm against it, it's just I don't want to see it. When I was 13, I was paying more attention to watching TV, playing basketball with my friends, and listening to music instead of wanting to RAPE my best friend. Me and Seamus were now in the hallway. I screamed.
"YOU ARE AN INSANE LITTLE BOY!! YOU WERE TRYING TO RAPE THAT KID!"
He smirked and replied "It isn't rape if it's willing. And his parents would NEVER press charges."
That made me even more angry. "EVEN IF IT WASN'T RAPE, YOU WERE STILL TRYING TO SCREW YOUR BEST FRIEND!! YOUR THIRTEEN YEARS OLD SHAY! WHAT THE HELL?"
He put his head down. "I'm in love"
I sighed. "Love doesn't mean you screw someone when you first fall in love. Love is something more than that. It's emotional. Not just physical. Physical should come later. Much later. If you just want it for the physical. You should hire a hooker."
His face went tomato red. "Your homophobic"
"No I'm not," I responded. "Hell, I didn't even knew you were gay...."
"Bisexual" He corrected.
"Whatever," I responded. "Look it's okay if your bi. It's not THAT I'm afraid of. Its what you were doing to Cieran. He's a fragile boy. Don't hurt him emotionally. If you screw him and dump him he's likely to go off the deep end and do something stupid, like kill himself."
Everything dawned on him. "I-I didn't realize.."
"Well now you do. Why not go back in there and TALK to him" I smiled. He gave me a hug.
"Thanks... For everything"
"No problem"