We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Do the Do

I woke up in the middle of the night still lying on Damian. My stomach was growling because I hadn’t eaten anything all day. I carefully got up so I didn’t wake him up; rolled off the hard hotel room bed, fell flat on my face, jumped up silently, and carefully tip toed out of the room. I walked out into the living room to see Destine with her feet on the headrest of a chair, head on the footrest, kicking her feet up and down, and watching a movie. I walked up and sat down next to her.

“Whatcha watching?” I asked

“The Covenant is about to start.” She replied bobbing her head back and forth.

“I love this movie! Thanks for earlier by the way.”

“Any time, so why are you out here?”

“I was hungry. Hey, pause it for a second.” Then I got a genus idea. I jumped up and went into the kitchen and got out some bowls. I filled each bowl with something different. I filled them with Skittles, Oreos, cheese balls, chex-mix, goldfish, cheesy popcorn, Doritos, and all different kinds of ice cream. I brought those over to the table by the couch. Something was still missing. I looked at Destine who was right-side up and licking her lips.
“Mountain Dew?” She says while looking up at me. I smacked myself in the forehead. How could I forget the dew? I went to the fridge, grabbed the 24 pack of Mountain Dew, brought it to the couch, and flopped next to Destine. I looked up to see Scarlet coming out of her room rubbing her eyes. She looked at us, then at the table and made a move over gesture. We scooted over to make room for her and she flopped down.

“So what are we watching?” Scar asked grabbing a hand full of cheesy popcorn.

“Well, we are starting with The Covenant!” Destine and I say excitedly. I saw Scar perk up immediately and we all laughed. We use to do this all the time. Just chill and watch movies with hot guys in them.

Damian and Josh came out of their rooms at 4:30 because we were being so loud. We had watched The Covenant, Twilight, Never Back Down, all the Fast and Furious’, and more, with much drooling, cat calling (even thought they couldn’t hear us) and other total embarrassing stuff girls think about doing when they see hot guys. At the moment we were singing and dancing around to Paramore. Destiny was using an empty bowl as a hat and singing into a hair dryer she found in the bathroom, Scarlet was rocking out a pillow guitar, and I was throwing my head around and jumping up and down.

“What…are you guys doing?” Josh asked. We stopped dancing and just looked at them.

“Hi babe, what’s up?” Scar said while laughing.

“We’re having fun, we all needed it.” Destine informed them. I was continuously laughing this entire time. I just couldn’t stop. I fell onto my butt and started laughing even harder. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

“Anyone know what’s up with this one?” Damian asked walking toward me. Destine and Scarlet looked at each other with a grin and said

“Sugar high.” In unison.

“She’s been chugging Mountain Dew and eating candy and sugary stuff all night.” Scarlet said.

“Hey guys, guess what!” I said. Damian sighed and said

“What, Raven?”

“I think I’m going to stay up all night and day and do this more often. And, and, and I want to watch another movie!” I said jumping up and down. I saw Damian look at the other two girls.

“Say goodnight, Raven” Damian said while walking towards me.

“Goodnight, Raven?” I asked. I got up, then plopped down on the couch and started to watch TV. I was just starting to get sleepy when Damian picked me up bridal style. “No, I’m watching a movie here! Put me down please! Aw come on!” I cross my arms and pouted while Damian carried me back to our room. By the time we got there my eyelids and I were in war. I wanted them to stay open and they wanted to shut. He set me carefully down on the bed and laid down next to me. I could feel his abs and his strong arms; he had to have taken his shirt off. The second he put his arms around me and held me I was a goner.

I dreamt that I was back on the beach watching Damian flirt with that girl. This time instead of running I confronted them.
“What’s going on?” I asked carefully holding two Icees.

“He is dropping your sorry ass, that’s what’s going on!” That girl in a pink and purple bikini said.

“What? Damian, what’s going on?” I said getting a little mad.

“I’ve decided that she’s better than you. Prettier, nicer, less hassle, listens when I tell her to do something, will actually give me some, won’t control me, or talk back. Oh did I mention she’s a lot prettier?” He said checking her up and down.

“Oh, I see you want a robot. One with no personality who is probably plastic! Whatever just stay away from me.” I said dumping the Icees on his head and turning to walk back to the house.

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole ever again.” I woke up screaming with tears running down my face. I jumped off the bed and out of his arms. I didn’t even know why he flirted with her and I still took him back. “What’s wrong Raven?” he asked.

“Why?” Was all I said.

“Why what?” I just looked at him and he sighed. “Her father was involved in the killing of your parents. I’ve been trying to kill them for quite a while. It just hasn’t worked out. She means nothing. If I could I would try to kill her father another way but she is the only way in. I never wanted to hurt you. When she came up to me, my first thought was ‘Raven will be so happy when she finds out I’m going to kill the S.O.B that killed her parents’ it wasn’t ‘well Raven pissed me off earlier so I’m going to get back at her by flirting with Faith.’ I wouldn’t think like that. I love you. There I said it and it isn’t going to change. I love you and I always will.” He said getting up and cornering me. There was a knock on the door. Saved by the knock.

“Hey guys, we are about to get going so we can check out. You two are taking one car and the rest of us are taking another. So I’ll see you back at the house.” Destine said and closed the door. I jumped past Damian and went to pack my clothes. I went out to the car and was flipping through CDs when Damian finally came out. I chose a CD and put it in.

“So, what are we listening to?” Damian asked.

“I know you’re not going to like it but I want you to listen to two songs. Promise me you’ll listen.” I said hopefully.

“Alright, I’ll listen.” He said with an annoyed tone. The song White Horse by Taylor Swift came one and he pulled the car over. The look he had on his face said it all. He would never listen to this, not even for me. Guess I didn’t mean as much to him as he said I did.

“Turn this shit off or I’m not going anywhere.” I knew he was going to do this. I picked out two songs for specific reasons. I opened my door, put my feet down on the ground, pressed eject one the CD player, grabbed my purse with the CDs, grabbed the Taylor Swift CD and got out of the car.

“Where are you going?” He inquired.

“Home, I’m walking home.” I stated, I mean it was pretty obvious.

“Get back in the car!” he said rolling along side me.

“No, you don’t want to listen to the songs that I picked out for this reason. They mean a lot to me. I wanted you to hear them but obviously you don’t care what I want.”

“Get in the car and I’ll listen to whatever you want me to.” He sighed. I walked over to the car and got in. I put the CD back in and turned the two songs on.

White Horse

So you’re sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
And I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
And days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known

I’m not a princes, this ain’t a fairy tale
I’m not the one to sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain’t Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it’s too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance

I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know

I’m not a princes, this ain’t a fairy tale
I’m not the one to sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain’t Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it’s too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

Here you are your sitting there
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I’m sooo sorry

Cause I’m not your princess, this ain’t a fairytale
I’m gonna find someone somewhere
Who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappears now
Now its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse,
To catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it’s too late
To catch me now

The song ended and we sat there in silence. I didn’t know what to say that could explain anything better than that song did. He didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know what to say.” He said

“You hurt me, more than anyone could. Then I forgive you and you go right back to how it was before. You try not to tell me why you did what you did. How do you expect me to feel? Relieved that you took me back? No, I feel hurt and used and completely unwanted. I don’t get why I’m here.” I said and reached to play the next song. He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

“How could you feel like that? I love you, more than anything in the world. I hate that I hurt you. I don’t know what to do about it. I don’t know how to make this better, so I thought that if I ignored it and everything went back to how it was, it could be like it never happened. I wish it never happened. Tell me what I can do. I want to fix this baby, please. I’m begging you please. Without you, I’m nothing.”

“Just listen to the next song. Ignore how it ends. It’s more about how the girl feels. I can’t even think about how it ends right now.” I said and started the song.

Love Story
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Oh, oh, oh

'Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me, they're tryin' to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's re-al
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say.... yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you.

“You really felt alone? The last thing I wanted for you to ever feel was alone. I wanted you to feel safe, protected, loved, and needed.”

“I did feel safe, but I also felt like you were waiting for someone else to come back. Like I wasn’t enough. I hate that. I don’t want to be the left over or second best. I want to be the only one you think about. I can’t handle you going with other girls. It will kill me inside.” I said feeling very self conscious.

“I use to think that I couldn’t get to close to you or you’d leave me. That’s why I was so distant. Turns out I wasn’t as distant as I thought because losing you for an hour killed me inside. I couldn’t function until you were mine again. I need you.”

“We both need each other. Let’s go home babe. I’m tired and I want to sleep in our bed.”

Damian’s Pov
“We both need each other. Let’s go home babe. I’m tired and I want to sleep in our bed.” She said our bed. I think I finally got her back for good. I’m going to do whatever it takes to make her happy. She deserves that and so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Chapter. lol
If you want to hear the two songs the first one -

White Horse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqz4USHA4Y

or the second one-

Love Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xmxb9K8RI&feature=channel

please tell me what you think. i almost stopped writing this story and i would have if it wasn't for xxvengeancebitchxx She's an amazing author (and a great motivator/harasser) so please read her stuff.

Kit Kat