We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Jace

Destine’s Pov – One Month Later
Too much gooey shit, I mean I understand that they are all in love but seriously. PDA much? Now-a-days I spent most of my time in my room because everywhere I went I was the fifth or the third wheel. This sucks. Well at least we are doing a mission tonight so that means I get to get out. Bad part- I have to dress up, like in a dress. I slipped on my black and lime green ball gown. My dress was mostly black with a lime green trim and strip down the train. The train was only two feet long. I started on my makeup and tried to keep it as light as possible. I stopped doing my makeup when the curling iron flashed ready. I put my hair half up and styled it with ringlets. I stepped back and looked at the mirror when I was done. My hair was perfect. Raven walked into the bathroom as I was putting away the iron. She looked at me and my half finished makeup and pointed to the toilet. I sighed and sat down.

As Raven was doing my makeup she had a joyful look on her face. Her dress is a black halter top with red details that looked like tiny flames in random spots. She finished in a few short minutes and then gave me a mirror. I looked in it and was genially stumped by who the girl in the mirror was. Her skin was pristine and had a slight glow to it. Her brown eyes were artfully lined in black with a grey shadow. Her lips where a burgundy color and looked really full. She looked beautiful. I looked up at Raven in wonder and she just laughed.

“I’m good with other people’s makeup. You’re beautiful. Now get out so I can get ready.” She said laughing. I walked out and went to put on my black heals. I walked out to the car and waited for everyone else. The guys walked out in tuxedos. Damian had a red splash and Josh had on a purple splash. They put five bags into the car and walked back to the door to escort their girls to the car. Scarlet had on a black dress with purple rose details. Once we were all in the car Damian started the engine and blasted the music.

Half an hour later we arrived at the ball. The two couples glided into the ball room as I walked out to the lake. I found a tuxedo carefully folded up on a park bench. I looked out into the lake as I heard the water stir. I looked up to see a guy walking out of the water. He had brown shaggy hair and was extremely tan. I watched water flow down his toned abs and caught myself staring. He walked up and grabbed a towel. He turned around to grab something that had fallen onto the ground. His built right arm was covered in a dragon tattoo. I felt like I was sitting there with my jaw on the ground creating a river with my drool. He turned around and froze when he saw me.

“Hey, I didn’t know anyone was here sorry.” I said and went to leave.

“Wait a second. Are you going up to the party?” Sexy I mean the guy asked.

“Uh yeah, I am. Why do you ask?”

“Well because I have to go, but I don’t have anyone to escort and I always feel stupid showing up alone. So do you have an escort?” He asked checking me out. I blushed and shook my head.

“I came with friends but felt stupid walking myself in.”

“Alright let me change and we’ll go in together. By the way, my name is Jace.” He said.

“Destine.” I supplied while turning around to let him change. I heard the rustling of fabric and had to force myself not to peak. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

“Wow, even more beautiful up close.” He whispered and I blushed even more and looked away. He held out his arm and looked at me. “Shall we?” he asked waiting for me to take his arm.

“We shall.” I said with a shy smile on my face. We walked back to the party and walked in. I looked over the crowd and met Raven and Scarlet’s questioning eyes. I gave them the ‘I’ll explain later’ look and walked down the stairs to the dance floor. There was a slow song on.

“Destine, will you dance with me?” Jace asked and I all but melted. I nodded and he pulled me onto the floor in an elegant twirl. I placed my hands around his neck as he pulled me close. He was an excellent dancer and managed to hide my clumsy ways quite easily. As the song ended he led me out onto the patio. “Thanks for the dance.”

“Anytime.” I said smiling

“Well I have to go, but we should really do this again sometime.” He said.

“I agree. Do you have a pen?” I asked. He handed me one and I grabbed his hand. I wrote my number and name on his palm. “Call me sometime.” I said and walked back into the hall. I was immediately ambushed by Raven and Scarlet.

“Who is he?” Raven asked

“More importantly, what happened?” Scar said wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed and they both made ‘oooo’ sounds and laughed.

“Shut up guys.” I said.

“Ha-ha, you love us! Don’t lie. So how did you run across that hottie? Who may I say most definitely has a smoking body?” Rave inquired.

“Well I went for a walk and I found him swimming in the lake. He was so hot as he got out of the water I almost melted from the heat!” I gushed

“Are you two getting together again sometime soon?” Scarlet asked

“I gave him my number, but enough about this. We have a mission to do. Has the old guy arrived yet?”

“According to Damian and Josh he’s, as they refer to it, taking a leak. So we have to go set this up. Come on. Destine, stop day dreaming.” Raven said laughing.

“Alright, alright. He is just so damn fine!” I laughed. We walked outside and prepared for the man’s nightly smoke break. Before we had our sights properly focused on him someone else took a shot. He was dead and we didn’t have to do a thing. Well, someone out there is helping us with our jobs.

We all danced one more dance and then left the party before anyone found the body. As soon as I got into the car the interrogation started all over again, but instead of being interrogated by sisters or best friends. I was being questioned by the big brother’s I never had. Wow, this was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
well Skizz you got your man lol

tell me what you think everyone. i've been in a writing mood so tell me how it's going.

Kit Kat