We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Attack the Telemarketers!

Destine’s Pov (still)

“Who is he?” “Where did you meet him?” “How do you know he isn’t some psychotic killer?” “When do we meet him?” “Is he going to call you or are you calling him?” “Are you going to meet him somewhere?” “What happens if he’s a psychotic killer?” Damian and Josh took turns questioning me. I looked over at Scar and Rave and got sympathetic looks. I sighed and walked went to walk away. “Where do you think you’re going? We are talking to you and if this guy hurts you we will totally kill him!” Damian said. I laughed.

It’s so weird to think that just over a month ago I was alone. Now I practically have two big brothers and two sisters. All of us are close and the guys are way to overprotective but I still love them. I’ve had like two dates and both of the guys were scared off because of Damian and Josh brandishing their gun and knife collection on the patio. I sighed. I hope they don’t scare away Jace. I’ve only known him one night and I already like him so much. It’s weird. I hope he calls me. Every time the phone rings I run to it, so far I’ve bitched out five telemarketers. It isn’t my fault they called when I ‘m waiting to talk to someone.

I finally gave up on him calling and went to my room to listen to music. I was listening to Breaking Benjamin The Diary of Jane when Raven walked into my room with a smile on her face. “Girl, you better get down there and steal that phone away from Damian before he scares the poor boy away.” I looked up at her.

“He called?” I said getting up. She did nothing but nod and move out of the way. I ran down stairs and heard Damian on the phone.

“And what exactly are your intentions with my little sister?” He asked with Josh right next to him trying to listen.

“Guys if you don’t give me that phone right now, I’ll make Scarlet and Raven take away your happy time!” I threatened

“Hey we’re not getting happy time yet so HA.” Josh said.

“Fine then, they will both have a sleepover in my room for a week.” I said and Damian immediately handed me the phone. I grabbed it and ran back upstairs.

“Hello?” I asked hoping he didn’t hang up.

“Hey.” His voice sounded so hot.

“Sorry about Damian and Josh, they are a little protective. The funny thing is they aren’t really my brothers.” I said worriedly. I hope he doesn’t change his mind about me.

“It’s cool. I have a little sister so I know how it feels to see some guy start talking to her. I get protective as hell.” He said laughing.

“I’m warning you now, if we ever hang out and you come here they will be brandishing their gun and knife collections.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like I’m going to run away. So anyway what are you doing on Saturday?” he asked

“I don’t think I’m doing anything.” I said

“Well you are now. I’ll even come pick you up so your friends/brothers can talk to me. How’s that sound?” he inquired slightly cocky

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll see you then okay?” I said with the biggest smile on my face.

“Definitely, I’ll call Saturday morning to get directions. Bye Destine.” He said and hung up the phone. I set the phone on my nightstand and squealed. Scar and Rave ran into my room.

“What did he say?!” Raven asked all excitedly.

“Well…, we have a date on Saturday!” I said all but bouncing up and down on my bed.

“I’m so excited for you! Wait what are you going to wear?” Scar asked I looked over at my practically empty closet.

“That’s a good question” I sighed.

“That’s it. We are going on a shopping spree to fill that closet! My treat and no objections or I’ll make Damian drop you in a lake.” Raven said excitedly

“All right, all right. How about tomorrow since my date isn’t till, ugh, Saturday. Tomorrow is only Wednesday. This is going to be the worse week ever!” I said flopping back against my bed.

“Relax; Scar and I are experts at keeping a girl busy.” Raven laughed.

The next day we drove to a mall an hour away. They all but forced me to come into Victoria’s Secret with them. They even made me try on some things with them and to my horror they bought them.
“The boy will want to see you one day. And this thing made you look so sexy I wanted you. Ha-ha, just kidding.” Scarlet said. Before we had even started looking for date clothes they had bought me 7 pairs of pants. Three pairs of regular jeans, two pairs of sweat pants and two pairs of super tight jeans. Their excuse was that they made my ass look great. I rolled my eyes at them. Then they bought me two pairs of Capri’s and one pair of shorts. They bought me one mini shirt and that was when I walked out of the pants department. Then they bought me five t-shirts with random bands on them, ten tank tops, three low cut preppy shirts, and two tight zip- up sweat shirts. I also made them buy me one big comfy guy sweatshirt. I bought some panties and bras while they went into the sexy sleep wear. I refused to go with them, but by now they knew my size. I was doomed. I chose to ignore it for now.

After all that shopping they informed me that it was now time to look for date wear. I laughed and started looking around. After about an hour I picked out a red halter with a few bracelets for my wrist. They informed me that I was going to wear a pair of the jeans that made my ass look good and I just laughed at them.

“I believe I’ll be the one dressing me. So you have no say in what pants I’ll be wearing. They will be the regular jeans, not the super tight ones.” I said looking at Raven. She had an evil glint in her eyes and I was officially scared.

We left the mall and Raven blared the music. I looked out the window and into the car next to us. It was a black viper. I loved that car and to make it better the driver was pretty hot. He turned to look at me and waved. It was Jace. Oh my god. I can’t believe he has a viper. I smiled and waved back. He turned at the next light and sped off into the sunset. I smiled. Damn he was one hot ass boy and we had a date on Saturday.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!

what does everyone think of Jace?

haha tell me what you think of the story and everything

Kit Kat