We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Hey Jack

Sometime later, someone douses me with cold water to wake me up. Though it’s not only my gasp I hear. I lean my head back and hit something.

“Owwww” we simultaneously groan. I’m blindfolded so I have to ask, even though I’m almost positive I’m right.

“Hey is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me.” My sister responds

“But who are you two?” someone, I’m guessing a guy, inquires.

“No one for you to be concerned with jack” my sister answers

“My name isn’t Jack and neither is his.” Another male voice answers.

“We weren’t saying your name was jack, jack.” I replied. I heard something swing through the air.

“Duck” I said and whatever was flying at us missed and flew over our heads.

“What the hell are you and how did you know that was coming?” The first voice asks and I can just imagine the evil smiles that spread across our faces.

“We are no one but everyone one at the same time.” We both reply without thinking about it because that is what we were trained to say.

No one knows about that, now. Everyone, but us, is dead.

“Damn, that was scary!” a female voice says.

“What are you doing in here? Get out NOW!” the second guy voice commands

“Yes, master.” The girl replies

“Master?” my sister and I ask at the same time

“Yes, master is what you two will address us as.”

“Hell No!” I screamed.

My sister just sat there probably thinking about the only people we would ever call master. I hear another thing flying at us once again and a door close.

“Duck” I say extremely calm.

I move my head so it won’t hit me but it will undo my blind fold. As the blind fold falls to the ground, I look up to see two guys. Two very hot guys nonetheless. I saw that they both are muscular, but not too muscular, about six feet three inches. One had black hair that was cut so it partially covered his eyes but swept to one side, had extremely blue eyes and was a pale white guy. The second guy had sandy brown hair cut in a skater type style, emerald green eyes, and was a tan white guy. The black haired one rushes up to cover my eyes before I see anything else. I heard them whispering back and forth but it was just barley too quiet for me to hear. I heard words like “See”, “eventually”, “slaves”, “18”, “pretty”, “which”, and “alright” As the black haired one takes his hand away from my eyes, the brown haired one removes my sister’s blindfold.

“We know your foster kids; we know where you were living, so why don’t you save us some trouble and tell us your real names?” the one with the black hair said.

“Okay, I’m Fec and she’s kyou. So that’s Fec…..kyou” my answer surprised them but alls it did was earn smiles.

“Are you offering?”

“That’s a big negative there ghost rider!” my sister responds

It seems that was the last of their patients. They walk to where we couldn’t see them and then they threw us over their shoulders.

“You better not fart!” My sister and I said at the same time.

They carried us through a doorway and into a hallway. Then they through another doorway and into a small hallway, at this point they went in opposite directions.

“Black” my sister shouted

“Brown” I responded.

We were informing each other which guy we were with.
The black haired one then walked through a door; closing it behind him, and throwing me on the bed in the process.

“What’s your name?”He asked once more and I stayed silent.
“Okay I’ll make you a deal; I’ll tell you my name if you tell me yours.” He supplied

“It’s a deal if you tell me your name first”

“Damian”

“Arabella” I lied

“Nice name, now tell me your real one.” What the hell, I’d been going by Arabella for the last two years.

“Now!” He commanded.

I sat in awe. How am I supposed to trick him if he can tell when I am lying? Only my sister know when I was lying, no one or thing else could tell, not even lie detectors.

“Try asking and not commanding.” I said

“I gave you an order”

“And I didn’t take it!”

“We made a deal are you going back on your word?”

“Raven”

“Nice name.”

“I like it”

“What’s your last name?”

“Not part of the deal.”

“Fine, get up”

“Why am I getting up?” I responded not rising

“To go back to where your sister is waiting.”

“Fine”

I rose and followed him out of the room. We walked back to the original room and went inside. Once inside the room I saw my sister on one side of the room and the other guy on the opposite side. Damian nodded his head towards me and said

“Raven” The other man repeated the process only nodded towards my sister and said

“Scarlet”

“Damian” I said nodding toward the guy that took me

“Josh” she responded with the other guy’s name.

“Did we give you permission to speak?” Josh asked

“Do you have the brain capacity for that?” Scarlet responded and he stepped right up next to her thinking his height would intimidate her. She just looked up at him.

“I’m sorry was that word to big for you?”She asked and I burst out laughing. That quickly ended when Damian copies what Josh did, stepping up right in front of me.

“News flash boys, we aren’t intimidated, I’m sorry if that word was a bit too big, let’s try scared of you. Hey, Scar remember what we said we wouldn’t do?” she nodded

“Do it, and after that let’s show them what it feels like to have their asses kicked.” Scarlet and I touched the inside of our ears and switched on our communicators
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so on the summery page i accidentally put that the guys were 5'3" but it was actually 6'3".
so SORRY!
umm other than that...
tell me what you think :P

(sorry had to re post this chapter also for the same reasons)