We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Serious Confessions

 
Raven’s Pov

I kind of felt bad for the boys. I completely understood why there were out there. It was just especially hard for Damian and me. Things hadn’t been the same since we got back from the hotel. We are both extremely careful around each other and it prevents us from being ourselves. I have to talk to the girls about this. I walked into the hall and called for them.

“Guys I need some help!” I yelled. They both walked out of their rooms, past me, and into mine. I shook my head and laughed.

“Okay, so I’m worried that Damian and I aren’t going to last.” I said.

“I think you have to tell him. I mean neither of the guys know what we are and it is getting increasingly hard to hide it. We have to tell them. You tell Damian and I’ll tell Josh at the exact same time. We just can’t let them talk it over with each other.” I looked at her. We finally had to tell someone besides Destine what we were. This could turn on us and we could be in trouble.

I nodded and turned around to start planning how I was going to tell him.

“How about we do it tonight? Then if someone talks to Jace and they set another date we don’t have to worry about not having back up.” Scarlet said.

“Like I can do that much, I’m human after all.” Destine said dramatically. We just smiled and laughed.

Later That Night

Damian and I were walking outside in the opposite direction of Scarlet and Josh. It was starting to get cool outside so we let the guys move their tent into the garage. I started shivering and Damian took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders. I walked closer to him and he put his arms around me. I stopped walking a little ways from the house.

“Damian, we have to talk.” I said and he froze. “I have something to tell you. Please don’t freak out on me, promise me you’ll let me explain.” I said looking at my hands. He took a step back and nodded.

“Okay, watch me closely; don’t lose sight of me okay? I’m going to put this orange flag onto the barn.” I said. He nodded and I could see him starting to concentrate on me. I used my vampire speed, ran to the barn, put the flag on it, ran back, and stood behind him. He turned around and looked at me with big eyes.

“Wha-what are you?” he asked and I opened my mouth and let my fangs extend. His eyes got even bigger.

“You-you’re a vampire!” he said shocked.

“I’m also part werewolf, but that’s a very small amount” I said. He stood there without saying anything for a few minutes.

Scarlet’s Pov

I saw Raven dart from Damian to the barn and back. I looked at Josh and just came out with it.

“I’m mostly vampire but there is some werewolf in me too.” I said and he just raised his eyebrows in disbelief. I darted around so I was behind him. “I’m telling the truth.” Then I climbed a tree using my vampire speed. I looked down at him and he was looking at the tree. “Do you believe me now?” He sat there looking at the tree for a few minutes. I was just about to come down when he walked to the base of the tree. He looked up at me and smiled.

Raven’s Pov

“I have something to tell you too.” I turned away for a second and when I turned back he had the orange flag in his hand. “I know what it feels like to be…gifted.” He said with a smile. I watched his fangs slide out and I covered my mouth with my hands.

“You’re a vampire?!” I said.

“Well duh.” He just smiled.

Scarlet’s Pov.

I leaned against the tree and looked up at the stars.

“It’s a good thing you’re not that much of a dog.” Josh said appearing beside me.

“How did, what just… ummm what?” I stuttered.

“I knew you were hiding something. I had no idea it was that you were a vampire.” I put my hands on his shoulders with my elbows locked. I looked at the ground.

“Hold up, you’re a vampire too?” I asked. He just got a smirk on his face, laughed, and nodded.

Destine’s Pov

Well everything looks like it went according to plan…maybe even better. I sighed right as the phone started ringing. Ugh, these telemarketers are getting on my nerves!

“Hello?” I said kind of boredly.

“Hey” that one word and I melted. Jace called.

“Hey” I repeated leaning against the counter.

“Well, I was thinking we could get together tonight. Just hang out; you know maybe watch a movie.” I nodded like he could see me, and then realized he couldn’t and actually spoke.

“Sure, sounds like fun. So you want to come over here? My brothers have to apologize.” I stated. He just laughed.

“Sounds like a plan. So do I need to pick up some movies?” He inquired.

“I think we have some movies, so it’s ok. Just come on over.”

“Alright, see you in a few minutes.” He said and hung up. I walked outside.

“Hey idiots! Jace is on his way over so clean up the house and I’ll make them let you back inside!” I screamed. I turned around and Josh and Damian were both standing there. “You know that doesn’t scare me Scar and Rave did it all the time to me… wait a second! You’re vampires aren’t you!” I yelled. They just nodded. “Well, clean the house you big boobs.”

“Look around, slow one. The house is already clean. Humans are so slow.” Josh stated.

“Fine, Jace will be here soon. You two have to apologize.” They just nodded and said whatever.

Just then I heard a car pull into the driveway. I squealed and ran to the front door. I opened the door and standing in the doorway was a freaking God! Ok so it was Jace, sue me.

“Hey” I said

“Hey”

“So are you going to let the boy in or what Destine?” Damian yelled. I rolled my eyes and gestured for him to come in. He took off his shoes. I started to walk toward the living room and he put his hand on my lower back. I smiled and walked past Damian and Josh.

“Hold up little sister, we just need to have a little chat with Jace, here.” I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

“Behave yourselves, or else!” I said and walked into the living room. Ten minutes later Jace walked in looking a little pissed off. I had paused the movie at the beginning to wait for him. He sat down next to me and didn’t say anything.

“You okay?” I asked him and he just nodded. I turned to press play and got up. I walked out of the room whispering “Oh, they are going to get it.” I don’t know how he got over to me so fast but he stopped me.

“It isn’t their fault. Can we go for a walk?” I nodded and we walked out the back door. We had almost walked all the way around the property when he stopped me.

“Do you know that you’re living with a bunch of vampires? I know this sounds crazy but it’s true.” He said pacing back and forth.

“I know.” I said

“They are dangerous; I can’t believe they are living with a human who doesn’t even know about them!”

“I know all about them.” I tried again.

“They are risking your life I-”

“I know Jace. Don’t worry about me. They won’t hurt me I swear.” I interrupted him. He just sat there and stared at me with his mouth open.

“You know?”

“Yes, I know everything. So relax.”

“Then I have to tell you why your ‘brothers’ don’t like me very much. I’m full werewolf.” My jaw dropped. Figures. Out of all the guys I find, I start dating a werewolf. “I really like you but I understand if you don’t want to see me anymore.”

“No! Quite the opposite actually.” I said looking down.

“So, you want to go watch that movie… as my girlfriend?” he asked and I smiled and nodded.

Finally, I found guy who likes me for me, sure he’s not exactly human. Seriously though, who dates human anymore?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.
please comment!

Kit Kat