We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

The Wolf Pack.

Destine’s Pov

When we got in the car Jace took my hand and turned on the radio. The entire drive he held my hand and kept looking over at me like I was too good to be true. The funny part was that’s how I feel about him. Like he’ll just disappear or I’d wake up and this would all be a dream. We got to his house about twenty minutes later. He got out and opened my door. I looked around in amazement. It was beautiful. The house was a light grey color. There were two stories and it had a wraparound porch on each level. The house was surrounded by forest. In the driveway there were like fifteen cars. I looked up at Jace.

“Relax, they’ll like you.” He said and pulled toward the house. I smiled and followed him. As soon as we walked into the house I was pulled into like five different hugs. I was stunned.

“You must be Destine, we’ve heard so much about you.” I heard from a tall sandy brown haired boy. I turned about five different shades of red as I heard the same thing from multiple people. Jace finally pulled me back to him.

“Guys that’s enough, at least let her breath.” I smiled and looked at the floor.

“Alright guys let’s try to at least tell her your names before you attack her again.” He pointed to the tall one that had started hugging me. “That’s Eric.” He then pointed to a shorter boy next to him with black hair. “Owen, next to him is Van, then Parker, Nash, and finally Matt.” He said. Jace went to get me water as I settled down with the guys to watch a movie. He came back and handed me the water he was just about to sit down when two girls walked into the room. One went immediately to Parker and the other looked at Jace. Jace sat down next to me and the girl went and sat on his lap.

“Hey Jace.” She said and kissed him on the lips. I got up and walked out. I don’t get why I thought he was so perfect. Matt followed me out and grabbed me before I went to the forest.

“Let’s go for a walk. We have to talk.” I nodded and he pulled me in the opposite direction. We walked past the house and into the back yard, could this house get any better? The back of the house was a beach. They were right on the water. Matt and I started walking down the beach.

“Who was she?” I asked

“That’s Sophie. She’s been in ‘love’ with Jace for as long as any of us can remember. He has never repaid the feelings but she just won’t leave it alone. He has tried everything to keep her away. Even dating her but that was the worst thing he did. Nothing has worked and she is just getting worse. We don’t know what to do with her.”

“Why didn’t he tell me about her?” I asked looking out at the water. There was a storm brewing and it was going to rain soon. I could smell it.

“She wasn’t supposed to be here tonight. It’s a pack night and only pack members are allowed.”

“I’m not pack, I shouldn’t have been there.” I said looking at him.

“Whether you like it or not you’re pack, you’re with our alpha. Technically you could tell any of us what to do and we’d have to listen.” I just looked down.

“I don’t know anything about packs. I mean I know about wolves and vampires but not packs. I’m clueless here. That Sophie girl doesn’t help either. Do you mind if I just walk a bit by myself?” I asked.

“Not at all, just don’t get to far away ok?” I nodded and he turned back for the house.

I kept walking until I heard someone run up behind me. I turned around and was slapped across the face.

“Stay away from Jace, he’s mine. Always has been and always will be.” Sophie said.

“Well sorry, I didn’t realize … that you’re such a controlling bitch! Jace isn’t yours. He never will be. You need to just drop it!” I said and she held her hand back as if to slap me again.

“Don’t touch her.” Jace growled grabbing her hand. “Get out of here Sophia.” She pulled her arm out of his grasp and threw herself into his arms.

“Jace, come on baby. You know that we are meant to me! Don’t be a fool.” She said as he pushed her away.

“We were never meant to be. Destine is my imprint. End of story. You will not touch or harm her in anyway. Got it Sophia?” He practically growled. She ran down the beach crying. I didn’t feel bad for her at all. She slapped me and she told me that Jace was never going to be mine. For all I care she could never come back. I knew that was a wish that would never come true though. Jace pulled me into a hug.

“I’m so sorry, Destine. She wasn’t supposed to be here. If I would have known I wouldn’t have left you alone. She means nothing to me. She never has and never will. You mean so much to me already. When I was walking up and heard her slap you I got so mad. I didn’t think she would cross the line like that. I’m so sorry.” He said as he pulled me closer. I relaxed into his arms and decided that I would not let him get away from me. Jace is a keeper, and he’s mine.

He picked me up and spun me around.

“How would you feel about a bonfire with the pack?” He asked when he stopped spinning me around. I finished laughing.

“I’d love that!” I said putting my arms around him. My smile slipped a bit when I realized that Sophia and her twin might be there.

“Sophie isn’t going to be there. Her twin Alexandria or Alex will be though. She is Parker’s imprint. So she’ll be around a lot, but Sophia shouldn’t be.” I smiled again and buried my head into his shoulder. He just laughed and pulled back.

“Let’s go giggles.” He said and I laughed more. We walked down the beach till we were in his backyard again. The boys had started a fire. This fire was huge. The pit was a huge circle at least six feet wide. The entire thing was filled with wood and there was an even bigger stack behind where the boys were sitting. The pit was surrounded by fallen trees. You could clearly see where the boys usually sat. There were butt imprints in the wood. The fire blazed as Matt sprayed something from a bottle onto the flame. I stepped back a step as Jace went and sat down. I walked up behind him and someone tickled me from behind. I almost fell over laughing. Jace caught me and pulled me into his lap. I looked back to see Eric smiling.

“Just a bit ticklish huh?” He asked and started laughing. I just put my head into Jace’s shoulder hoping it would hide my embarrassment. It didn’t.

“Awww look the little one is blushing!” one of them yelled.

“Hey, just because you guys are all over six foot doesn’t mean that my five foot five is short!” I said turning around and almost falling off of Jace’s lap. He caught me and pulled me closer.

“Guys give her a bit of a break ok? It’s the first time I’ve brought her home after all.” They all laughed and sat down. Nash passed out marshmallows toaster and then gave everyone their own bag of marshmallows. Jace picked me up and set me down next to him.

“Did one of you numskulls get the other smores stuff out of the pantry?” Jace said while sticking some marshmallows onto the stick. I looked around and noticed all the guys looking at each other.

“Ha-ha, just kidding guys. I got them.” The one I think is named Vas, no wait Van.

We sat around the fire for hours just talking and joking. I was cuddled up to Jace, half asleep and completely content, when it started down pouring. Jace picked me up and ran inside straight to his room. I laughed when he plopped me on his bed. I got up right away.

“I don’t want to get your bed all wet.” I said looking at my soaked clothes.

“Relax; it’s ok if you do. You need some clothes?” I nodded and he threw a big shirt and a pair of clean boxers at me. He pointed to a door in the corner.

“Bathroom is over there.” I nodded and went to change. The shirt smelled like him and I found myself smiling. I walked out into his room and he cat called at me. I blushed and covered my face.

“Hey, do you mind if you just sleep here tonight? It’s raining really hard, and when that happens the road gets flooded. So we can’t really go anywhere. Do you mind? I mean we can try to drive out there.”

“It’s fine Jace. I’ll sleep here, I just have to call home and tell them. I’m going to get so much shit for this.” I laughed. I called home and Damian answered the phone.

“You better be telling me that you’re running late but you’ll be home soon young lady.” Damian answered the phone

“Well Dad, no. I’m staying here tonight because we are flooded in.” I heard him sigh and I had to hold in my laugh.

“Goodnight, Dad.” I said and hung up. Jace raised his eyebrows at me and I laughed even harder.

“Well, Damian likes to act like my father sometimes.” I explained. He just smiled.

I sighed and sat on the end of his bed.

“You know I really like you wearing my shirts and sitting on my bed. I think this is going to have to happen more often.” I smiled and looked down. His hand came under my chin and pulled it up. “You have no reason to be embarrassed around me.” I just nodded and looked him in his eyes. I almost got lost in his deep emerald eyes. I can’t believe I didn’t notice them before.

He moved his lips so close to mine I couldn’t breathe. He gently touched his lips to mine and I smiled. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled back and growled a few seconds before the door burst open.

“Hey Ja -oooh sorry man.” The door closed before I could see who interrupted us and saved me from going too far too fast.

“I’m tired. So I think I’m going to go let you deal with that and go to bed.” He walked over me and kissed me on the mouth one last time.

“Good night baby.” He said and walked out of the room before I could recover from his kiss. I lay down and thought that this was the best day of my life so far and all of this because of one man. I’m definitely falling for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok really tell me what you think
PLEASE

comments make me update faster!

i think i'm not going to update till i have at least two comments. so please comment

Kit Kat