We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

P,S, I Love You

Raven’s Pov

I dialed Destine’s number and held the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” She answered sounding pretty pissed off.

“Well hello sunshine. I was just calling to say we missed you around here since you haven’t been home in a week other than to grab some clothes.”

“Well don’t worry I’m on my way home right now. I have to talk to you guys and we have to have a girls night.” She said as I heard a car pull into the driveway. “I’ll be inside in like two minutes. Can you send Damian outside please?” Oo shit. Something went down.

“Yeah sure, he’ll be right out.” I said and bellowed for Damian.

“What?” He said climbing down the stairs.

“Well Destine is outside and she needs your help.” I’ve never seen him run that fast. He was out the door in a few seconds without using vampire speed. I ran to the front window as fast as I humanly could and peaked out.

Destine was getting her bags out of the back and completely ignoring Jace. He was trying to get her attention in every way possible. He even got down on his knees at one point. I wonder what he did to make her so mad. Eventually Damian put his hand on Jace’s chest to stop him from walking toward Destine. He jerked his head toward the barn. Looks like they were going to have a little chat. Destine came inside with her bag and went immediately to her room.

“What happened?” I asked.

“He is an ass. The first night that I spent the night there he went and had a little talk with his pack. Turns out they were talking about not barging into his room because he wanted to get some action. The first freaking night I was there! Good thing I still haven’t given him anything. He seemed so sweet and to hear that he said that. It hurts Raven. Way more than I thought it would.” She said staring at her suit case on her bed. Tears started leaking out of her eyes as I went to give her a hug. “I thought I would be more than just a lay.”

“I know, how about we have a girls night tonight okay?” I asked hopefully.

“If there is no boys and chocolate I’m in!” She said with a sad smile.

“Alright I’ll go set it up. You unpack and don’t worry. Damian will take care of Jace and he won’t cross the line.” I said before she could say anything. I walked outside, across the lawn, and into the barn.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked as I walked in. “You are an ass, one of my best friends is sitting up in her room crying because you treated her like a hooker. She is not a one night stand and how dare you treat her like it!” I was outraged. Damian came up behind me and put his mouth to my ear.

“Baby, I got this one. I’ll take care of him and you go take care of Destine.” He whispered.

“Stay away from her.” I said and walked out. I called Damian’s cell on the way back to the house. “Oh by the way, we are having a girl’s night tonight just so you know.” I said and hung up. I had a lot to do and little time to do it in. I went to the computer and printed out a list the three of us had made for our next girls night. This list had everything I needed from games to movies to food to what clothes to get. We had to cheer Destine up tonight.

Damian’s Pov

“What did you do? You do realize that if you piss one of them off they all come after you right?”

“Well I didn’t mean to piss her off. It was the first night she slept over and the pack was making fun of me. So I may have given in and did a little locker room talk. You know the stuff that really doesn’t mean anything. I can’t have my pack thinking I’m weak. Someone might challenge me and that will put her in danger too. That’s unacceptable. Well one of my pack accidentally brought up what I said and she found out. She hasn’t talked to me since and that was almost two days ago. She fits in so well with the pack. Everyone considers her just another member now. Sure she technically has a higher standing than all of them but they don’t care. She’s accepted there and the guys all love her and expect her to be around. Now because of me that might not happen. I can’t live without her and I can’t stand to see her upset. I don’t know what to do. Please Damian, I’m in over my head. Help me out here” he asked, well more like begged. I sighed.

“You know I’m going to be in so much trouble for this. Here is what we’re going to do. We’re going to let them have their girl’s night and we are going to have a boy’s night. We are going to have our night in the basement, that way we can check up on the girls. Sound good?” I asked and he nodded.

“Alright, go get movies and Josh and I will take care of the rest.” He nodded and left. Well it’s now or never. I called Raven.

“Baby?” I asked

“This isn’t good. What do you want Damian?” she asked already onto my plan.

“Well, I’ve decided to have a guy’s night in the basement. That way Josh and I can get to know Jace and you guys can check up on us.” I said trying to convince her.

“Alright, I’ll go for it, but you better behave.” She said. “You just have to do one little thing for me.”

“Anything” I said.

“You guys have to watch one movie of our choice with us.” I sighed. What’s the worst they could do?

“Deal.” I said and we both hung up.

Later that night

Destine’s Pov

I sat down in the living room in my comfy pajamas. I hated this. My comfy pajamas consisted of Jace’s clothes-one of his huge shirts that went to my mid thigh and a pair of his boxers. It was the comfiest thing I had thought. I relaxed and waited for Raven and Scarlet to come down. The door bell rang. I knew who it was so I opened the door and went and sat down without even looking at him. He didn’t deserve it. He kissed my forehead on his was downstairs.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered as he passed. A few hours later he was forgotten, replaced by chocolate, movies, and best friends. Our last movie for the night was one of my favorite movies. P.S. I love you. Raven went to the stairs and called for the boys. I looked at her like she was crazy.

“I know you don’t want to see him but make him suffer through this movie. We’ll all be crying and the guys have to deal with it.” I have to admit it did sound amusing. The boys came up and Jace sat by me cautiously. The movie started. At soon as the name came up Damian and Josh both started whining.

“Seriously, this movie out of all the movies you could have picked! Why?” they said as if they were I pain.

“Ok granted that I’ve never seen this movie before but it can’t be that bad.” I smiled and leaned against him. Boy was he in for it. The boys groaned and pulled their girls closer to them for the duration of the move.
The movie stared and it went on to how her hubby dies. All of us girls started crying. It then went on to his letters and we balled. Then there were the funny parts and we were laughing. At one point I saw Josh pass Damian a note on a napkin. It said “Damn dude, it’s like they are PMSing. This is horrible. How are we supposed to handle this?

“Do we really have to watch this?” the guys started to complain. For each complaint they uttered another day was added to their no kissing punishment. By the time the first twenty minutes of the movie was over the guys were back in the tents for a few nights unless they could behave. I could tell Jace was restless and didn’t know what to do when I cried. He was the only one who wasn’t verbally complaining. Notice how I said verbally. His body language was begging me to let him out of this. I had to keep telling myself no. he has to suffer. Let him suffer. By the end of the movie all the girls were ready to go to bed. We had cried our eyes out and laughed and cried some more. It was a very eventful night. Before we went to bed we had to talk about the ending. It was perfect. We talked about how nice guys were in movies and how they weren’t like that in real life. We started his conversation after the guys went back downstairs of course… or so we thought. They were sitting on the stairs coming up with a plan.

The next morning each girl woke up to a dozen red roses in a vase and their entire bed showered in rose petals. Against each vase was a letter. Each letter was different. They had written the letters on their own but the girls switch letters until they had read all of them. They had to be sure they didn’t just switch the wording on things and send them each the same letter. Damian’s talked about how he felt when Raven had left and how empty his life was without her. Scarlet’s letter talked about how she made Josh such a better man. And Destine’s letter talked about how she completed Jace, she was the only one who could always make him smile. Always make him feel good. It talked about how much it hurt him that she was mad at him not talking. Her letter was the longest. They each went on with their days and found more letters all over the house. Somehow they only found their own letters, which was weird because they found a lot of their letters in the same place. As two o’clock rolled around the girls found three letters on the table. These letters explained how they would be going to the spa for the rest of the day while the boys prepared a surprise.

The girls packed everything they needed and went off to the spa. They had mud baths, sat in the pool for a while and just talked, massages, seaweed wraps, facials, pedicures, manicures, and finally they each walked into their own room. A stylist was in each room. The stylist would do their hair and makeup. The boys had gone shopping that morning and had found each of the girls their own perfect dress. Each one was different and fit perfectly. As they walked out of the spa they were extremely surprised by how they were being spoiled.

They dove into the drive way and the three guys were standing there. As each girl got out of the car, her man would walk up to her, offer his arm and a flower. They all took their dates through the house onto the back porch. It was sectioned off into three different areas. Almost like a privet restaurant. The men served homemade lasagna and garlic bread. Everything about the night was perfect.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any of what I said to the pack. You are more important to me than anything. I only said it because one of my pack members thinks he can run the pack better than me. He has tried to take over the pack many times and he now knows that if he uses you in anyway, he will win a fight against me for alpha. I’d give up alpha willingly for you. I’d give up anything for you. I understand if you don’t want to forgive me.” Jace said. I knew how much alpha meant to him. If he gave up alpha it meant he could no longer be part of the pack. He would give up the only place he felt he ever belonged for me.

“I forgive you, just please don’t do it again. And don’t you dare give up your spot as alpha.” I said looking him in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“I’ll do whatever you want me to. Anything for you.” He said and handed me one last letter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this chapter was inspired by the movie P.S. I Love You and my bestie Skizzels.

Tell me what you think, don't hold back. Constructive criticism it appreciated!

Please comment

Kit Kat