We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Relax

Destine’s Pov

By the time we got to the house Jace had fallen asleep. He was exhausted and in pain. I felt bad for making him sit in the car for even a short time. Every time I hit a bump he would make a sound of pain, even in his sleep. I decided to call Damian.

“Hello” He answered in a bored tone.

“Hey, I need your help when we get to the house okay?” I asked.

“Is everything ok? What happened? Do you want me to meet you somewhere?” He suddenly sounded worried.

“No, I’m ok. Jace is really hurt though. I’m worried about him Damian.” I confessed.

“How far away are you?” He inquired.

“About five minutes.” I estimated.

“Alright, I’ll meet you in the driveway.” He said and hung up. I hit another bump right as I pressed the end button and it woke Jace up.

“I’m sorry, Jace.” I apologized

“For what, little one?” He asked in a pained voice.

“Making you come to my house.” I said biting my lip.

“You didn’t force me to. I’ll be okay. Relax. How long till we get there?” he asked moving his hand to hold mine.

“Not long, I promise.” He just nodded and closed his eyes. I pulled into the driveway and stopped the car. Damian came out of the house and went to Jace’s door. He opened the door and just looked at Jace.

“Come on, let’s get you inside.” Damian said offering his hand for Jace to help him get out. Jace squeezed my hand, and with Damian’s help got out of the car. I got out of the car, watched them go into the house, and then proceeded to walk to the back of the car to get our bags. Raven walked out of the house as I was struggling to close the back door. She ran up and took one of the bags. I looked at her with a look of relief.

“Thanks,” I said “Jace okay?”

“Yeah, Damian is helping him get settled in your room.” I nodded and we headed inside. I walked into my room right as Jace lay down on my bed. He just put his hands behind his head and smiled at me.

“I like your room.” He smiled. I shook my head and set our bags down at the footboard of my bed.

“You okay? You need anything? Not in pain?” I asked walking up to him.

“God little one you’re a freaking stress ball. I’ll be fine.” He said patting the bed next to him. “Come here and relax.” He said I walked over to the bed and lay down next to him.

“So, what are we going to do?” He asked.

“Well, we are going to just chill, watch a movie, and wait for you to heal yourself. You know just relax, like you said.” I said cuddling up to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

“You know, I’ll be healed by tomorrow, the day after that the latest.” He informed me grabbing the TV remote.

“Well, then the girls and I are having a girls night tomorrow night. So you and the other two will have to go somewhere else. Like a boy’s night out.” I informed him.

“What are you guys going to be doing?”

“Just a movie night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.

I'm going to finish my homework and try to update again!

comments make me happy! so please comment!

Kit Kat