We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

American Idol!

 
Raven’s Pov

It was two days after Destine had brought Jace home. They spent all day yesterday just lying in Dest’s bed watching movies and sleeping. Jace was now completely healed and we wanted to have a girl’s night. So we kicked the guys out. Damian and Josh decided that they wanted to get to know the pack, for more than one reason. They wanted to know the guys Destine was hanging out with and they needed the pack to know that they weren’t any trouble. If the pack thought that they were going to be trouble they could attack. That was one of the last things we wanted.

“So what are you boys doing tonight?” I asked Damian while folding clothes.

“Umm, good question. We left it up to Jace and his pack.” Damian said drying his hair with a towel. I looked over at him. He just got out of the shower and was in a towel and was still dripping. I smiled and was temporarily distracted. He caught me staring at his abs and smiled. “So, you like what you see?”He asked cockily. I shook my head and continued folding. He put his arms around me and I smiled.

“I love you.” He whispered into my ear.

“I love you too, but you’re not getting any right now.” He sighed and dropped his arms. I laughed and picked up the laundry basket. “Go get ready and try to control the hormones.” I said walking out of the room. I passed Scarlet on the stairs and told her that we had to have a girl’s meeting in a few minutes. She nodded and went to find Destine. I put the clothes away and walked into the front room. The two of them were already sitting there talking.

“So, we have to set some ground rules for tonight.” I started and they nodded. “First of all, no guys, at all. Second rule, no thinking about the guys or what they are doing. Third rule, no wearing the guy’s clothes, this rule is for you, Destine. Break any of these rules and you will willingly submit to the other two of us drawing on your face with permanent marker. Everyone understand the rules?” They both nodded.

“So…what am I suppose to wear now?” Destine inquired. We both just shook our heads and got up to kick the guys out. “Seriously guys, Jace’s clothes are all I wear to bed. They are comfy.” I laughed and started up the stairs.

“Figure it out Dest.” Scarlet said while walking into the kitchen. We had no pity for her. An hour later we had successfully kicked the guys out and given them strict orders to call us when they were their way home. Their plan was to go to a bar, have a maximum of three beers, go to a movie, or drive around. Some random guy stuff, as long as there were no girls, they could do what they pleased.
We decided to go swimming for a while since we just reopened our pool. I turned up the outdoor speaker and we were dancing and singing along to the music. We were having such a great time but it was getting cold out so we decided to go inside.

“I have an idea of something we can do,” Destine said brightly.

“What?” Scarlet asked.

“American Idol!” Destine said striking a pose.

“Duh, why didn’t we come up with this before?” I asked excited. “Let’s get changed and we’ll start our game!” I laughed as we ran inside.

I changed into a black tank top and some small black happy bunny shorts with red writing. Then I walked out and laughed. Destine was in a white tank top and small lime green happy bunny shorts with black and white writing. Lastly, Scarlet was in a purple tank top and purple happy bunny shorts with red lettering.

“Really, out of all the outfits we could have picked, we picked the same ones. This is weird.” I stated.

“Definitely, so did you set up the game yet Destine?” Scarlet inquired bouncing up and down on the couch. I laughed and shook my head. “What? I’m excited.” She smiled.

The game started up and Destine squealed. “This is going to be fun!” she gushed. The first song came on and we all jumped up and started singing. We were dancing and singing to bootylicious.

Kelley, can you handle this
Michelle, can you handle this
Beyonce, can you handle
I don't think you can handle this
wooooo
Make a move, Feelin right, lookin sexy, lookin fine
Baddest chick, chick inside, DJ jammin' night
inspite of me, attendin' this, there you are,
come on baby, don't you wanna, dance with me
can you handle, handle me
you gotta do whats betta if you gunna dance wit' me tonight, you gotta work your jelly if you gunna dance with me tonight read my lips carefully if you like what you see,
if you move to the groove you can hang with me
by the looks i got you shook up and scared of me
although you sit there til time of take off

Chorus:
I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya baby
I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

Baby can you handle this,
baby can you handle this
baby can you handle this
I don't think you can handle this
wooooo

I'm about to break ya off,
Destiny's child on the ball,
leave my hips, move my thys
swing my hair, square my eyes
Lookin hott(ah), Smellin good(sss)
Groove in line, from the hood
throw my shoulder, blow you a kiss
can you handle, handle this

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe
I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

Move your body up and down(woo)
make your booty touch the ground(woo)
I can't help but wonder why is my vibe to vibalacious for ya babe
I shake my jelly at every chance
when i'm whip to my hip you jsut slip into a transe
I'm hoping you can handle all the jelly that i have
Now lets cuddle up while we get this chance(yeah)

pop body oh body
pop body oh body oh body eh' om body oh ew oh um
POW POW POW POW

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya babe

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this

Is my body to bootylicious for ya babey hehe!

Damian’s Pov

We were about to walk into the house when I heard the girls singing. I looked in through the window and saw all three girls shaking their butts and singing.

“Hold up, guys. We might just get a little show before we go in.” I laughed and sneaked around back.

Raven’s Pov

“Hey, Destine. I bet I can drink more Mountain Dew!” I said laughing.

“You are on!” She accepted my challenge. We raced over to the fridge and both pulled out a two liter of dew. “Ready?” she asked unscrewing the bottle.

“GO!” I shouted and started chugging the Mountain Dew. Five minutes later we were laughing hysterically and trying to find a place to hide the empty two liters. If Scarlet found out we drank these, she’ll be mad. We hid them on the ground behind a plastic plant and went back to sing a song. The three of us sang so far away.

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go

I loved that song, and I was just starting to feel the effects of that dew.

“You two better not have drank all that Mountain Dew!” I looked back to see Scarlet holding the two empty bottles of Mountain Dew. I saw her look outside and then take a double look. She threw the bottles at me and turned around. I saw her put her back to the window and pull out her cell. She closed it and my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and saw I had a text message.

“The guys are outside watching us. Let’s give them a little show shall we?” It was from Scar. I looked at her and smiled. I nodded as I showed the text to Destine. We all walked back over to the game and looked for the perfect song. I found it and smiled. Perfect. I kissed a Girl by Katy Perry.
This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter,
You're my experimental game
Just human nature,
It's not what,
Good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it,

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

I walked over to the window near the end of the song and opened it. I leaded out and put my lips as close to Damian’s as I could without touching his. Damian fell over and the three of us laughed. The guys just beat on him.

“You do realize that you just ruined the hottest kiss ever, right?!” Jace said giving him a particularly hard punch.

Destine laughed and shook her head at Jace.

“Guess what guys, because you didn’t call us, you’re not sleeping here tonight. You guys have to sleep outside with nothing. You’re not allowed to come in for the night. So HA!” I said and closed the window. We locked all of the doors and said goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here you go.

i like this chapter.

i do have to thank my bestest pal Skizzels for the plot thought.

it was one of her dreams and i stole some of it... well used it as my main plot. lol

but comments PLEASE!

Kit Kat :P