We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

I Missed You

Jace’s Pov

I put my hands behind my head and stared straight up at the stars. I couldn’t get the picture of Destine in those skimpy clothes out of my head. Damn, she’s so sexy-especially when she’s dancing like that. I smiled as I thought about how she loves me. Out of all the guys in the world, she loves me. She acts like she doesn’t even realize that from the second she walks into a room every guy’s eyes are on her. I hated it at the ball, I was so jealous and I wouldn’t let her out of my sight. She’s always so beautiful. I love seeing her in one of my shirts with no make-up on, and her hair is messy from sleeping. She’s so beautiful when she just wakes up and opens those mocha colored eyes and sees me. Her entire face always lights up and immediately pride burst through me.

Owen walked over to me and threw a huge piece of wood at me. I caught it and looked at him. “She kicked us out and you’re thinking about how perfect she is, aren’t you?” I just smiled at the mention of my little one.

“You like her and she makes me happy. So shut it.” He just laughed.

“She is pretty amazing though man. I mean she puts up with all of us, cleans, and is nice, sometimes cooks and she makes you get off our case. She’s pretty cool. Don’t hurt her, or lose her.” Owen said realizing how fantastic she was.

“She is perfect.” I nodded. I got up and looked around. The entire pack, Damian, Josh, and I were too lazy to drive back to my house so we just decided to camp outside. I started walking back toward the house. I walked around until I was outside Destine’s room. There was a tree by her window. I silently climbed up the tree. Her window was already partially open, so I pulled it open the rest of the way and climbed in. It broke my heart when I saw Destine sitting on the edge of crying. I crawled onto the bed, careful not to move it and put my arms around her.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked as she jumped. She knew it was me and immediately curled into my lap.

“Nothing, I just had a horrible dream.” She said brushing it off and putting her head on my shoulder.

“What was it about?”

“I don’t want to talk about it okay? Maybe later but not now.” I nodded and kissed the top of her head.

“I missed you, little one.” She smiled.

“I only kicked you guys out an hour and a half ago.” She said looking at the clock.

“Exactly, an eternity ago.” I smile. She looked up at me through her hair and bit her bottom lip. We lay down and I pulled the sheets over us. “We’re going out tomorrow.” She just nodded as she drifted off into a deep sleep. I started planning.

The next morning I got up and carefully pulled out of her arms. I placed a note on the pillow next to her and tip toed out of the room. I had a lot of work to do.

Destine’s Pov

I rolled over and was greeted by an empty bed. I sat up and looked around. Jace was gone. Sadness over whelmed me. I set my hand down behind me and it hit some paper. I turned around and picked the paper up.

“We have a date tonight. Dress formal my love. Jace” A purple daisy laid next to where the note was placed. It smelled amazing.

I jumped out of bed and opened my door to yell for Scarlet and Raven. They were already there.

“Jace already filled us in and we’re here to help you get ready.” Raven said with a huge smile.

“So, are you guys going to tell me what’s going on?” I asked and they scrunched their noses, shook their heads, and then laughed. I sighed and opened the door to let them pass. Scarlet brought a garment bag in and laid it on my bed. Raven skipped and twirled into my room with a make-up box. I let out a deep breath, walked into my bathroom, and plopped down on the toilet.

“Let the torture begin.” I stated dully.

Two hours later my hair looked like it was professionally styled into a half up-half down do. It was curly and very beautiful. My make-up was meant to look natural. I had black eyeliner with a grey sparkly shadow. I walked into my room as Scarlet was pulling my dress from its bag. Here is what the dress looked like.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/formal%2Bdresses/snow_pearl11/Faviana5926PromDress.jpg

I carefully grabbed the dress and pulled it into the bathroom. I pulled it on and it fit like a glove. I walked out and looked at them nervously.

“Dear lord, you look…Stunning!” Raven smiled

“Absolutely amazing! I’m jealous!” Scarlet agreed. I turned around and looked into the mirror. I didn’t recognize the girl at all. She looked like a model.

“You guys are miracle workers!” I sad turning back to face Raven and Scarlet. They just laughed.

“Not miracle workers, girls with too many sleepovers that make it all too possible to become amazing at makeup and hair.” Scarlet said laughing.

“We have to get you out of here, or you’re going to be late.” Raven said looking at her cell phone clock.

“Where exactly am I going?” I pondered.

“Don’t worry. Damian and Josh are driving you there. Now get going or Jace will be mad at us.” Scarlet said all but pushing me out the door. I stood at the top of the stairs and Raven ran out of my room.

“How could we forget the shoes?” She said going on her knees and putting them on my feet.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/takingthechance/?action=view&current=111405_designer_shoes.jpg

I walked down the stairs and turned around to see Damian and Josh with open mouths.

“Daaaaamn.” Josh said and I blushed. Damian and him were both dressed up in tuxes. Damian offered me his arm and I accepted. He escorted me out to the car and Josh opened the door. I got in and they closed the door. The entire ride they ignored me. I even tried small talk but nothing. The ride was completely silent.

We arrived at a wall of trees and they opened the door. Damian held out a blind fold. I looked at him like ‘you’re kidding right?’ and he just shook his head. I sighed again and placed it on my head. Once they were confident I couldn’t see they led me through the forest.

“Don’t move, we’ll be right back.” Josh said as they let go of my arms. I put my arms around myself and listened. I could hear water somewhere close by. Arms suddenly went around my waist and someone kissed my collar bone.

“I missed you.” Jace whispered into my ear. I turned around as he pulled off my blind fold. I was in awe. There was an amazing waterfall. By the side of the water there was a blanket laid down with candles, chocolate covered strawberries and Oreos. Next to the blanket there was a basket. I turned around to smile at Jace. “Do you like it?” he asked hopefully.

“Love it.” I replied. He led me to the blanket and we sat down. After a wonderful meal prepared by him, we relaxed and drank some champagne.

“Destine, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn’t image someone more perfect than you. You make me smile even when I am at my worst moment. The world has never seen someone as beautiful as you and they will never again. I love you more than you could ever know and I can’t imagine life without you. Will you marry me Destine Marie Launt?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it is. tell me what you think

What will Destine say?

well Skizzel's there is your daily dose of Jace. don't kill me!

PLEASE COMMENT!

Tiger aka Kit Kat