We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

My Life and My Wife

Destine’s Pov

Dear lord, Jace just asked me to marry him. I froze and just looked at him as he opened a black velvet box. Before he could open it I jumped on him. I threw my arms around his neck and he laughed.

“Is that a yes?” he asked hugging me closer.

“Yes times a million!” I said kissing his lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too, my little one.” He responded. I was so happy I was bouncing.

‘You want to go swimming?” Jace asked and my eyes lit up. Mmm, my yummy fiancé dripping wet.

“Definitely.” We walked back to the car and he pulled out a bag. We walked back toward the waterfall and he opened the bag. Out of the bag he pulled a smaller bag quickly closing it before I could see what else he packed. The smaller bag held our swimming suits and towels. I grabbed my suit and a towel and went behind a tree to change. My suit was black with lime green stars. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back over to see Jace waiting for me. He was standing there waiting for me. His abs were perfect and he looked so much hotter because of his tattoo. Then he dived into the water and came up. I flashed back to when I first met him. It was hard to believe I had found the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

“Come on little one, are you just going to stand there all night?” I laughed and jumped in right by him. He swam up to me and held me close to him. The waterfall and the rim of the pond were lit by some sort of lights. Everything was beautiful and made even better by the man holding me. He kissed my collar bone and sighed contently. I put my arms around his neck.

“I love you more than you’ll ever know little one and I’ll always be here for you. No matter what happens. If anyone ever hurt you I don’t know what I would do. You are my life and you always will be. Baby you are my one and only.” I bit my lip and he smiled. “I love it when you do that.” Suddenly he threw me up in the air and then caught me. I held on to him tighter.

“Don’t ever do that again.” I said holding on to him for dear life. He twirled me around in the water and I laughed.

“Baby, I love you.”

“You’re lucky because if I didn’t love you I seriously would have kicked your butt by now.” I said looking away. He pulled my head back and kissed me. When he finished I couldn’t breathe. That was the best kiss of my entire life, well my life so far. I smiled remembering that we were going to get married.

“So, we’re getting married.” I said looking up at him. I pushed away from him and twirled around. When I looked back at where he was no one was there. I wasn’t tall enough to reach the bottom so I just floated for a second. When he still didn’t come appear I started looking around the pond. I couldn’t find him when suddenly something grabbed my foot and pulled me under. I freaked out as I was pulled through a small passage way. I came up for air in a cave. The cave was completely lit up and furnished. Arms came around my waist and I freaked out.

“Relax; it’s just me.” Jace said and I did what he said immediately. “I found this place when I was just a young boy. I looked around and saw the suitcase.

“How did you get that in here?”I inquired pointing to the case.

“Air gets in here somehow. I just got out when you were swimming and took it in here. The entrance is just around the rocks but it’s covered. No one else knows about this. Not even the pack.” He said lifting me out of the water. He jumped up and wrapped a towel around me. I walked over to a couch and looked around again. The cave was the size of a house. It had different rooms split by changing walls. I looked around and saw that Jace had lit candles and a fire. “I figured we’d spend the night here just the two of us.” He said and I smiled.

“I missed our just us time.” I said walking over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he started swaying back and forth.

“Me too baby, me too.” I stopped swaying and pulled back. I looked up at him and he smiled. “Why don’t you go change and I’ll make us some dinner.” I nodded and he handed me another small bag out of the suit case. I grabbed it and walked over to the bedroom. I pulled out what he had packed and laughed. It was one of his big shirts and a tiny pair of lime green happy bunny shorts. I pulled them on and walked up behind him cooking. I stood there for a few minutes just to check him out. He was still wearing his swim suit and dripping. The water was running down his muscled back. His tattoo looked extra sexy when it was glistening and his arms were flexing. I almost died just looking at him. He turned around as if he knew I was there and smiled.

“So baby, you still checking me out?” I blushed and looked away. Next thing I now he pulled my head back. “Don’t ever be ashamed of that.” He said and I put my hand on his abs. I loved his abs. I smiled and looked up at him. He towered over me but I liked it because he gave me the best hugs. HE pulled me into one of those famous hugs and I just sighed contently. “Dinner is ready, so go sit down and I’ll bring it to you.” I smiled and as he pulled out my chair. I sat down and patiently waited for him to finish cooking. He came back over and gave me a plate. On the plate were some tacos with other Mexican sides.

“My favorite food, I’m surprised you remember.” I said looking up at him.

“Of course I remembered. How could I not?” I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss. We ate a romantic candle lit dinner and watched a movie. I relaxed and leaned on Jace. Last think I remember was him picking me up and carrying me to bed.

“Good night my love.” I heard him whisper and kiss my forehead. “I love you more than you’ll ever know.” I felt him crawl into bed with me and I cuddled up to him. I never needed a heating blanket with my wolf. He always kept me warm.

Jace’s Pov

She’s perfect. I love watching her sleep. She’s so relaxed and beautiful. I can’t wait for her to be my wife because she’s already my life. I’m so happy she said yes. She cuddled up to me as I sat laid down on the bed. I love how her immediate reaction was to curl up into me. She could always make me smile no matter how mad or upset I was. She was the best thing to ever happen to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!

comments really make my day!!!!

so please comment.

Kit Kat