We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Always Alone

Raven’s Pov

So Jace is asked Destine to marry him last night. Damian and I have been together twice as long as they have and he still has problems admitting I’m his girl friend. Scarlet and Josh are probably going to get engaged soon too. I’m going to be the one girl who has to date her boyfriend for the rest of her life.

This is bogus; I’m going to find something else to concentrate on. I walked down to the gun safe and picked out a few different guns and some ammo. Then I headed toward our gun range. I set up each gun in a different place so I could just rotate between the guns. This way they wouldn’t over heat. I picked up a 9mm Glock and aimed at the target. I squeezed the trigger two times. Both shots were perfectly in the bull’s eye. I smiled and finished the clip. I moved through each gun with perfect accuracy and speed. I finished the last gun and turned around to see Damian leaning against a wall.

“Great shots,” he said finishing his yogurt. I rolled my eyes and started taking the guns apart. He came up behind me and put his arms around me. “What’s wrong?” he inquired.

“Nothing, everything is just perfect,” I stated with sarcasm dripping from every word. I started to take apart and clean a gun while he just sat there speechless. I went to pull away from him to go onto the next gun but he pulled me back. I tried to pull out of his arms but he just held me tighter.

“What’s wrong?” He asked again. I ignored him and just crossed my arms. He sighed but didn’t let go. “I’m not letting go until you tell me what’s bothering you. I hate it that you’re upset about something and you can’t tell me what it is. Please, baby. What’s wrong?” He asked and kissed my neck. I sighed.

“Nothing, I’m just being me. Don’t worry about it.” I said leaning into him. I was completely acting but he couldn’t know that. He kissed me again and walked out of the gun range. I went back to cleaning the guns. After two and a half guns I set the gun down, closed my eyes, and leaned against a counter. I love him so much, but he just can’t commit. I gave up and walked into the house.

Destine’s Pov

Jace and I just got home. He had his arms wrapped around me whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

“Baby, you’re my life. Without you I can’t live, there is no person alive that could possible love you the way I do. You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. No one can even compare to you in my eyes.” I love him. He was so good to me and I’m so glad I found him. He kissed my neck and held my hand, the hand with the sparkling new ring on it.

I looked up to see Raven walking across the kitchen like a zombie with tears. I looked up at Jace and then over at her. He nodded and kissed me passionately. “Go take care of your friend. She’s needs you.” I nodded and walked after Raven. I found her curled up in a ball on the couch. I sat down next to her.

“Hey Raven.” She just looked at me and then put her head back on her knees. “What’s wrong?”

“He doesn’t love me.” she stated like it was obvious.

“What are you talking about?”

“Damian doesn’t love me. That’s why he can’t commit. I’m not even his girlfriend three quarters of the time. He doesn’t love me, never has, and he never will.” She said with tears running down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug.

“He loves you more than anything.” I said

“No, he really doesn’t.” she said getting up and walking out of the room. The second she walked out of the room Damian and Jace walked in.

“How can she think that?” He said sitting down completely clueless.

“I don’t know, man. I just don’t know. We all know you love her. Even the pack could tell you were crazy about her.” Jace said sitting down by me.

“She’s afraid she isn’t good enough for you.” I guessed

“That’s ridicules. I’m not good enough for her and I never will be. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me.” Josh and Scarlet walked into the room laughing and then saw us.

“Who died?” Josh asked slowly walking over to us.

“More like what.” I said and Scarlet looked at me in wonder.

“Damian’s heart,” I said standing up. Josh’s eyes widened.

“What happened?” I then told everyone the entire story.

“She thinks I don’t love her because I have ‘commitment issues’?” He said putting air quotes around the last two words. “That’s ridiculous, and I don’t have commitment issues.” Josh just raised his eyebrows. “I do? I wish you guys would have told me about this before I lost her for the second time. How do I win her back?” He said looking clueless.

“I don’t know if you can this time, bro.” Josh said sadly. “You know what, girls you two stay here with Damian while Jace and I go talk to Raven okay?”

Josh’s Pov

Jace and I walked out of the room and turned to look at each other.

“We have to get her to take him back. I’m not sure if he’ll be able to survive losing her again.” Jace nodded. “She has a few places where she goes if she’s upset. You go to the roof and I’ll go to the forest. If we find her, call each other.” He nodded and continued out of the house towards on the porch. I walked out of the garage and into the backyard. I walked into the woods and found the spring. The spring lead to a pond that Raven liked to sit by. I finally found the pond and she was no were to be found. A tree branch fell and I looked up to see her sitting in a tree.

“Hey little sister, why don’t you come down so we can talk.”

“I don’t want to come down, leave me alone. Please, Josh, just leave me alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so, here's the first part of this chapter.

i'm losing subscribers so please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

i might be ending this story soon but i'm not sure.

comment PLEASE.

Kit Kat aka TIGER!