We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Option A or Option B?

I was driving and Scar was in charge of the music for the way there. Before we were out of our driveway Scarlet had Crossfade blaring from our custom black speakers lined with lime green and crimson red. An hour and numerous bands later we arrived. We walked into a five star hotel with ten stories and some generic name and reserved suite. We spent a week getting familiar with the ball room and planting bugs and cameras. Then we settled back for the big day, once it came we donned on our disguises and went to buy some dresses.

Another hour and some ugly dresses later we finely found some ones that screamed our names. Scars dress was mainly black with a green pattern on the bottom and mine was black also but with a red flame design out lined in silver. Our wigs were both a color we both refused to dye our hair. They were blond. There is nothing wrong with blonde people… it just wasn’t us and we usually didn’t get along with most blondes. We could only wear colored contacts for about an hour before they dissolved in our eyes. I was not looking forward to this mission because we always switched off who got to be the trouble maker and who was the goody two shoes. It was Scar’s turn to be the rebel. We looked in the mirror before our departure. Scarlet and I looked nothing alike. We had on blonde wigs, Barbie pink acrylic nails, and over the top makeup. I smiled at Scar and walked out the door with her close behind.

Five minutes later, we were at the ball. It was tradition to walk around for at least a half an hour before we did a job. We started the countdown when our target arrived. The link between us was still open but we had finally adapted and learned to say only want we wanted.

“Shit, we have a problem.” I said into Scar’s mind.

“What what happened now?” She said and I could hear the dullness of the night in her tone. She was always bored at these things, that is, until the action started. How could I blame her with me being the same and all?
“JoshandDamianarehere!” I said rapidly.

“What where?” she said spazing out.

“They’d be the ones spiking the punch.”

“Rawr. Ok 1- what are we suppose to do for fun now and 2- what are they doing here? Crap, I think Josh just saw me.”

“This isn’t good. We should call off the job and leave now, while we still can.”
“You know we can’t do that.” Scar said stubbornly and I could practically see her stomping her foot and giving me the ‘you’re an idiot’ look in my mind.
“Damn, cover blown, they just made us.” She said before I could respond.

“How do you kn-”

“Hello Raven.” Damian said standing right next to me. He then proceeded to ‘lead,’ more like shove, me outside. I looked over to see Josh doing the same thing to Scar only in a nicer fashion.

Once they had us far away from the party they started to talk… well yell.

“I can’t believe you two would run away and then show up here!” Josh yelled in a hushed manor. “As far as you’re concerned you have two choices. You can A.) Act like you’re our dates, don’t dance with, look at, or even talk to other guys, never leave our sights, come back home, don’t try to escape ever again, and tell us who your boss is. Or B.) You can go back inside and attempt to continue what you are doing, while we go tell them who you are and just like that,” Josh snapped.

“You’re dead.” Damian finished while attempting to stare me down. He wasn’t exactly getting anywhere. I just looked at him and shook my head.

“A or B Scar?” I said telepathically

“We have to pick A I guess and just hope they let us finish our revenge one day, I guess. I don’t think they would let us go back inside by ourselves or even have the chance to escape.” She sighed with a made look on her face.

“A” we said aloud simultaneously.

“Alright, you will stay with us for a few hours here, never leaving our sights, then you will retire to your hotel room for the night and we’ll come get you in the morning. Don’t even think about running we’ll be watching you and even closer now than ever since we found out you’re the Scarlet Raven. How we didn’t figure that one out before is beyond me. Now Scarlet will you please accompany me to the dance floor?” He asked holding out his hand in a very gentlemanly manor.
“It’s Jane.” She said while placing her hand in his. Damian and I followed suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me update all the faster!