Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Teen Hearts Beating.

"Jenn!" I heard Pete shout as soon as I walked out. I kept going and increased my pace I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially not him.

"JENNIFER!" He screamed louder causing me to turn around with watery eyes.

"What!?" I shouted back, I was beyond angry.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked coming closer.

"Because there was nothing to say, it was just a scare okay, it's normal." I told him as our eyes burned one another.

"I still had the right to know." He replied as his features softened.

I stayed quiet and from the corner of my eye I saw William walking out of the house and walking to his car. He was probably going to go see Megz, that bastard.

"I know, I just... I knew what people's reaction was going to be. Oh look Jennifer got herself knocked up because she was drunk of her ass." I could feel my anger turning into shame.

Pete took a couple more steps and wiped the tears that were managing to escape from my eyes.

"Who cares about anyone! Well besides Patrick because he's an asshole." He chuckled.

"Now he's going to know and he's going to get so angry an-"

"Shh." Pete whispered as he placed his finger on my lips.

"Don't think about anybody else, think about yourself. It's your main priority." He told me in a low voice as his face got closer to mine.

"Just take a deep breath and relax. You've been too stressed lately and that's no good for you."

I closed my eyes and did as Pete told me, I took a deep breath. Surprisingly I felt a bit better, I was feeling more in control of my emotions.

"There, are you feeling better?"

I opened my eyes and smiled at Pete. "Yeah, thanks." I whispered.

Pete returned the smile and kissed my forehead before stepping back. I laughed a bit trying to make this situation better than worse.

"What do you say if we go out for some pizza, the guys wanted to go out anyways."

I nodded happily, I would rather be out than be at home, William was probably still there. Ugh William.

"Hey guys we're going to Dave and Busters!" Pete shouted as he looked back to look at all the nosy people.

"Yeah!" Someone cheered and I realized it was Joe, he loves Pizza.

"Lets get going then." Pete shouted then he looked at me, "do you mind taking some people in your car?"

"Not at all." I smiled.

"Awesome lets get going."

I looked around and noticed some gazes on me.

"I can fit three people in my car." I spoke out randomly and walked over to my red beetle. I got in and then somebody opened the passenger door.

"I call shotgun!" They shouted and climbed in. "Hey I'm Jon, I replaced Brent just in case you're wondering."

"Oh, yeah nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer, or Jenn." I smiled back politely.

"Oh you're Jenn." He grinned, I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You suck! I wanted shotgun."

Jon chuckled and pulled the front seat forward, a tall guy went in and he smiled at me.

"Spencer, this is Ryan." He spoke as a tall skinny guy with brown locks sat besides him.

"And you already know Brendon." He spoke with a small amusing smile.

"Yeah, hi." I greeted Brendon shyly.

Brendon squished in and nodded with a not too happy smile, that made me wonder.

I turned on the car and waited for Jon to close the door before I took off and followed Pete and the rest of the cars, twenty minutes later we had arrived. We all settled in and ordered a whole bunch of food.

"I'm going to go play!" Joe announced and walked off, soon everybody stood up.

"If the food comes somebody come get us!" Pete shouted.

I laughed and shook my head, the only people that where left were Hayley, Andy, Ryan, Brendon and myself.

"So uh... How you been?" I asked Brendon trying to make conversation.

"Good, yeah how about you?"

"Uh well i could be worse." I laughed a bit, not really sure why.

"So you and uh.. Pete... are a thing?" He questioned causing me to laugh.

"No, God no. We're just friends. We're too stubborn to be together."

"Oh." Brendon said and a small smile crept to his lips.

I couldn't help but to smile as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Brendon!

Hope you liked it. =]