Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

All This Madness

I frowned as I shut my phone and put it back in my purse. “Does she want me to go get her?” Patrick asked softly.

“No, Rick… she’s torn up, I don’t think she wants to be anywhere… but bashing his face in,” I laughed slightly. He nodded slowly “I can’t believe he’d do that!” I stated.

“Me either, maybe he just got…”

“Maybe he just got an even more severe case of ADD than usual? If that’s not the excuse, and he’s not dying in the hospital… that boy is dead,” I growled. Patrick placed his hand on my shoulder in a calming manner. “Okay, I’m not going to charge after him, let’s go find Pete again,” I smiled at him. He held my wrist and weaved us through the crowd trying to find Pete.

Instead we ran into William, and some blonde girl who was barely dressed draping off of him. I blinked surprised as William and Patrick chatted just like normal. The girl was giggling and sucking at William’s long neck and he didn’t even seem fazed as he talked with Patrick, and he certainly didn’t acknowledge me.

No, no, no,’ I frowned ‘This isn’t how it was supposed to happen!

I spotted Pete chatting to Gabe a glass in his hand. “Rick, I’m gunna go find Pete,” I murmured he nodded, and William’s cold brown eyes glanced at me quickly before looking back at Patrick. I walked off feeling less than grand and upon reaching Pete I stole his drink and drowned it down.

“You okay?” He asked attentively.

“Yeah, just want to party,” I grinned up at him.

He smiled and gripped my hips, “Gabe was just talkin’ bout hot boxing his car, you in?”

“Is it just weed?” I questioned.

“Well… there’s some other stuff,” Gabe shrugged “But shh,”

I nodded “Alright then, let’s get completely fucked up!” I cheered, causing Pete to laugh and shake his head at me.

“A girl after my own heart, too bad you got her,” Gabe pouted to Pete as he motioned for Travis to come. “We’re going,” He smiled.

“She’s coming too?” Travis asked. I grinned and nodded knowing exactly what I was getting myself into, and that’s where I went wrong. Hoping into Gabe’s car and experimenting with the purpose of getting him off my mind so I could be completely with Pete.

A Week Later

I was sprawled out on my bed Pete lying beside me, both of us completely and utterly fucked out of our minds. We were just giggling at nothing, and sometimes he’d start singing his own lyrics, which made me hit him lightly in the face telling him every time that he didn’t sing for a reason.

Pete rolled over on top of me, and pulled my shirt off and unhooked my bra. I just giggled and helped him out of his clothing, while he rid me of mine. He rolled on the condom and just went in, no foreplay no nothing; we just did it. I was in the middle of moaning his name when the door opened and Jenn walked in holding her eyes.

“Oh my God guys, all you fucking do now-a-days is fuck!” She shouted.

I looked up at her while Pete continued doing his thing, and I moved my hips in time with his. “So?”

“So? That’s all you’re doing! You haven’t been to work in forever, you’re rarely at school, and you people screaming and moaning and giggling has been the soundtrack of my past week! If this is all you’re going to be doing from now on can you at least do it somewhere where I don’t need to listen?” She shouted before storming out.

Pete started moaning the second she left “God, baby… fuck,” I giggled in response before rolling us over so I was on top. He began cussing loudly as I slammed my hips down onto his.

“I meant now!” She screamed louder than the sounds he was making.

I ground my hips down onto his grinning as he thrust upwards and screamed as he came. “Come on babe, get dressed before Jenn kills us personally,” I smirked getting off of him. I slipped into my clothes and he into his, we walked out the room holding hands. My tote bag filled with some of our drugs slung over my shoulder. We passed Jenn who was seated on the couch talking onto her phone.

“I’m serious Patrick I don’t know how much more of them I can handle,” She fumed.

“We’re going to Pete’s, if I come back remind me to be mad at you for being unsupportive of my relationship,” I shot at her as I slipped into my flats. With that we walked out, I slammed the door behind me.

“Let’s go,” He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave some love.... or hate...
I'm sure this chapter's going to get probably more Hate...
♥