Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

How was it?

I kept on tossing and turning unable to drift onto a sleep, I groaned and got out of bed, it was pointless. I'm the kind of person who wakes up in the morning and can't go back to sleep until it's night once more. I walked out onto the living room and then went into the kitchen, I opened the freezer and took out a carton of Ice cream, then I walked to the counter and grabbed a spoon then sat on the couch and turned on the television.

Answer your phone! Jenn answer your phone! I heard my cell ringing.

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen counter were my purse was at, I opened it and took my cell phone out.

"Hello?" I answered since I had no time to check the caller I.D.

"Hey Jenn."

"Oh hey Pete" I waited for him to say something but the other line was just silent. "What's up?" I finally spoke.

"I just- I don't want things to be awkward between us, you know?" He spoke sounding as if he was holding in his breath.

"Of course not, I mean it was just a drunken night." I told him.

"But you're going to remember our wild amazing night together for the rest of our lives." He said in a joking tone.

I laughed at him and shook my head, even though he couldn't see me through the phone. "Wentz if it was as amazing as you make it sound, I think I would have remembered. Since I don't then it was probably not that great." I teased him trying not to laugh.

Pete gasped sounding offended. "Well I don't remember either so- You weren't that great!" He shouted and then hanged up.

I stared at me cell and just laughed. I placed on the counter and then walked back to the couch and continued to watch some television. Luckily for me there was re-runs for 'America's Next Top Model.'

* * *

"NO! NO! Melrose can't win!" I shouted at the television.

I was at the edge of the couch just staring at the television waiting for Tyra to announce the winner.

"Come on Caridee." I told myself as I crossed my finger.

"Caridee." Tyra spoke.

I jumped up with excitement and began to jump up and down, I was so happy she had won, in my opinion Melrose was a bitch and Caridee was a much more better model than her.

"What are you screaming about?" I heard someone ask.

I turned around and saw Megz closing the apartment door, I ran to her and took her hands and began to jump up in excitement.

"Caridee won! She won!"

Megz stared at me as if I was crazy or possibly on something. She smiled and then dumped her jacket and purse on the floor. I took the remote from the table and turned off the television.

"So, how was your day?" I questioned her.

She smiled and quickly blushed, I squealed and pulled her towards the couch.

"Tell me everything!" I exclaimed full of energy.

"It was nothing big, we just hanged out." She replied in a dreamy voice.

"Something tells me it was something more than just that." I replied with a raised eyebrow.
She giggled and shook her head.

"It was the most amazing date I have ever been on." She sighed romantically. "We decided to go see a movie, it didn't start until later so we just hanged out by the arcade and we played some games." She told me afterward.

"That sounds so cute, I wished I had somebody to race cars with me at the arcade." I pouted and then smiled again.

"And then he took me out to dinner." She squealed happily.

"Which restaurant?"

"You the one by the club we went yesterday? I think it's called L'Amour" Megz said it with a french accent. She giggled a bit. "They serve great french food, it was delicious." She said as she patted her tummy.

I laughed a bit. "It sounds great, I heard it was hard to get a table without reservations or something like that."

"Well Pete helped us out, you know how Pete is."

"Yes Pete." I laughed a bit remembering the earlier conversation I had, had with him.

"And then we walked around the street just holding hands, it was the most romantic night in my life." She smiled looking in a daze. "And then he kissed me right there in the middle of the side walk, and people clapped, it was so unreal and amazing." She sighed looking completely lost in her own world.

"It sounds unreal." I murmured waiting for her to come back to earth.

She sighed once more and then smiled at me. "So where did you last night?" She asked me as she narrowed her eyes.

"Nowhere, I was with... someone." I told her as I looked down at my nails.

"With who?" She questioned demanding an answer.

"With Pete." I told her and rolled my eyes. "I don't know how I ended up in his apartment but I did, and then Patrick got all pissy."

I looked at Megz who was staring at me wide eyes. "With Pete!?" She shrieked not believing me.

"Yeah, suck right?" I said trying to make a joke out of the whole situation.

"Why did Patrick get pissy??"

"How am I supposed to know? You know how he gets when I get super wasted." I grumbled. "He just told me I needed help and stuff." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Megz looked at me with a hint of concern in her eyes but didn't say anything back.

"I'm glad you had fun tonight, but-"

"What?" She quickly asked.

"Isn't a bit too fast?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked not understanding.

"I mean you go on a date with William, just after a couple of words and stuff, I mean you don't want to get too attached."

"We're just friends, and we get along just well." She shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Did you two kiss?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her.

She blushed quickly and tried to look away.

"Is he a good kisser?" I then asked.

"Jenn!" Megz exclaimed and I just smiled at her. "Yes he is." She confessed with a small giggle.

I just laughed and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bunch of crap.
It's not as great as Megz.