When Forever Ends

Marley

Love. That’s all I feel right now, love. Love from my friends. Not so much from my family. Jenna seems to be the only one in my family who is willing to talk to me. Her parents are happy about it but...I don’t really care. I love my friends, they love. I love my baby already, and I feel like my baby loves me back.

“SO?” Shayne asks excitedly. I was at the doctor when she called me to tell me she was home. I grin at her. Her eyes light up knowing exactly what I mean. “It’s a girl!” Shayne says an hugs me tightly.

“Hey there, if you continue to squeeze her like that the baby might pop out.” Vince says from behind me. Did I mention that? My boyfriend. My wonderful, amazing, caring, gorgeous boy friend.

“Ford! Oh my fucking God! You’re Marley’s Vince!” Shayne screams. Wait. They know each other? Why didn’t anyone tell me this?

“Lewis!” Vince says back just as happily as Shayne

“Ford?” Ace asks walking out of my kitchen with a half eaten apple. “Ford!” Ace and Vince man hug. What the hell is going on here?

“I’m confused.” I say plainly handing Shayne my ultrasound picture.

“Ford! Vince. He’s fucking Vince Ford! We used to be like...best friends in fucking ninth grade! Then he moved way the fuck out to Florida! Dude! How the fuck have you been?” Shayne says hugging him.

“Pretty damn good, though not as good as you guys. Fucking Dave Samenza, huh?” Vince laughs. Now I feel sort of left out. Ace jumped at the chance to spill some stories to Vince.

“Aww, what a cutie!” Shayne says looking at the picture with a weak smile. It’s got to be tough for her. Shayne’s smile falters a bit, so I change the subject.

“So, meet any interesting boys?”

“Nope.” Shayne replies. “Well...yeah. No.”

“Oh, just tell me already.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“Fine!” Shayne says exasperatedly. “So Zack, we had a thing for like...two weeks. Then he fucked some slut so that’s the end.”

“I think?” I ask with a smirk.

“Yeah, we made out a lot. Ya’know...a thing.”

“Oh right. A thing.” I say rolling my eyes.

“Oh wow, is it just me or have you become more sarcastic since you’ve become pregnant?” Shayne teases me.

“Oh just wait, she can go from Marley to bitch in a second.” Vince says lightly. What the fuck does that mean? He thinks I’m bitch. Why the fuck is staying with me then? Why doesn’t he just move back in with his old roommate if I’m such a bitch?

“You’re an asshole.” I growl and storm into the bedroom Vince and I share. I start folding clothes. I can’t believe he called me a bitch? I’m not a bitch.

“Marley.” Vince asks softly, knocking on the door.

“What?” I snap, using my belly as a folding table. Vince pushes the poor open with a frown.

“I’m sorry.” he says keeping his hazel eyes connected to mine.

“Don’t be. If I’m such a bitch why don’t you just leave?” I growl throwing once of Vince’s shirts down on the bed. It’s soft and still smells like him, even after I washed it.

“Hey,” Vince spins me toward him. “I was joking.” he says quietly, his face about an inch from mine. Those eyes, I could never stay mad at those eyes.

“Well it wasn’t very funny.” I say back, frowning.

“I know. I tell you all the time...I’m not funny.” he says smiling a little. I smile too. He does tell me that all the time. Even after he makes me laugh so hard I can’t breathe. Plus, his smile is contagious. “I’m sorry.” he breaths, his lips graze mine just barely as he talks. Vince slides his hands down to my hips and pulls me closer to him, if possible.

“I forgive you.” I say finally. Vince grins and kisses me in a loving manner, dragging his hand across my belly. It’s something he’s done since he found out I was pregnant. How did I manage to find such a great guy that even Shayne likes? It’s a miracle.

I think things are starting to turn around.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have like a million ideas for this story bouncing around inside my head.
I'm actually wirting today! So you can look forward to updates!

Comments and subscribtions are always a good thing!
I have much love for those of you who comment!