The Pros and Cons of Living

Part 7

Frank's POV
A Week Later

I put my ear to her door.

I was low. When my parents did this I was so pissed.

But here I was, listening to Bella. She was on the phone with a boy.... who wasn't Matt.

Who wasn't Nikki.

Not my rapist’s son, not an obsessive stalker. (Would you believe Gerard found a camera aimed towards our bed? Ewww. At least Gee's been sick lately and we haven't gone at it.

Woah, I wonder how long it's been there.

I'm sorry, but that is going too far. Really.

I hope that girl hasn't seen me naked. Or Gerard.

I hate to say I love when he's sick, but I do. Because he looks at me with these pitiful eyes and I get to lie in bed with him all day.

"I know.... if you want to...." Bella giggled. Great. Now she giggles too. "Okay... o-okay... I'll ask my dads.... no, they won't care.... no.... okay!"

Won't care my ass I thought. Gerard will have a fucking hemorrhage.

"Frankie!" Gerard rasped from the bedroom.

I grinned and went to the bedroom.

"Yes, babe?"

"You're loving this." He pouted.

"I am." I grinned.

"It's sick and demented." he groaned.

"Oh, quit whining."

"Nooo." he whined. "Lay with me."

"Okay." I said happily, closing the door and getting in bed.

"You love this too much." he whimpered.

"I know!" I squealed, giggling.

He looked at me with those eyes, rolled them, and buried his head in my chest.

"I like time alone with you." I said.

"Spend time when I'm not coughing up my lungs." his voice was muffled by my chest.

"Then don't smoke."

"You're one to talk." he rasped, looking up.

"I quit." I pointed out.

"Shut up and hold me."

"Okay." I said, wrapping my arms around him again. I began humming.

"Fraaaank."

"What, baby?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Frank's POV

I love laying here, Gerard's arms draped across my stomach, his nose nuzzling my neck. His low breathing my lullaby to fall asleep to, the low congested coughs interrupting my sleep every now and then. But god, I love him so much...perhaps more than I love anything...at times I wish that it was just me and him again...just the two of us...but then I look at Bella, or Aiden....and know that things could never work without them either. "Frankie?"

"Yeah, baby..." I whisper, turning my head so I can stare directly into those hazel orbs of innocence.

"I really don't feel good..." I held him close, kissing his forehead, running my fingers through his hair.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" He shook his head, holding me closer, shutting his eyes tight.

"I don't want it to be anything more than it is...a simple cold, right? That's all this is...right Frank?" His eyes pleaded to me, and I forced a smile, kissing his chapped lips. To see him lying next to me, with words I thought he'd never say... "I don't want anything bad to happen to me, Frank...."

"It won't baby...you'll be up and at it first thing tomorrow...just get some rest, okay?" He nodded, slipping back under the covers, and snuggling up to my body. God, I hoped this was just a cold...

Aiden’s POV
That Same Day…

“I have to use the bathroom, Bella!” I called, banging on the door.

I heard vomiting.

“You’re faking! I can tell!”

“Go away!”

I sighed and went to Dad’s bedrooms. Dads’ I guess… whatever, its confusing. See why I like calling Dad Frank Mom?

Their door was closed and I heard noises.

Oh god, ew!

I ran to my room. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. Ew. Ew ew ew. EW!

I heard a door open. Hopefully it was Bella.

No. Dad Gerard. And he’s all sweaty. Oh my god, ew. They were fucking.

Dad’s coughing. Hard.

Oooooh. He was throwing up. O--… ew.

I’m just gonna close my door and pretend I didn’t see that. Like I want to clean his barf.

Bella opened the door and came out. Her and Gerard shared desperate looks and the two of them curled together on the couch.

“Babies.” I muttered, going into the bathroom.

Gerard's POV

I felt Bella's foot poking into my leg. It hurt. Damn Bella...this is MY couch...I bought it! With hard earned cash that I like, earned...yeah... "Daddy?"

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, my voice cracking as my throat seemed to tear apart.

"I wondered if you would pass me the remote." Oh, now I feel like an idiot. But it's my remote...for my tv....

"Oh, okay..." I tossed it to her, as she turned on MuchMusic, and my face came on the screen. What the fuck?

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero are at it again! The two My Chem divas have seemed to get themselves in another bought of trouble; as their teenage daughter is expecting a child!" Bella's mouth dropped, and Frank dropped Aiden- who he was carrying into the living room.

"How the fuck did they find out!?"

"I'M NOT A DIVA!!!"

Frank’s POV

“Blood, blood.” I sang under my breath making Bella a grilled cheese. “Blood.”

Gerard came down in his pajamas. He’d slept the last entire week—apparently he had a nasty case of the flu. At least this time he took medicine without me forcing it down his throat.

I was fully prepared to, too.

“You know Aiden is in the back yard making out with that new kid?”

“The 16 year old one?”

“No, that was yesterday. He makes out with the 13 year old one on weekends because the 16 year old is at work.”

I dropped the plate holding Bella’s food. “WHAT?”

He laughed.

“A-are you kidding?”

He shook his head, laughing.

“My son is a whore?” I asked, looking out the window, Bella’s sandwich forgotten.

“Hehe. Yeah.” Gerard looked out at them, shaking his head.

“He’s only 11!”

“It isn’t like he’s having sex with them. He’s only 11.”

“I had sex with you when I was 16, Gerard! After like a month. That one boy is 16!”

“Yeah well we were stupid. Aiden’s smarter than that.”

Aiden’s hands were in the guys shirt.

“I…. hope.” Gerard said quietly.

“His ass is mine.”

“Not if I get there first.” Gerard said, heading for the door.

“Where’s my sandwich?” Bella called.

“Fine. You win.” I said to Gerard. “But I wanna embarrass him some too. It’s the only pleasure a parent has until their kids move out anyway.”

“Dadddddy!” Bella whined.

“I’m coming goddamit!” I yelled.

Gerard's POV

I fell against the sofa, feeling my muscles ache, my head spin. I watched as Frank practically threw the plate at Bella, who was sitting on the floor, before running out of the doors. I felt as though I was going to be sick, like I could collapse at any moment. I didn't want to worry Frankie, so I lead it on to him that this was all just a flu....or cold...and that's all it could be, right?

"Daddy, why is there cat hair on my sandwich?" I looked over at Bella, my eyes focusing on her confused face.

"Frank's shedding." She furrowed her brow, setting the plate on the table before switching the channel. I blinked, trying to clear my head, attempting to silence the pounding in my ears.

"Dad, are you okay?" I nodded, standing, trying to regain my composure, before I fell to the carpet, as everything faded to black, and I heard Bella's frantic voice, screaming for Frank.

Frank's POV

Doctors here take forever to come. Me and Gerard have been in this room for 30 minutes without one doctor even coming in to say he'll be with us. I'm sitting in bed with him and he's leaning against me, looking pitiful.

"So much for the fucking flu." he muttered, coughing.

I rubbed his back, just glad he was awake. The last time he'd passed out like that was when he was into drugs.

And when he saw that birthing video with Bella at her class. At least I didn't throw up.

"Mmmh. I'm fine. Let's just go hooome." He whined.

"Nooo." I whined back, kissing his neck.

"Give me a hand job?"

"No, Gee."

"Pwease?"

"Gerard." I said warningly.

"Fine.... meanie."

Gerard's POV

I hate hospitals. They smell like old people. Or do old people smell like hospitals? Maybe it's just that they both are really clean... I could remember that MY grandma smelled nice, like lilacs...not crappy hand sanitizer...I miss her so much.... would she be proud of me? Or would she frown on me and Frank....and Bella...and...Aiden...

"Gee, baby, the doctors coming in now..." I looked up, feeling my chest convulge slightly as I moved.

"Mr. Way, I regret to inform you that you had a minor heart attack."

"WHAT?!" Frank screamed, wrapping his arms around me tightly, my chest in so much pain.

"Mr. Iero, please..." Frank jumped off the bed, his lip quivering.

"What do you mean MINOR?! How minor?! Is he okay?! Will he need medicine?! Is this a lifelong wait for a hospital stay?! Is-" The doctor put his hand over Frank's mouth, shaking his head.

"Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry...Gerard, do you smoke?" I shifted my eyes, biting my lip. I knew this would catch up on me one day...

"A tad."

"A TAD?! He's a fucking chain smoker! Oh my god...Oh my GOD! My husbands going to die!" Way to be optimistic Frankie...geez...

"He is not going to die, Mr. Iero. But I do advise that you quit Gerard, or at least cut down...you want to see your grandchild, don't you?" How the hell did he know? He looked at my confused face, before clearing his throat. "My daughter is an avid My Chem fan, and fills me in on all their info." I looked at his eyes, and they reminded me so much of someone else's I knew...Nikki.

Frank's POV
Three Days Later....

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed, catching Gerard smoking.

"Nothing." He said quickly dropping his cigarette.

"I didn't think I had to resort to this, Gerard..." I sighed.

"No, Frank. No. Not that. No."

"You're on...."

"Frankie, NO!"

"Probation."

Gerard's POV

I'm one cranky motherfucker....don't mess with me. And to boot, the fucking coffee machine's broken. Yeah, no coffee...no cigarettes...I'm going insane...and I'm on probation, no sex. I looked up as Mikey entered my bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How's it going, Gee?"

"Shitty." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"I brought you a latte...." I smiled, taking the cup from him, and opening the lid.

"It's half empty."

"Well...I was thirsty. And it COULD be half full..." I shook my head, taking the last swigs.

"Mikey?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, Gee?"

"Will YOU give me a handjob?"

Mikey's POV

"Uhm... Gee... you're married."

"So? It's his own doing." Gerard pouted.

"I'm your brother. You're little brother. You're baby brother."

"You don't look like a baby. The last time I walked in on you in the bathroom you looked quite developed."

"...Gerard, I'm going to go now. Call me when you get your mind back, okay?" I edged out of the room.

"It'll be a long wait!" he called after me.

Mikey's POV

"Frank, would you object if I gave your husband a hand job?" I asked, sitting down next to him at the table.

"Nope, if it kept him alive and kickin'." I shook my head, taking Frank's coffee mug from him. "Step away from the coffee, and no one gets hurt Mikey."

"Sorry...you do realize that he's my brother..."

"You do realize that I don't care, Mikes...I'm not having sex with him, I'd rather if he must, he do it with someone that I trust. And I certainly trust you."

"I'm going to go visit Bella...you two are fucked..." I heard him chuckle as I went upstairs...god...

Gerard's POV

I don't think Mikey's coming...

Wait....

No, that's just Bella.

Heh. Heh. She's gonna get fat soon.

Must... have... cigarette...

It isn't like Frank will know, right?

Just one won't hurt....

I got my hidden pack from my underwear drawer (being with Frank you pick up on things.)

I opened the pack and pulled out.... paper?

Nice try, Gee. was written in Frank's handwriting.

"FUCK!"

Frank's POV

"Fraaank....." I heard Gerard whining from the bedroom, and I sighed, walking into the room.

"You wailed, master G?" He smirked, pulling the covers down and patting the bed.

"Lay with me?"

"No deal."

"But I haven't had a smoke in over a week!" I smiled, shaking my head.

"But look at all the empty packages of nicotine gum in the trash."

"IT TAKES TIME! NOW FUCK ME!" I shook my head forcibly, sticking out my tongue. "I FUCKING HATE YOU FRANK IERO!"

"And I love you Gee Gee..." I sniggered, watching as he stuck another nic patch on his already covered arm.

Gerard's POV

I am sick and tired of getting put on sex probation every time Frank gets the whim to put me on one. What am I, his child?

Does he think I won't go find my pleasure else where?

Because I can. I can go and get anyone I want because I am Gerard Way. Gerard Way the extremely sexy lead singer of My Chemical Romance.

Does he not see what he's denying himself? A piece of the most sexy man in the world?

Is he that stupid?

By God, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go have sex.

Bob's POV

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease."

"Gerard!" I shouted.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease Bob."

"No! I am not having sex with you!" I yelled.

"Fine! You won't, Ray won't, Mikey won't, the fat lady next door won't. Even the mafia guy won't. WHY WILL YOU PEOPLE NOT FUCK ME?!"

"Because you're fucking crazy." I snapped, slamming the door.

I felt bad doing it. But it was true. He was acting crazy. I mean, who goes to the leader of the mafias house begging for a blow job? Not a sane man, I tell you.

Frank's POV

I hate to say its amusing. The fact that he's suffering isn't amusing. The fact that he's more concerned with his manly bits falling off than his health is what’s amusing.

All he does is sulk around the house though. It's quite depressing. Yesterday Bella told me to "quit fooling around and fuck him already... at least jerk him off."

No one wants to hear their daughter say that. Especially their 3 month pregnant daughter.

Oh God... I just realized.... There's going to be a new baby in the house again.

Fuuuuck. Bella is fucking insane if she thinks I'm changing the baby's diapers.

Gerard's POV

I don't believe this... I don't....

No....

I am not.....

"Well... you're gonna have to give him the sex talk, Gerard."

"No!" I shouted.

"Someone's going to have to." Frank hissed. "I took care of Bella."

"Yeah and she got knocked up." I snapped.

Frank glared. "It isn't like Aiden can get knocked up."

"Exactly. Which is why you should handle it."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"We walked in on him giving that kid a handjob, Gerard! We have to say something."

"Give him condoms and a sex book."

"Yeah I got a sex book too and look where I ended up." Frank sneered.

"Oh, fuck me."

"No. That's what you want."

Frank's POV

"So you really aren't going to give him the sex talk?" I asked impatiently.

"No." Gee said stubbornly.

"So I'm supposed to?" I snapped.

He shrugged.

"Gerard, sometimes I could just--" I said angrily.

"Just what?" he snapped.

I pushed him onto the bed, kissing him hard. He kissed back hungrily, hands tugging at my shirt.

"Gerard, not now." I panted.

"You started it." he moaned, kissing down my neck as I undid his pants.

"The kids are awake. It's just barely noon." I moaned.

"That means we have all day." he grinned, sliding his hands down my boxers

Gerard's POV

"If the kids hear--." Frank pushed my hand away.

"They'll think its cute."

"Did you think it was cute when you heard your parents having sex?"

"Do me a favor and never mention my mom when I'm about to do what I'm getting ready to do to you again, Frank."

I nodded, watching and biting my lip as he pulled my pants down. "A-and what would that be?" I panted, already hard.

He grinned and licked his lips. "You're gonna pay for making me wait, Frankie... many, many times."

I moaned loudly when he took me into his mouth.

Bella's POV

I glanced over at Aiden, who was staring out the window with a disgusted look on his face.

"You heard it too?" I asked.

He nodded, grimacing.

"So I'm not going crazy?"

"No..."

There was a loud yell from upstairs.

"Did Dad just yell about... about unicorns?" Aiden asked, eyebrow arching.

".....Uh, yeah..... I think so...." I shuddered. "At least Daddy Gee won't be grumpy anymore, now that he's gotten laid."

Aiden cringed. "Ewwwww. Yuck.... don't they care that we can hear?"

There was a yell of.... ew, ecstasy.

"Never mind." Aiden said. "Apparently not."

Frank's POV

"Gerard, quiet down. They're right down stairs."

Gerard groaned loudly, then moaned in frustration when I removed my hand from his hard member.

"Who cares if they hear? We haven't had sex in... in a very long time."

I kissed him, rolling my eyes. "It hasn't been that long."

"It has. I need in you. Now." he insisted eagerly.

"Shut up and kiss me, Gerard."

He kissed me hungrily. I don't think we'd kissed like that since I was a teenager. When we finally pulled away we were breathing heavily, sweating, arms wrapped around each other and out chests rising and falling together.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, his hazel eyes shining with lust.

"Yes." I panted, kissing him.

He kissed back, laid me down, and pushed himself into me...