I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

Rag Doll: Part 4

I willingly let Frank drag me to his room. I even willingly let him hand cuff me to the bed. “Is there anything that I can think about?” I asked putting emphasis on the ‘can’. “As a matter of fact yes there is. Me and how mush I own you.” He pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor with everything else.

He slid into the bed next to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I liked it when he was like this. It was nice and sweet. His lips went to my neck. “I heard your thoughts about Quinn.” Before I could say anything back he bit me. He drank enough to fill him but not enough to kill me. He smirked as he looked at me, holding my neck in pain. “What did I say about thinking about him?” He knew he had total control over me, but even more when he mentioned Quinn. I rolled over so my back was facing him. I didn’t want to se his face any longer. “Look at me.” I figured it best to do whatever he says. I rolled over and looked at him. “What did I say about thinking about him? Answer me.”

I show no emotion on my face. “I’m not allowed to. You’re the only guy in my life now.” He smirked. Happy to see I was giving into him so easily. Frank then flipped over and turned the light off on his day stand. (since we humans use night stands at night I figured a vampire would use a day stand during the day). He left his back to me so I rolled over onto my side and left myself drift off into a dreamless, pointless, meaningless sleep. (can you tell that sleep meant nothing to me)?

I awoke three hours later to weight on my waist. I looked and noticed Frank had flipped over and had wrapped his arm around my waist. I rolled over and looked over Frank’s face. I was looking for anything to remind me of the jerk he really is, but I found none. When he was asleep he looked adorable. He had a slight smile on his flawless face letting me know he was having a good dream. He never smiles when he’s awake just smirks or glares. I couldn’t help but to smile.

I noticed Frank’s eyes slowly flutter open so I quickly closed mine and acted as if I were asleep. “Nevaeh I know you’re awake open your eyes.” I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. “Why were you watching me sleep? Don’t deny it I could feel you.” I ran over different excuses in my head and came up with nothing. “Because while you were sleeping I saw a side of you that you don’t show while you’re awake.

“What’s that?”

“Well you had a small smile on your face. Indicating you were having a good dream. Also you were showing emotion. You looked so innocent. I liked it.” Frank gave me a slight glare. “Well you’re not here to observe me while I sleep. Now you go back to sleep.” I glared right back at him before rolling over and leaving my back facing him. Frank just wrapped his arm back around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I heard a small snore coming from behind me and I knew that he was asleep. ‘Why did I tell him that? Why didn’t I lie? How did he get the truth out of me? Why am I doing what he says? Why am I even listening to him?’ These were all of the questions that ran through my mind before I was sucked back into that dreamless, meaningless sleep that meant nothing to me.

The next time I woke up was when the sun was just setting and Frank was lightly shaking me. “Get up. If you want a shower I’m taking one now.” I looked at him confused as he unlocked the hand cuff. “I have to shower with you?” He smirked. “Of course.” I do need a shower. I followed Frank across the hall and into the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes as Frank started the shower. He stripped off his clothes while I stepped into the warm, welcoming water. Frank stepped in not long after me. Once he was in he gave me an innocent kiss. So innocent that it left me wanting more. After that he just left me be to wash. Once I was finished and so was he I stepped out and wrapped a big, warm, fuzzy towel around my body. Frank did the same and then wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. Not like the one he gave me earlier. Instead of holding innocence it held dominance, letting me know he is in charge. That he has all the power. Letting me know that he was in control and that I belonged to him. He pulled away and looked at me confused. “What no fighting today?”

“What’s the point? I’m just going to lose. You’re in control here. I’m just your puppet on a string. Your own little rag doll.” He just looked at me confused as if I were up to something and he knew it. “There’s some clothes in that closet over there for you.” I walked over to the closet and it had everything. Jeans, tee shirts, hoodies, dresses, skirts, shorts, under garments, shoes. I just settled on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a pitted bright purple tank top and matching ballet flats.

I walked out to see Frank dressed and waiting for me. He was wearing black jeans, a black tee shirt, and nice but not dressy black shoes. Man I think this guy really likes black. “Let’s go.” Frank put his arm around me with no fight and led me down to the kitchen. He set a plate down in front of me. It was definitely something that I’ve never eaten before, because I couldn’t tell what it was. “Eat.” I picked up my fork and ate whatever it was in front of me. “What no questions today?” Whatever this was it had meat in it. I didn’t say a thing back to him, but I started to feel a sick feeling start to grow in my stomach. I ran over to the trash can and let all the contents of what I just ate empty into the trash.

“Did you not like breakfast?” I just glared at him. “Come on, I know you have a comeback.” I thought for a moment before answering him. “What’s the point?” Frank glared at me.

He roughly grabbed my arm and led me to the room we (being me and the other girls) stay while the guys are out. He forcefully shoved me into the room and I stumbled a hit before regaining my balance, but not giving him the satisfaction of making me fall. I heard him slam the door and walk away but I didn’t hear the familiar click of the lock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to Aerosmith

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated. I’ve been having temporary brain freeze and I just got back from a vacation from Arizona and Las Vegas. Credit to Aerosmith for the title. I hope that you enjoy the story. Comments are always welcome. Subscribe as well. Please. I’ll give you a cookie licked by Pete.