I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

The guys of MCR are not in a famously known band. They are actually famously known vampire roalty. Well in the vampire world anyway. Us humans probably have never heard of them. I'm here to tell you my story.

I'm gonna tell you all about these vampires that I live with. Yes I live with them. Not by choice, because I was brought here. Against my own will. Frank Anthony Iero kidnapped me and brouhgt me here. All of the guys have their own slave and I'm Frank's. I was kidnapped by Frank becasue his last slave commited suicide, becasue she couldn't deal with him anymore.

Frank is not this sweet nice funny cute guy that we all think we know. Actually he is evil, uncaring and heartless. The only one he cares about is himself. The only ones he is nice to is his friends.(the rest of MCR)

Each guy has their own slave that does exactly what they say. I don't know much about the rest of the guys, but once I learn more about them you'll know.

Frank does what he wants with me and when he wants. He likes to feed off of me. That way he doesn't have to go out if he doesn't want to. There's nothing I can do, I can't stop him. I'm his. I belong to him. He took me away fromt he life that I loved, that I once knew. That was a long time ago. I have forgotten that life. The one I once loved. This life is not one of loving or caring. But one of pain, hate, and worst of all I'm falling for the one that caused me this.

Disclaimer: I don't own MCR. If I did do you think I'd be wasting my time writing a story about knowing them even if they are vampirtes? I just kidding this is NOT a waste of my time because I love writing. I do however own Nevaeh(me) Celeste(my best friend) and Ansley(my other best friend)

Also I need two girls that like Bob and Ray. I need two girls for them. So if you like either message me and I'll get back to you. The other characters won't show up for the first few chapters so that's okay. If I don't get two charcters in time I won't be able to update like I want to. So please message me if you want to be featured in this story. I will send you all the info that I need if you are one of the people in the story.

Thank You
Love, Ashley