Gray Blood

Gray Blood 34 Turn Me On

Image
Image
Image
Image
Raven's POV
For about the tenth time, I turned around and tried to catch Sabrina's attention. But unfortunately, the damn guards kept her turning away from me so now I had no one to talk to and everyone else was to far away for me to even see so now. Christ I'm bored as fuck and really wish David were here. He'd entertain me, if he still wasn't PMSing.
What was even worse than having no one to talk to was the bitch who fucking punched me in the mouth is the only one in talking range. If we were allowed to move around, I'd kick that bitch's ass.
I heard the doors open and all the guys from every single group came pouring in. I smiled and stood up, wishing I was taller and trying to pick out anyone I knew. A guard came by me and pushed me down.
"What the hell did you do that for?"
"No standing."
"Ugh, I think you have better things to worry about than just one girl standing. Maybe you should be trying to keep the boys under control." He turned and left, following the rest of the guards and pushing all the boys against the wall in a line.
One by one, a guard would take a guy and bring him to a pillow and join the guy with the girl. I looked across the giant room and noticed the same thing happening everywhere around me.
Someone's hands covered my eyes.
"Who the fuck is this?"
"Who'd ya think?"
"David?"
"Yuuuuuuuuup." The guard pushed him forward and David fell on the pillow. So David being David, pushed him back.
"Don't push me. I'm sitting down already. Jeez." He sat next to me and smiled.
"I take it your constant mood swings have calmed down right?" He glared.
"Yeah yeah but apparently yours haven't. I cannot believe you got in a fight with Sacha." My turn to glare.
"You are so lucky I care about you because I was about to squish that creme puff into the ground like that." I snapped my finger.
"It looks like it to." His fingers traced the corner of my mouth, where I got hit and he frowned. "Does it hurt?"
"No."
"Don't lie." He pressed his thumb against it and I yelped. "See?"
"That's 'cause your stabbing it! Stop!"
"Why didn't you hit her back?" I smiled and his face. He and I both knew why but it was funny that he was asking anyways. Maybe I can play around with him a little bit.
"Did you want me to?"
"Raven."
"Don't give me that tone."
"Then tell me why you held back."
"Cause I think you would've killed me if I hurt her." He thought about it for minute, or at least pretended too.
"True. Your right. You made the right choice." I snorted.
"So why are you so happy? You two make out?" He nodded happily. I burst out laughing.
"What? What did I do?"
"Your such a dumb ass David."
"What the hell are you talking about? Tell me!" He grabbed me and shook me slightly but I was laughing to hard. What an idiot.
"Let me repeat what I said. But very slooooowly: YOU TWO MAKE OUT?" He looked confused.
"I don't get-aww you bitch!"
"Told ya! Not my fault you thought I said made up!" I laughed again, tears now streaming down my face.
He blushed brightly and turned away from me.
"Whatever." I rested my chin on his shoulder and grinned.
"Aww, poor wittle David has a wittle crush on Sacha but is to shy to admit it."
"Shut the fuck up."
"Bet you wouldn't talk to her like that."
"No, cause she's not annoying like you are."
"Oh I'm annoying now?"
"Very."
"But I'm still your number one bestie riiiiiiiiiight? After all, you've known me longer and I'm the one who brought Sacha to her senses and made her realize their was no point in being mad at you." He looked at me suspiciously.
"Oh really?"
"Yes."
"Then why'd she punch you?"
"Cause that violent bitch needs to get a fucking life." David slapped my arm softly.
"She's not violent."
"That's what you think." I noticed the lights dimming, even though the boys were still be sorted out. "I don't want her to come tomorrow."
"If she's not going, then neither am I." I rolled my eyes.
"I get that. I said I don't want, not that she can't come. And there is no way I'm going without you." He smiled.
"Oh by the way. You also don't mind if her brother comes right?" How is that even possible? He’s not in our group!
"Ugh, as long as he's not as annoying and fucked up as she is."
"She's not fucked up but he is. He annoys the shit out of me and thinks I'm only after her "body." Which I'm not. So let’s drop the subject." He's so defensive. What the hell is going on in his head?
"So how the hell is he going to be able to get in our group tomorrow?" David smiled wickedly.
"You'll see soon enough."
Warren's POV
I fell on the pillow and made sure that I fell on Sacha's lap. "Hey baby. Why you lookin' so sexy?" She gave me a look.
"Since when did you turn black?" Ooh touchy touchy. she looks like she wants to be me up.
I hope David is right about this.
"I didn't know you were racist Sacha."
"I'm not racist! Its the way you were saying it!"
"Mmm. Right. Just scream it a little bit louder baby, I don't think the entire camp heard you." She pushed my head off her lap and moved to the edge of the pillow as if I was a disease she didn't want to catch. I slid my arm around her and began humming in her ear.
"What are you doing?" I smiled, kissed her ear, and ignored her. "Why are you singing?"
"You remind me so much of this one song I heard years ago...how old is it now? Like seventeen years old. But the funny thing is, I remember it so fucking well because of you. You wanna know whhhhhhhy?" She shook her head.
"I remind you of an old song?"
"Yup. I'll sing it to you."
"No I really don't-" I pulled her backwards and climbed on top of her, pushing myself against her and making sure the guards weren't looking. I looked over at David and nodded and he said something to Raven. I turned my attention back to Sacha.
"LET ME HOLD YOU, GIRL CARESS MY BODY
YOU GOT ME GOING CRAZY - YOU
TURN ME ON TURN ME ON....
LET ME JAM YOU
GIRL WINE ALL AROUND ME
YOU GOT ME GOING CRAZY - YOU
TURN ME ON TURN ME ON!"
"Warren get your dick off of me!" I began moaning and humping her body and her face turned bright red. "Warren, don't make me scream! Cause I will!" I grinned and pushed harder on her.
"If your gonna scream, then scream my name baby cause I KNOW your loving this."
David's POV
I watched Sacha's fist slam into Warren's face and I burst out laughing. Beautiful. She makes me so proud.
Raven snickered. "Was that part of your plan?" I shook my head.
"But I was hoping something like that would happen." I watched Sacha stand up and start screaming at Warren on the top of her lungs.
"YOU ASSHOLE! I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I CUT YOUR DICK OFF!" Warren pouted and put on an 'i honestly have no idea what your talking about' face. Perfect.
"Sach, I think your overreacting. I realize your under a lot of pressure but all I was doing was humming and-"
"HUMMING MY BUTT! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME OUT OF IT BEFORE I GET CHARGED IN COURT FOR TORTURING AND MURDERING YOU!"
"Whoa Sach. Your getting a little violent on me. Calm down. I don't want you getting in trouble." To late. People were already looking at the two of them and I looked up to see Alena and a few other assassins walking in and staring. Great. This'll definitely help.
"DON'T CALL ME 'SACH' AS IF YOU KNOW ME! I'M GOING TO HURT YOU SO FUCKING BAD IF YOU CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME!"
"But-"
"Do you really wanna try me Warren?" He sat back down.
"I just don't want you to be mad." Sacha opened her mouth to argue but a loud whistle echoed through the room. Alena’s face turned red in pure fury.
"SIT DOWN AND SETTLE DOWN! NOW!" Sacha hit the pillow quickly, her face completely afraid. I hated how much Alena scared her but then again, she scared the living shit out of me when she shoved her tongue down my throat. Ugh...gross.
Alena stomped her way past people, with three assassins following her to the stage. I smiled when I saw her pissed off face. Because now, I had all the proof I needed to make my plan work and now, no one could stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
if your confused, good. keep reading updates and u'll understand by the next few chaps. hope u guys like alena, yes this is how she looks. no, she's not that old. (if u still dont know what age she is) go back 2 chapter 28) & remember this: David=18 years old.