Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

The Truth Is Hiding In Your Eyes.

"Oh my god." he said, closing his eyes and breathing out deeply. I realized what this must look like to him.

"No, Robert. It's not like that." I protested.

"You're going to go to the press, aren't you?" He asked.

"I would never!" I replied.

"I don't wanna hear it." he said, putting on his clothes and went out of the room. I pulled on my dess and followed him.

"Rob, listen. Let me explain." I begged. He turned around with a hurt look plastered on his face.

"I thought you were different." his voice cracked.

"I'm not like that. He left me! He was a no show." I almost burst into tears again. Robert was shocked.

"So, am I your recound stress reliever guy?" he asked, kinda down. I sighed.

"Kendra made me go to the part. My plan, origanally, was to just get wasted and pass out."

"You still feel that bad?" he asked. I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"I was worried that our friendship was ruined after what happened earlier. When I'm around you, I don't feel anything but happiness." I confessed. He sat down on the sofa and asked, "Really?"

I giggled and sat down close to him.

" Something about your presence. I'm never at a need to say something." I smiled.

"Wanna know something crazy?" he asked, rubbing my hand with his thumb, looking at it.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I feel the same." he laughed, "I enjoy being with you."

"Well, that's good." I smiled.

"So, I noticed something on you...uh...earlier." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I bet you did." I smiled. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Why do you have a bold treble clef on your inner thigh?"

"I thought it'd be different, and it's easy to cover up for work." I answered, "Austin did it." I spilled. I began crying again. Rob pulled me into a close embrace. Were were like that for ten minutes. There was no talking between us. He let me cry on his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. Any man that leaves you is an idiot." Rob said.

"I just wish I knew why. I mean, why now, ya know?" I cried.

"How long have you guys been together?" Rob asked. I sniffled and pulled back to look at him.

"Eight years." I wiped my tears off my face. I can't believe I cried in front of him. I don't usually cry in front of anyone. I could see him do the math in his head.

"Sixteen years old?!" He asked. I nodded.

"So he's your first lover?" he assumed. I nodded again.

"So, does that make me the first guy you've have sex with besides him?" he asked. I nodded.

"Would it sound wierd if I told you that turns me on?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever. I get a little A.D.D when on the computer. I enjoyed this chapter, and in writing this I figured out why Austin didn't show. Mwuahhahaha.