Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Just A Dream?

“Oh my god this is so embarrassing.” he said.

“Aw, you’re so cute Rob.” I said. He looked at me.

“Remember what happened last time you commented on saying my characters were cute?” he smiled. I began laughing. Lorri sat there with her arms folded across her chest, quiet. I rolled my eyes.

“So Rob, did Cedric take Cho along in the prefix’s bathroom?” Jess said, nudging his arm.

“I kissed her,” he said, “but no.” he laughed. We watched the rest of the movie making comments, laughing and having a good time. The scene where Cedric dies in the graveyard came up and everyone was in suspense. It was so much different seeing it with the star sitting next to you.

“Ce…dric” Jess whispered sadly.

“That was so hard to do. Every time they pulled me back on that little pully thing, I made this weird sound that was all natural. I hate wires and then I had to do them for Twilight. I never wanted to be on those things again in my life, but then I take on a role where that’s all I do!” he laughed at the irony.

“Speaking of Twilight.” Kendra said, “Are you guys doing New Moon?”

“I think so.” Rob answered.

“You better do it right. If you don’t, “ I said, “I wont ever talk to you again. No pressure though.”

He sat there with a surprised look on his face.

“I’m just kidding.” I smiled.

“Alright.” Jess said, “Let’s start the fifth one!”

After that, everything was a blur. I remember Jess pure flat out yelling at the T.V at Umbridge. I had a strange feeling of being lifted. When I attempted to open my eyes, all I saw was Rob’s beautiful face. I thought it was a dream. It was a great dream. I was in Rob’s arms, and he was carrying up the stairs effortlessly. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his luscious ones.

“Alright, let’s get you into bed.” he said. I liked where this dream was heading. I attacked his neck with my lips. He shifted me onto his side, so he could open my bedroom door and set me down on my cozy bed. He disappeared for a moment and then came back. He pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead.

“Good night, Brooke.” he said.

“What?” I mumbled, “ Don’t leave. Stay, stay with me.”

“I better not.” he said. Weren’t these kind of dreams supposed to be good?

“Please.” I begged. He stood there for a moment.

“Alright, but just for a little while.” he said. My dream ended with him wrapping his arm around me.

The next morning I was getting ready for work. Today I was on auto pilot. I was humming a tune that I only afterwards, recognized as Rob’s song he always sings. I grabbed my violin and music from my closet and put it over my shoulder. I grabbed my work bag with student papers in it and strolled down stairs. I heard commotion in the kitchen. Kendra was cooking eggs, Lorri was raiding the fridge, and Jess was at the table drinking coffee, talking to someone. I looked over her to see Rob.

“Good morning Brooke.” Rob smiled. I looked around confused.

“Uh, good morning. What are you doing here?” I asked. He put his coffee down.

“Well,” he started, “You asked me to stay so I did.”

“I did?”

“Yeah.” he smiled.

“Well, I’m going to watch some News.” Jess said.

“Right behind ya.” Lorri and Kendra said in unison, exiting the kitchen. I leaned on the frame.

“We didn’t uh.” I said, “We didn’t do anything did we?”

“No.” he simply said, “I just brought you up to your room and you asked me to stay. Well more like, begged me. I just crawled beside you and slept.”

I nodded, “Well you’re up early.”

“My body’s used to it.” Rob said, “I’ll drive you to work.”

“That would be nice.” I said, “I have to go to orchestra though.”

“I can drive you.” Rob said.

“Well thank you Rob.” I said, leading him towards the door. He picked up my bag and put it in the back seat of his car as I got in. When he put the key in the ignition, there was talk on the radio about Twilight. He rolled his eyes and changed the channel.

“That’s awkward.” I said, as we listened to Against Me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another update!