Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Orchestra

“Hey Brooke! It’s good to see you again. Have you been practicing?” Sam bombarded me as I walked in.

“Of course.” I lied. He eyed me.

“Well, we’ll see.” he stated as we both took out our instruments and walked on stage. Sam was a senior in high school. He played violin as well, and ever since we joined the college orchestra, we’ve become good friends. His goofy nature is something I wish everyone had.

We stared off practice with a piece by Saint Saens. It’s a beautiful piano solo with heart stopping harmonies.
We worked on that up until break. I used the restroom and got a drink of water from the fountain. I felt a hand on my back, rubbing it.

“Thanks Sam.” I said, but as I turned around, I noticed that it wasn’t Sam. Rob stood there with confusion splattered on his face.

“Oh, hi. Sorry I thought you were someone else. What are you doing here?” I asked, wiping my mouth with my arm.

“I finished things I needed to do, and I wanted to listen to some live music.” he said.

“Well, I’m glad you came.” I said, “It might be boring. We barely finish a song.”

“I appreciate musicians.” he smiled. Sam walked up to me and told me it was time to go back on stage. He looked at Rob with lust in his eyes. Rob’s eyes looked at the floor as he cleared his throat. I smiled, trying to hold back the laughter burning in my throat.

“Bye Rob.” I said. My voice gave it away. I walked on stage as Rob walked into the auditorium and sat into the seats. We played for another two hours after that. Everyone was tired and irritated, so Dr. Sel let us go home. I walked down the stairs and found my case where Rob was sitting. I put my stuff away as he began talking to me.

“That sounded brilliant!” Rob said.

“Thanks, but it wasn’t just me. I haven’t practiced in forever.”

“That makes you a fantastic sight reader.” he said.

“Sure, sure. Let’s just go. I’m exhausted.” I said. My eyelids felt heavy as we drove off.

“Brooke.” a voice called, “Brooke.” it whispered again. I opened my eyes to see Rob’s face in mine.

“Ah!” I yelled. I fluttered my eyes to get focus. I was sitting the passenger seat of his car with my seat belt still on. He had the door open and was kneeling down to be level with me. We were at my house.

“I’m sorry, Brooke. I didn’t mean to scare you. Come on, we’re here.” he said. Rob was faster than I, being in my sleep daze, and unbuckled my seat belt for me and took my stuff. He walked me up to the porch and handed my stuff to me when I got the door open.

“Thanks for the rides, Rob.” I said.

“Anytime.” he smiled. He turned around to walk away.

“Hey Rob, wait.” I called out to him. He turned around, “Yeah?”

“You still want to go to Chaos tomorrow?” I asked.

“Of course. I was already planning on it!” he smiled. I smiled back.

“Good night, Rob.” I said, leaning on the door.

He smiled that gorgeous smile I loved so much, “Good night, Brooke.”

I shut the door and walked up to my room. I jumped into my pj’s and strolled down the stairs to mingle with the girls before I went to sleep. I walked into the kitchen. No one was there. I walked into the living room. No one there either. Confused, I jogged up the stairs and checked all of there rooms. No one was in the house. That’s weird. I shrugged it off and returned to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a link to the song. <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1sRIz7je54