Basket Case Love

Behave Little Boy,

Gerard couldn't see anything. Everything was pitch black.

It hurts...like a lot...where am I? He thought.

He heard voices.

"Gerard! Gee!"

Mikey?! He thought.

"I'm sorry kid, you need to leave so we can do tests on your brother..."

"No, I wanna stay here with Gee!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Mikey sat beside his brother's bedside. The nurses decided that they'd tell Gerard the tests when he woke up.

Gerard opened his eyes.

"Mikey?"

"Gee! You're awake!"

"Now, that you're up I'll get a nurse."

Mikey walked away and came in two minutes later wiht a nurse.

"Who are you?" Gerard asked.

"I'm one of the nurses here. How about we go over your test results?"

"OK."

"Now we did a tox scan and found a large amount of cocaine in your blood stream."

Mikey jumped.

Cocaine? Gee's using COCAINE?! He thought.

"Do you remember anything before you came here?"

"Uhm, I remember coming home and Mikey saying something like 'Stay with me Gee!' and then I got nothing."

"I'm going to get your parents to come over so we can go over the results wiht them too."

The nurse left and Mikey looked at Gerard.

"Why Gee?"

"I dunno..."

"..But Gee..come on..cocaine!? Haven't you ever seen what that stuff does to people, they had a special on it on the Discovery Channel, for crying out loud!"

"Well--"

"Gerard! Do you even know how much you scared me?"

"Badly, considering you are standing over me like a hawk.."

"Stop with the jokes, Gee. This is serious!"

"Uhm, how long was I out?"

"21 hours...almost a day."

"Geez...wow...that's like..forever."

"Yes it is, now get some sleep so I won't have to kill you." Mikey said.

"OK Mikes."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi everyone. I'm so happy i have FIVE SUBSCIRBERS! Woo! Thank you. The title for the last few chappies are from Papa Roach songs. They're pretty good.