Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 10

we pulled up in front of mine and matts house, and i wuickly got out of the car...
as i started walking i heard another door shut ... i looked behind me and saw Landon getting out of the car also.

you've got to be kidding me!

i walked to him and looked him in the eyes.

"wat are you doin?!" i asked frantically, afraid that brian or Matt would come outside and flip a freakin lid!

"im going in with you to explain why we were late so they believe us!" he yelled/whispered.

"Seriously just get back in the car and go home i can handle-"

i was cut off bu the front door slamming shut behind me. i cursed silently to myself as i turned around to come to face a very pissed off looking Brian, running toward us.

"Look dude, we were watchin a movie and we fell asleep,thats why we were late... sorry" Landon said before he could get close.

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING!!"brian screamed as he jumped on Landon, taking him to the ground...

...OH, SHIT... HES GONNA FREAKIN KILL HIM... what does he think we-

i cant believe he would think we had sex on the first date... what does he thinkim a freakin slut?!


i looked over to brian again and he was pounding Landons face in!

i ran over there and tried to pull on brians are to ge him off...

not happening...

"BRIAN WAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU... GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!!!!!"I yelled as i grabbed him arm harder than before... only helping a little...

wheres Matt when you need him?!

as soon as i thought tha the ront door slammed shut again and i turned slightly to se Matt with a look of pure confusion lit on his face.

"Matt get Brian the fuck off o- AHHHH! SHIT MOTHER FUCKER!!" i was cut off by br=eing freakin elbowed in the face by none other than Brian Haner!

i fell back onto the ground crying my eyes out.

Matt came running over to me, his confused face now a face of pure rage!

"what the fuck Rose! Are you ok? Let me see!" he yelled frantically!

"get brian the fuck off of Landon befre he fuckin kills hio first!" i screamed to him. but it was muffled by my hand holding the whole right side of my face.

Matt ran over to them, and ripped Brian off of Landon and threw him across the yard!\

adrenalin rush... big time!!

He checked Landon and then whipped his head toward Brian.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU ALMNOST FREAKIN KILL HIM FOR!?!?!" Matt screamed.

i opened my mouth to talk... but all that came out was a whimper.

He ran over to me and crouched down beside me...

"who hit you?!" he yelled.

"Fuckin asswhipe over there" i said softly due to the face that my nose feels like its freakin broken... pointing to Brian!

Matt had another look of anger on his face again!

he ran at Brian and ripped him up by his shirt.

"What the fuck man... put me the fuck down!" Brin yelled.

"You fuckin hurt my little sister... i should be Fuckin pounding your face in right now!" Matt screamed in his face.

"how did i hurt her? huh?" Brian asked sarcastically. he turned his head to me as i pulled my hand away from my face, and gasped.

\"i didnt do that to her... it was probably that dumbfuck passed out over there3!" Brian yelled.\

i got up and walked calmly over to Brian. Matt put him down and checked my face... every time he touched it i would wince and whimper.\

"Well its not broken... but your gonna have a huge ass bruise."Matt said calmer than before.

i turned to Brian.

"I was trying to pull you off of my boyfriend before you fuckin killed him... adn you elbowed me in the fuckin face!" i yell toward the end of my sentance.

"Well it was your fault for getting with the douchebag before you knew him!" brian retorted.

IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL HIM!!

"i didnt fuckin sleep with him!" i screamed

"Ya ok try tallin that to someone who believe that!" brian said sarcastically.

I BLEW UP!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? HUH?! YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT... YOUR MY BEST FRIEND... OR WERE MY BES FRIEND... BEFORE YOU HAD THE GUTS TO BASICALLY CALL ME A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!

YOU KNOW THAT IM A FUCKIN VIRGIN!!!!! YOU ALL DO... YOU KNEW THAT I WAS SAVING MYSELF FOR SOMEONE THAT I KNEW I WOULD BE WITH FOREVER.... AND YET YOU ASSUME THAT JUSRT BECAUSE WE WERE LATE THAT WE HAD SEX!!!

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A BEST FRIEND YOU ARE?!?! HUH?!?" i screamed at him getting in his face.

"You know wat... you are a fuckin whore... you dont tell that truth about fucking some random guy that you dont even kno... dont tell me that you didnt... i know that you did soo... dont keep fuckin lyin to me!!" he screamed back...

i cant believe that he just called me a fuckin whore

"YOU KNOW WHAT... DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.....

I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!" I let out a sob... and the tears that i was holding in all came out at once.

Brians face softened as soon as i started to cry.

"Look rose... i didnt mea-" i cut him off...

"NO YOU DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!" i screamed as i ran inside... i turned to matt when i was at the door.

"when he wakes up tell him goodnight for me and send him home ok?" i asked strting to sob even more.

"Sure thing baby sis" Matt replied.

i walkied into the house and straight for the bathroom.

i took a hot shower and jumped into bed in my p.j's and cried myself to sleep..

my heart was broken, as it was when my father died... i never thatugh i would feel this horrible again in my life...

yet here i am... again...
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL HERE IT IS.....
I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT...
I THINK ITS OK... LOL

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!

MORE COMMENTS... MORE UPDATES... AND FASTER!

xo ashley