Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 9

we finally decided on going to the beach but ended up goin to the boardwalk... we were walking hand in hand , and we stopped at the end...

"heyy i have a funny idea" i said to him as we sat on a bench at the end of the boardwalk.

"wats that babe?" our eyes locked.

i leaned up and pressed my lips to his for a quick peck.
"lets go for a swim!" he just looked at me...

"seriously?" i nodded vigorously, and got up off the bench and walked to the very end of the boardwalk. i turned to him.

"are you coming or wat?"

he sighed and got up off of hte bench.
"you have no bathing suit and no trunks for me babe" he whined

"ohh come on you big baby" i yelled as i started to undress.
he looked at me like i was a freakin crazy person, since i was only in my bra and undies.

"babe your nit seriously doin that..."

"ohhh yesss i am...u comin in?

"uhhhhhh no?" it was more of a question then a statement...

"ohhhhh come onnnnnn babeeeeeeee" i whined

""wat do i get if i do go in?" he gave me a lopsided grin.

"wats o u want?"

"ummm i havent figured it out yet butttttt you have to do one thing for me if i do go in.

i finally gave in after the like minute long stare down.
"FINE!!!!!! anythin u want... but only one thing!"

he grinned at me again and took off his shirt and pants soo that left him in only boxers that were decorated in all little stewies from FAMILY GUY.

i was clutching my sides because i was laughing sooo hard. he was looking at me like i was crazy... aparently he got dressed in the freakin dark because he didnt know that he was waering them.

"hey babe?"

"yaa"

"umm do u liike family guy?" he gave me a weird look

"ya why?"

"because stewie is my new favorite" i laughed.

"WOW! hes mine toooooo"

"trust me i can tell" i laughed and pointed to his boxers.

he looked down and laughed alomng with me.
"ok babe just get your ass in that water"

i laughed and climed up on the railing. i almost fell back down but landon caught me
"you ok babe?"

"yup im good" he laughed.

i jumped off the railing and hit the freezing cold water.
i resurfaced and ;looked at landon
"come on!!!!!" i yelled.

he finally snapped out of the like trance that he was in and climed the railing and jumped in.
he came up right in front of me and i screamed.

"landon dont freakin do that to me!" i laughed

"ok babe" he wrapped his arms around me and we just messed around for the rest of the day.

*********************************************************************************************

we went back to his house for showers and to watch a movie.

"wat movie are we watchin?" i asked landon who was currently on the kitchen popping popcorn. he peeked his head in the room and smiled at me.

"just pick one on the case next to the t.v."

"ok" he went back to the popcorn and i walked ot the DVD rack and picked out "The Little Mermaid"

he came back in the rooma dn i showed him the DVD that i wanted to watch and he grioaned.

"wat? you dont like that little mermaid?"

"No when i have to watch my little sister i have to have this movie cuz its the only one that
she likes."

"ohhh welllll i wanna watch it i havent seen this in like years"
he groaned again but agreed.

we sat on the couch and he put in the movie.
he sat back down next to me. he put his are around me and i snuggled into his chest.

Aparently i fell asleep, cuz i woke up in landons arms on the couch. i looked up to meet the sleeping face of landon. i laughed quietly and looked back to the t.v i glanced at the window and it was pitch black outside.

SHIT

i jumped up and that really startled landon cuz he jumped up and hugged me like he was like guarding me from anything that might get us.

"babe wats wrong?!" landon asked frantically

"shit... shit... shit... i was supposed to be home at like six... wat time is it?"

he looked at the clock and told me that it was 1:30 am
"SHIT!!!!!!! im freakin dead!" i yelled as i gathered up my things.

"landon can you drive me home please?"

"ya babe" he said.

He grabbed his keys... and we were out the door.

GET READY FOR THE BLOWOUT!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRYYYYYYYYYY IT TOOK ME SOOO LONG...
UT DONT TAKE IT OUT ON THE STORY I PLAN ON BRINGING SMEE WEIRDO CRAZY PEOPLE INNNN SO KEEP READING...

i was ina slump for sooolong.... BUT IM FREAKIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

i hope you liked it.
xo ashley