Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 11

BRIANS P.O.V

I woke up feeling the most horrible that I have ever felt in my life. I felt ooo bad for saying all of the stuff about Rose. I didn’t mean any of it. I heard her cry herself to sleep last night and felt so bad.

**
Flashback!

I was laying in bed, on the line of consciousness, when I heard some kind of whimpering in my room. I looked around and there was no one in my rooma t the time.

I heard it again and it was coming from somewhere from outside my room. I got up out of bed and opened my door. I heard it again and walked doen the hallway, and stopped at Rose’s door where I heard it again.

I put my ear to the door and istened to her cry. I felt sooo bad. I didn’t know that I hurt her that bad… but then again I did basically call her a whore….

I trudged back to my room and jumped onto my bed… put the pillow over my head like a way to smother me… hopefully it might.

I fell into a restless sleep…


**

Thankfully Rose finally fell asleep, because I couldn’t fall asleep listening to her whimpering. I only got about 3 hours of sleep in all. I walked out of my room and down the hallway to Rose’s room, and put my ear to the door to see if she wad awake.

I heard nothing.

Maybe she’s still asleep…

“What the hell do you think your doing?” I heard from behind me.

I quickly turned around to come face to face with a half asleep and pissed off Rose.
I inwardly cringed at the bruise on the entire right half of her face.

“I…. Uhhh…” I was at a loss of words… I could only look at the bruise, and how sorry I was tat I did that to her.

“Can you move out of my way so I can get into MY room?!” she raised her voice a little.

I quickly moved out of her way and she quickly and quietly moved into her room, and slammed the door shut in my face.

I sighed and went downstairs, into the kitchen. Matt was at the coffee maker and when he saw me, all he did was glare. He was still pissed at me for hitting Rose…

Hell I was pissed at myself for hitting her, especially because I like her so much, i might even love her.

But now she hates me.

I have to find a way for her to forgive me…

But how?!

What the fuck are you gonna do now you’re a fuck up…
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRYYYYYY ITS SOOOOOO SHORT...
but i had to get Brians point of view in there... even if it was really short...
i thought it was nassecary.....
hope you liked it...
COMMENTS=LOVE...AND MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!
xo ashley