Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 13

NORMAL P.O.V

I woke up after falling asleep for the second time this morning to the smell of pancakes.

YUMMMM!!!!!

I pulled myself out of bed and to my bureau where there was a cup of coffee sitting there just begging to be in my belly! i picked up the cup and there was a note under it. i picked it up and it read:

Rose,
I dont even know how to describe how sorry i am for everything that happened last night. You are my best friend, and i just want you to be safe. im sorry for letting it get out of hand. I am mostly sorry for the bruise that i gave you...it hurts me just to look at it. I feel soo horrible everytime i see you. I ma soooo sorry... and if you forgive me then come downstairs...I made your favorite breakfast feast!! Im sory again Rosa!!
XO Brian Haner Jr.(aka Bree Bree)


i sighed and gulped down the rest of the coffee(more like chugged)with one thought going through my head...

I LOVE YOU BRIAN HANER JR.

I bolted out the door and down the stairs. i felt a slight breeze but i only had my eyes on Brian Haner cooking my breakfast.

chocolate chip pancakes!!!!

I just stood there not being noticed by Brian, silently laughing at him. I mean who wouldnt when you hear him singing a song from the musical Greece(Mine and Bris favorite movie!!)

He turned around and finally noticed me. He stopped and looked me up and down. i gave him a confuzed stare and looked down at myself also.

i was wearing a pair of boy short undies and a tank top. i froze and tried to cover myselfup.

But Brian didnt seem to care because heopened his arms to me with an unsure expression. i grinned and lept into hhis arms without a second thought. My arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands(i)those big muscular hands(/i) gripping my waist.

"i am oo sorry Rosa" He whispered into my hair kissing the top of my head

"I forgive you Bree Bree" I whispered back.

I felt him chuckle into my hair and i giggled quietly.

We pulled apart and i clapped my hands together and Brian looked at me like i had mental problems, and i just pointed at the pancakes.

He rolled his eyes.

"Go get'em Rose"

I squeeled and plopped my ass on one of the chairs and began digging in.

************************

"UGH!!!!" I groaned as i threw myself onto the couch. i heard Brian laughing quietly before lifting my head, sitting down, and putting my head in his lap.

"Dude you made a new record... 5 pancakes in 3 minutes!" he laughed

"And thats exactly why i feel like im gonns explode!" i groaned.

Brian fell off the couch laughing histerically

"Shut the fuck up!" Matt groaned as he came down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah listen to the muscle man Brian!" i giggled as i rubbed my overstuffed belly.

"Have you not looked at your sister in the past 15 seconds?" Brian choked out still laughing as Matt walked over to the couch, looked over the back of it and just stared at me rubbing my belly continuously.

"Put some fuckin sloths on number one and number two... What the hell are you doing?"

"What i have a pancake baby!!"i laughed as i continued with my actions.

He looked serious for just about 10 seconds and then started laughing histericaly along with Brian.

"Why are you guys laughing soo much?!" i asked curiously...

Well i did say that i had a pancake baby

"Dude, you had 5 pancakes and now u say u have a pancake baby!! a monke would laugh at that!" Brian continued laughing.

I laughed to myself as i got up off the couch and went upstairs to my room. i threw myself on my cushiony bed and moaned in comfortableness!

Wait is that even a word?!... well its my word now!!

"OHH... well excuse me... gettin a little intimate with the bed i see?!" i heard Brian say from behind me at the doorway.

I didnt bother turning around... or moving fr that matter, i just goraned in responce. Brian laughed lightly and i heard him shut and... lock the door?

I felt the bed sink on my right side and Brian put his arm around my waist to flip me over to look at him. He was propped up on his right arm just staring at me. I fle the butterflies again as i opened my eyes... his chocolate eyes were boring into my hazel ones. i blushed and looked away.

his had moved on my side and i let out a small giggle.

"I love your giggle... its doo cute!" Brian gushed and then looked embarrased.

His hand moved from my waist, up my arm and to caress my cheek. i blushed and he chuckled lightly.

"Rose... theres something that i need to tell you"

"What is it Brian? You can tell me anything" i said softly.

I could tell that he was haveing trouble with wat he was trying to say. he took adeep breath and looked into my eyes.

"Rose i-"

He was cut off by my phone ringing. i turned over and grabbed my phone off the bureau by my bed and rolled back over into Brians chest. we both looked at it and Landons name was blinking on the screen. i swear i heard Brian growl, but before i could ask him about it he was already out the door slaming it shut. i groaned and answered landons call.

"Hello"

"Hey babee.. wanna hang out later"

"Yeah do u feel like staying the nite?"

"Yeah babee definately!"

"ok ill see you at 7?"

"ok babee bye!"

"bye"

i hung up the phone and layed back down on the bed.
i need to find out wats goin on with Brian
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY IST BEEN SOOOOOOO LONG!!!\
DONT KILL ME!!!!
i have another update commin soooon!!!!!
soo i hope that u like this one!!
comments=love=more updates!!!!
xo ashley