Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

CHAPTER14

I got up off o f my bed and decided to get ready because Landon was coming over.

I walked out of my room and i heard Brian talking on the phone from the living room. He was talkin about some girl...obviously And i suddently felt a longing in my heart to be the girl that he was talking about on the phone.

I shook my head of the thought and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I shed the rest of my clothes and got into the steaming water.

SOO Refreshing

I got out of the shower and realized that i didnt bring my change of clothes into the bathroom with me.

SHITT!!.

I tightened the towel around my body and peeked out of the bathroom door. No one was in the hallway!

NOWS MY CHANCE!!

I tip toed out of the bathroom and slowly started to walk toward my bedroom. I went to turn the corner to my room and...

SLAP

I ran into a wall and fell on my ass!
I looked up and Brian was looking at me from above. But he wasnt really looking at me. he was looking a little further down. My eyes left his face as they traveled down my own body and my tiwel was hitched up to the top of my thighs.

I gulped.

I looked back up to his face to see that his eyes were boring into mine. He suddenly shook his head and gave me his hand and helped me up off the floor. I was launched off of the floor unexpectadly and fell into Brians chest..

I looked up at him and his eyes were soo caring...maybe a little bit of love?

I shook that thought from my head and let go of his waist and stepped back. We just stood in the middle of the hallway looking into eachothers eyes, until i heard the doorbell ring.

I suddenly let my eyes snap from his gaze to the stairs. I turned to brian.

"Its Landon...Could you let him in for me while i get changed?!"

He was still gazing at me. He suddenly looked to the stairs also.

"Uhh... umm...sure i guess" He studdered. I looked at him thoroughly.

"Are you sure Bri? Cuz if you dont then i guess i could get it...but it would be a little awkward seeing as im in a towel" I said awkwardly

Brians eyes suddenly snapped down to my body. He mumbled something that i couldnt quite catch...but chose to ignore it...

For now

I stepped forward and hugged him... totally forgetting that i was in just a towel, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was hesitant at first but i finally felt his arms snake around mt waist.

"Thank you Bri Bri" I whispered softly into his ear. I felt him shiver and smiled into his neck

"No problem Rosa" Brian whispered back as he let go of me.

He looked at me one more time befpre turning and walking down the stairs. I walked into my room and started getting changed..

BRIANS P.O.V

Why did she have to be fucking waking around in a mother fucking towel!!!!

I finally got down the stairs and let that asshole Landon siit outside for a minute as i got a beer and let my little problem disappear.

I opened the beer on the way to the door. I opened it and there was the ASSHOLE!!!!!

GOD I HATE HIM!!!!!

"Uhh hi is Rose here" He asked..

"Yeah hses upstairs changing" I said as i pointed to the stairs.

He smiled and turned to walk up the stairs.

OHH I DONT FUCKIN THINK SO!

"Where the fuck do you think you're going" I asked loudly.

He turned around on the third stair and looked at me..

"Uhh to go see Rose" he said like i was stupid.

NO SHIT! he just wants to get in her pants i know it

"Yeah well you can see her when she comes back down here...Fully dressed"I said as i pointed to the living room

"Lets wait in here shall we" i said with a smirk

He looked fuckin scared shitless... I did my job!!!!!

We sat down and just stared at the t.v. Smallville was on. It was dead silent until i heard the stairs creaking.

i turned aroung as Rose made her way down the stairs. My eyes bulged and my little friend came back again

She was dressed in short shorts and a tank top.

All types of purple....

MY FAVORITE.......

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its kind of short....i jus got done with finals....

COMMENTS=LOVE=MORE AND FASTER UPDATES!!!!!