Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 15

ROSE'S P.O.V.

While I was changing into my outfit for my night with Landon; for some reason i had a feeling that sonething bad was going to happen today. I shook it off as nothing and slipped on my chucks before walking downstairs to se Brian and Landon sitting on the couchwatching Smallville.

As i finished my way down the stairs Brian took notice of me and his eyes widened. Brian suddenly got up and quickly made his way into the kitchen. Landon looked over and caught my eye just staring with his eyes wide too.

Although, when Landon got up he made his way over to me. He walked up to me and pulled me up into a kiss.

I closed my eyes as my arms wound their way up his arms to his neck playing witth the hair at the base of his neck.

I forgot that Brian was just in the other room and decided to stop the kiss, pulling away from Landon slowly. He groaned in response and pouted playfully.

I quickly pecked his lips and quietly tip toed my way to the kitchen where i knew Brian was. I turned the corner and there he was, sitting on the counter drinking a beer.
I turned back to Landon and told him to stay there as i stealthly made my way into the kitchen behind Brian. I climbed onto the counter behind him silently and waited for the right time to jump him.

He took another swig from the bottle and put it down onto the counter beside him witha sigh.

Perfect Timing!!!! i thought to myself as i prepared myself. I jumped screaming along the way onto Brians back scaring the complete shit out of him.

"AHHHHRG" Brian screamed. Well it wasnt a scream...It was a scream/growl/i have no fucking idea, but it was something weird.

We flew off of the counter onto the floor and slid into the fridge.

"WHATTHE FUCK ROSE!!!???" Brian screamed.

I couldn't even reply to his words...I was too bust basically peeing myself from laughing so hard rolling around on the floor.

"You think thats funny huh? Do you??" he asked as he jumped on top of me and his fingers attacked m sides.

"No!!! BRIAN!! AHHHHH I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATHE!!!!" I screamed gasping for as much air as i could.

He stopped his actions, sitting on my hips looking down at me with an amused smirk on his face. I looked at him and we both started laughing again.

Landon slowly made his way into the kitchen to find us till in that position. I looked over to him and took notice of the angry/jealous look on his face.

"Uhh... Bri, can you get up i need to breathe."

Brian had resulted to chuckling instead of fll-on laughing as he got up and offered his hand to help me up.

I giggled as i took his hand and he pulled me up off of the tiled floor.

Brian took notice of Landon being present in the room and stopped all chuckling or smiling and now had a completely serious look on his face.

I looked between the two men awkwardly. Finally seciding to break the silence i walked up to Landon.

"Babe, wasn't i just like a ninja?!" i asked excitedly jumping up and down.

Landon looked down at me and laughed leaning down and kissing my nose making me scrunch it up lightly.

"Well it would have been more ninja like without the worrior cry right before you jumped at him." he replied still laughing.

Brian cleared his throat.

"Well I have to get going. Matt should be home soon." Brian said grabbing his keys off the table along with his wallet and aviators.

"Ok, I'll walk you out. Babe ill be right back." i said as i stood on my tip toes to kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Ok, hurry back" He pecked my lips one mopre time before i ran out of the house to follow Brian to his car.

He stopped at his door and turned to me.

"Be safe please...AND NO SEX! Matt will fucking kill him then you, and i cant loose my best friend now can i?"

"I promise no sex Bri. You know how i am. I want to be able to see myself with someone forever before anything happens." i replied with a smile.

Brian leaned down and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head into his neck. His breathing sent shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps.

He lightly pecked my neck then cheek and pulled away slowly.

"I'll call later to check in." He said as he got into the car and rolled down the window.

"Ok Bri. Love you!"

"Bry Rosa. Love you too!" He yelled as he backed out of the driveway.

He quickly drove off and i sighed still feeling the tingles on my neck and cheek from Brians lips.

What is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOO IM BACK!!!!!!!!
WHOOPDY FREAKIN DOO!! lol
COMMENTS=LOVE=MORE UPDATES!!!!
love ya! ♥