Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 16

I turned back toward the house and noticed that Landon was standing in the doorway with an angry expression on his face.

When i made my way to him i stood on my tip toes and placed a light kiss on his lips. Before i could pull aay hegrabbed my waist and pulled my to him so our bodies were touching.

I moaned into the kiss as his fingertips went just under my shirt to rub my hips lightly. When i moaned he swiftly slipped his tongue into my mouth and took complete control.

I pushed him away slightly because i needed to breathe...badly. in the few seconds that i got to breathe he pulled me in the house shut the door and slammed me against it attacking my neck.

I was enjoying the kisses...Oh boy was I, but when i felt him start biting and sucking on my neck i knew it had to stop. If Matt or Brian found out he left a mark on me Landon and i would bothe be dead.

I quickly pushed him away again and he groaned in annoyance.

"No, Landon stop you cant leave any marks!"

He burried his face in my neck and started sucking and biting again.

"You know you want it baby." he mumblen into my neck.

I pushed him hard and he stumbled back a few steps.

"What the fuck Rose?!" He asked

"I'm sorry but you can leave any marks on me. If Matt or Brian see them we will both be dead ok?" i answered.

"What is up with you and Brian Rose??" I could tell he was staring to get pissed again.

"What do you mean Landon?"

"You damn well know what i mean Rose. Anyone by looking can tell that he likes you just by the way he looks at you!" His voice got liuder and louder until he got to a scream.

I flinched slightly but didnt back down.

"Landon, as you get to know me you will figure out that i would never do something to hurt the people i care about!" i yelled back.

His face softened at my yelling and he pulled me into a hug.

"I just don't want him to steal you from me Rose, I really like you." he mumbled softly into my hair.

I pulled my head out of his chest and looked him into the eyes.

"That won't happen. I promise ok?" i said as i kisse dhis cheek.

He nodded slightly and leaned down to capture my lips with his into a soft kiss. It didnt escalate, it was a perfect kiss.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"Do you want to go upstaird and watch a movie?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Hell Yeah!! Show me the way babe!"

I laughed, grabbed his hand and dragged him up to my room. When we got there he launched himself onto my bed immediately making himself comfy. I chuckled to myself.

"Wha movie do you want to watch?" i asked as i walked over to my shelf with movies on it. I suddenly felt arms around my waist and breath against my neck. I suddered lightly and he chuckled.

"Whatever you want i'm fine with babe."

I smiled deviously knowing he didnt see it.

"Go sit down i want it to be a surprise!"

He groaned but did as i said anyways. I pulled out the movie that i wanted to watch and popped it into the DVD player. He looked at me curiously as the previwes started. I jumped onto the bed on the side of him and snuggled into his side.

When the movie menu came up he groaned.

"Really Rose??"
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! MORE TO COME!!!
COMMENTS=LOVE=MORE UPDATES FASTER!!!!
♥♥