Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 18

Matt ran downstairs when he noticed that i was silent after he asked what we wanted to eat. He mumbled something about pizza before he left the room.

I got up to close the door when I heard Matt's voice again.

"LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN!" he yelled.

I snorted and slammed it shut. I walked back over to the bed and laid down. I noticed Landon still standing there and motioned for him to com on the bed with me.

He slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He was very tense, and i can understand why. I would want to shit myself if I didnt know Matt and he came barging into his room screaming at me too. I got on my knees and crawled over to him until i was sitting o his lap.

I put my hands on his face.

"Babe, I'm sorry about that. He's such an ass sometimes." I said softly to him.

"Rose, I dont blame him for doing what he did. I do the same thing with my little sister. I cant really judge... But he is fucking scary as shit! Damn..." He chuckled and i gigles slightly along with him.

"Ok babe. Just as long as you arent scared to come back ever again." I said in all seriousness.

"i wasnt that scared Rose." He laughed.

"Ok. Just checking."

I leaned down and lightly kissed his lips. He responded immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and deepening the kiss. He ran his tongue over my lip asking for permission which i quickly granted him. He laid back onto the bed with me on top of him. He ran his hands over my thighs and ass. I felt him slap my ass lightly and i moaned into his mouth. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and i gave iin to him quickly. He flipped us over so he was on top and ran his hand up my shirt to cup my breast.

I moaned lightly yet again and i could feel him smile on my lips. He pulled my shirt off slowly and went back to kissing me harder and more passionately. I pulled his shirt off as well and lifted my hips to lightly rub against his. He growled against my lips and gripped my hips.

Just as it was staring getting really hot in the room i heard the front door open and shut loudly. I broke away from him and he just kept kissing my neck trailing down toward my breast.

"Landon, stop." I said as he got closer.

He just groaned and continued sucking on my neck. I felt a bite and gasped.

"Landon stop! I told you not to do that!" I said a little louder.

He finally growled and stopped. He got up, put on his shirt and walked out of the room. I heard the front door open and slam shut and sighed to myself. I buried myself under the covers and took some deep breaths. I heard a knock on my door and then it opened. It was Brian.

"Hey Rosa. Are you ok? That kid just ran out of here. He looked pretty mad." He said softly sitting on the edge of the bed.

I turned over to look at him when i noticed that i was still in my bra and shorts. It got a little awkward on my end .

"Uhh...Ya he had to uhh....go to umm....feed his dog." Thats was the most stupidest lie i ave evr told in my entire life, and if Brian actually believes it he is more stupid than i thought.

He looked at me in confusion.

"That is a horrible lie. You actually thought that i would believe it?" he cracked up laughing and laid back on the bed next to me. On top of the covers. He flipped over so that he was on top of me basically crushing me.

"Uggh...Brian! Get the fuck off of me fat ass!" I exclaimed.

He looked up in mock anger.

"Are you calling me fat?!" he gasped.

"Yes i am now get the fuck off!" i exclaimed.

Oya? How about this!?" he yelled as he started tickling me.

I tried to stay under the covers as long as possible but from laughing and squirming so much my bra covered chest was now fully visible. He looked down at me and froze. He looked at me in confusion for a second before it dawned on him as to why i was only wearing a bra.

"Ugh him!?!? Are you serious! You think you could love him?!" he yelled as he jumped off of my bed.

"I dont know Brian. Maybe. I dont know him that well yet." i said loudly.

"and you were basically serving yourself to him on a platter!" He screamed.

I got up quickly and walked up to him and got in his face.

"You know how i am Brian! We were just making out. it was no big deal!" i yelled back.

"Yeah making out with your clothes off." he muttered.

"I'm going out. Tell Matt when he comes home from getting the pizza." I said as i put my shirt back on and put on a pair of sweat pants. I dont care about changing in front of Brian as long as I'm not naked. After i finished dressing i walked past Brian and got my keys, purse and phone off of the mantle and walked out the door, and the weird part is...

Brian didnt try to stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.... I'm finally back.....

comments=love=more updates ♥♥