Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 2

I wretched myself out of bed with the feeling that it wasn’t going to be a good day. I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower hoping that it would make me feel batter, because all I wanted to do is take my mind off of the dream that I had last night.

I missed my dad soooo much and I can’t stand the fact that he isn’t here anymore. I changed and went downstairs to find Matt still asleep on the couch...figures!

I went to the couch and he was snoring lightly. I knelt down right next to his ear and screamed,"Mattie!" he flew off the couch straight onto the floor. I got up and ran into the kitchen to make it look like I didn’t do it, but when he walked in I think the look on my face gave it away because he glowered at me and than walked out of the kitchen without one word.

I heard the front door open. I wondered who could be here at 7:30 in the morning.

I walked out of the kitchen and Brian was lounging on the couch. I have known Brian since I was like three years old, and since then I always had the hugest crush on him. But he only treated me like a little sister. But he’s always hugging me and kissing my forehead and pays attention to me even when there are like a ton of gorgeous girls around.

Sometimes there will be the occasional connection, but he never does anything so I just assume that he doesn’t like me that way.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to him... a respectable amount of space between us. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him Anne he kissed my forehead. I wanted to die! "How are you this fine morning babe?" he always talks to me like that but everytime he does it I still blush.

I hid my face from him and answered.

"I’m good how are you?"

"IM ok, but I think today is going to be a really good day"

"Why do you say that?"

"I don’t know. I just have a feeling. And it might have to do with the fact that Max's party is tonight, and I’m ready to get drunk!" he laughed and so did i.

let me get this straight... My brother is 22 and so is Brian, but I’m 19 and not quite old enough to drink. Matt lets me drink, but not enough to get me drunk.

He always stops me before I get drunk, and if i go after it again than he tells everyone that im banned from drinking anymore and no one gives me a drink because they don’t want to have to get killed by Matt.

"I get to go too right?"

"Duh, i need my girl there!" he patted my leg with the hand that wasnt around my shoulders... still,,, and i blushed bright red.

"Soo" he got up off of the couch and i frowned, but he didn’t see

"Where is Matt?"

"Last time I checked he was in the shower, I don’t know if he still is but i would knock before i go in if i was you."

"Good point" he laughed.

He went upstairs, so i went back into the kitchen and made myself a yummy bowl of Lucky Charms... My favorite!

I moaned as it made it's way down my throat. i heard a chuckle behind me. i turned around and ofcours there was brian.

"What?"

"Are lucky charms that good?"

"MMMM! Yea! its like an orgasm in your mouth!" he just laughed harder and than walked ver and took the seat next to me.

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Gimme Some"

he went to grab for the cereal and i slapped his hand away. he had a shocked look on his face, like he couldnt believe that i just did that. and i laughed.

"Get your own sex in a bowl!"

He laughed harder and almost fell out of his chair, which made me laugh harder.

Than Matt Came into the room looking like he was missing something so i just said"Dont ask!" between giggles.

"Ok...I dont wanna know!" he just scrached his head and walked out of the room.

Brian put his hand on top of mine and i tried to hide my blush.

"Soooo what are we doing today, i wanna have some fun and Danny says that she wants to take you shopping to get an outfit for the party tonight"

"Ohhhh no im going to be like a freaking barbie doll and she's gonna end up trying to get me into something to make me loom like a stripper!"

"That would be interestng!" he sneered. i hit him in the arm and thank god i didnt blush.

"YOU PERV!"

he was about to probably give me a perverted remark when my phone rang, and ofcourse it was who i predited.

"Heyy Danny"

"Heyy babe!" she screamed. i had to pull the phone away from my ear and brian just laughed. i stuck my toung out at him. and he just smiled.

"Whats up hun?"

"I wanna go shopping, you need to get a new outfit for Max's Party Duh, and i need one too."

"Ill go but you have to romise not to make me look like a whore!" Brian laughed.

"Who's there with you?"

"Brian why?"

"Just wondering ..." i could tell that she had a smile on her face but i let it go because he was sitting right there.

"Just get ready and i promise ok! meet me there in ten and make beian take you there tyou know he cant resist that little smile thing that you do... no one can!"

"ok gladly... ill see you there!" she squeeled and i had to pull the phone away from my ear once again. that loud ass bitch.

"Lata babe"

"Bye Bitch" i hung up with a smile on my face. i turned to brian.

I gave him my irresistable face and he could tell something was up.

"What do you want??"

"BriBri..."

"You only ise that name when you want something so spit it out already!"

"Will you drop me off at the mall?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh... NO!"

"Please my car is in the shop remember and matt would never let me take his baby out soo that leaves my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!"

i broke out the face that i knew that he couldnt resist and he groaned. at that momennt i knew that i broke him

"UGH!!! Fine ill take you but you owe me big time... and i have to come up with the perfect thing!"

I squeeled and jumped into his arms. i felt his arms go around my waist, and i could swear that i could feel him smell my hair. he let go and i pulled away and ran to the door.

"Well... what are you waiting for lets go orelse im going to be late!" i ran out of the door and i could feel him just a few feet behind. i got in and a couple of seconds laterhe got in too and smiled at me. i held his gaze and smiled back.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever, but it was only a few seconds. he broke the gaze and started the car, and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope that you like it and if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me... ive been having a writers block for a while thats why i havent updated in like forver... anyway tell me what you think!!!!
xo ashley
P.S. Comment!!!! comments make ashley happy and ashley updates when shes happy!!